• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider @ E3 2012!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I only got to see the cake in its entirety. They didn't cut it up until the After Hours thing which only certain people were allowed into. Or something. Lol. I wasn't there but you get the idea.

And no, the CPP was not available.

Meanwhile my box is still safe! And Ethy, I got your hat :3

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Your very own Ethy (left) and Sign (right)

WYPkl.jpg
Oh my god I feel so bad right now. I always thought Sign was the person on the left in her FB picture.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
lol this tech demo will probably turn into the next Final Fantasy when they get all the positive feed back and it'll probably come out before Versus XIII.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
lol this tech demo will probably turn into the next Final Fantasy when they get all the positive feed back and it'll probably come out before Versus XIII.

And then it will have three sequels and two spinoffs all before Versus XIII.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
my bbys taochan :3 the ones i showed you guys earlier~

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Luminous will allow them to create high quality art assets quickly and without compromises.

This is what next-gen Final Fantasy will look like -- from a graphical quality perspective.

They were able to pause that video, edit the girl's hair -- turn the camera around 360 degrees, and re-render it in real-time.

It is amazing.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
my bbys taochan :3 the ones i showed you guys earlier~

Oh yes! The wonderful bbys. :3

Luminous will allow them to create high quality art assets quickly and without compromises.

This is what next-gen Final Fantasy will look like -- from a graphical quality perspective.

They were able to pause that video, edit the girl's hair -- turn the camera around 360 degrees, and re-render it in real-time.

It is amazing.
Wow, that sounds incredible. That would have been really something to see.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
So, seriously speaking, when can we expect any sort of demo impressions (Who am I kidding, we really want to know step-by-step how it went) from Tony and his Angels?
All I know so far is that it's something like being the light of the Gods. And that the 3D on Riku's ass is glorious.

Impressions should be up soon~~

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So, seriously speaking, when can we expect any sort of demo impressions (Who am I kidding, we really want to know step-by-step how it went) from Tony and his Angels?

Maybe once the event is over? I do have this to say

Balloonga.
that is all

Awards

It is amazing.

Wow, I'd love to see them working with this engine, I've always been interested in the development process.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
They put so much detail into Riku's pants, they didn't bother with their faces xD

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

It is amazing.

Wow, that is gonna be awesome to see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back