• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Large Batch of Screenshots and Renders of The Grid + Dream Eaters!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilenceTheTardis

Pokemon Kingdom Hearts! You don't know how much I wanted that as a child.....its kinda scary.....i used to name my pokemon after Kingdom Hearts characters... Rikachu.....

Used to? My Terrakiom, Verizion, and Cobalion are named Terra, Aqua, and Ventus

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Guess I'm the one of the few who still holds an unfavorable opinion of Dream Eaters. I'm reserving judgment until the game is actually released and I see how they're implemented, but there's a reason I don't play Pokemon, after all. :p

On the other hand, I can't wait to fight Rinzler. <3
And I wonder where Dilan and Even went, or if they're still in the castle? I only see Ienzo and Aeleus going through Ansem's stuff.

nubstyle

I hope not all of the Org13 members come back. That's just too much. I think only 6 should come back.

Narukami

&#7435;&#618;&#628;&#610;&#7448;&#618;&#628; &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I doubt we'll be seeing the rest of Organization XIII return in KH3D. They would have to explain where they all were and I'm 99% sure that the other members did not come from the same place... Maybe in KH3, MAYBE, but not now. :|

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
I'm hoping all of the members that were in Castle Oblivion come back. They were, by and large, far more interesting than the ones who appeared in KH2, anyhow.

Yeah, I'd have to kinda agree with this. Although I want to add Luxord because he's my favorite. :3

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
I doubt we'll be seeing the rest of Organization XIII return in KH3D. They would have to explain where they all were and I'm 99% sure that the other members did not come from the same place... Maybe in KH3, MAYBE, but not now. :|
They wouldn't necessarily have to explain their origins (although I would probably prefer it if they did). They could just say that the MF/Braig/whatever villain is getting them all in the same place went and found their Somebodies and convinced them to continue doing evil things. At this point, they're already going to have to explain why Braig and Isa weren't in Radiant Garden with everyone else when they awoke. For Braig, it would actually make sense if he was out re-recruiting the remaining Somebodies, since that was one of his roles in the Organization.

Yeah, I'd have to kinda agree with this. Although I want to add Luxord because he's my favorite. :3
Agreed, although I can just imagine the fan backlash if Luxord's Somebody appears but not Demyx's. Although that would make sense, as I can't imagine Demyx returning to the Organization's side and getting involved in another grand conflict. Kind of like how I imagine Even might run away and go hide in Cid's basement or something.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm hoping all of the members that were in Castle Oblivion come back. They were, by and large, far more interesting than the ones who appeared in KH2, anyhow.

I completely agree, not to mention I really want to see what Larxene and Marluxia were like as people prior to the org. However, if we do ever find out about them (which is up in the air right now since they weren't one of the originals, so Nomura can just say they aren't important) I just want to see what they look like, I don't care about their history and stuff, that stuff would just be a bonus.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
I do agree with that. They were more meancing and interesting then the members in KHII to me.
They were just a lot less campy, on the whole. I mean, sure Marluxia had a pink scythe, but Luxord is a British gambler from Blackpool (*ahem*), so it balances out.

I completely agree, not to mention I really want to see what Larxene and Marluxia were like as people prior to the org. However, if we do ever find out about them (which is up in the air right now since they weren't one of the originals, so Nomura can just say they aren't important) I just want to see what they look like, I don't care about their history and stuff, that stuff would just be a bonus.
I would especially like it if they incorporate and expand upon some of what Larxene says about the Heart in the novels. She seems to have some interesting feelings on the matter of having feelings and it would be a shame not to see her character develop when she was easily one of my favorite Organization members (the sheer vitriol she exudes is not only a major turn-on, it gives her a more appreciably menacing edge than even Xemnas had).

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
So many screens *.* I'm pretty excited for the Rinzler fight! And I know I'm going to enjoy customizing my Spirits. And naming them...as if I don't do enough of that in Pokemon *sigh*

Mr Yippie

I hope the somebodies that aren't Radiant Garden related are characters in the next saga

LordPhantomhive

Awards
Now that there is a clearer pic of Lea looking at his reflection, there is definitely something in those tubes.
4GTG49.jpg

What could they be? Wonder if Xehanort and Braig were the ones that made the lab active again.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Now that there is a clearer pic of the pic Lea looking at his reflection, there is definitely something in those tubes.
4GTG49.jpg

What could they be? Wonder if Xehanort and Braig were the ones that made the lab active again.
I'd like to think Nomura is just setting up the triumphant return of the Heartless in KH3, although it's possible they're breeding a new form of enemy to use as Xehanort's personal army.

Magnum

I'd like to think Nomura is just setting up the triumphant return of the Heartless in KH3, although it's possible they're breeding a new form of enemy to use as Xehanort's personal army.
Well of course Heartless are returning for KH3, though I doubt that those are a new breed of Heartless in those tubes. Plus I think we already have enough different enemies (Heartless, Nobodies, Unversed, Dream Eaters). :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back