• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Merry Christmas, bitches!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
are you one of those bonkers coming into petsmart and annoyingly asking me to get you a dwarf hamster while im clearly in the middle of setting up an entire grid of easter toys

I haven't gone in Petsmart for a few years now. And my sister and father got the hamster while I stayed home.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Got myself Neverwinter Nights 2: Platinum for $5 on Steam, and no, it wasn't from Christmas money I received; I've yet to receive any. I spent Christmas alone, that was my true X-Mas gift because I needed some time away from errybody. So I spent it with my dogs watching episodes of Dead Like Me, until my paradise turned into a nightmare and they started to bother me too much! One of them anyway `3`
I spent the first hour and a half of my Christmas cuddling/playing with my dogs. XD <3

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Awards
I got

- a bunch of awesome shirts and a few sweaters
- SO MANY SOCKS YES OMG YES
- $200+ in cards etc

My parents don't really know what games I like so I guess I'm gonna have to go do that myself. Still, was not disappoint. According to my mom there are still some things she needs to send but can't right now for some reason.

*comes at everyone*

if not for anne hathaway I would come at you with a thousand angry vaginas

blueheart

Bronze Member
tumblr_lwsk2oVeD21r5fkrxo1_500.jpg

Last edited:

WaveK89

Purple Doctor Who T-Shirt with a TARDIS image on the front.
A Doctor Who comic which means I'll have to search for the rest.
Some track pants for working out/comfortable wear.
Ice Scraper which I've already had to use.
Some casholas.

I'm pretty happy with my Christmas.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
My christmas is complete just got Mario Kart 7 and 3DS again for the 3rd time XD

after i spent the barnes and noble gift card i got, i have received 11 books. also: all the harry potter movies. and breaking bad season 2, and arrested development seasons 2 and 3. and deus ex: human revolution.

it was a good christmas, but north dakota doesn't have any snow yet. what a bummer.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I had an awesome Christmas with lots of good food. Got the Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep & 358/2 Days OST, The Hunger Games Trilogy boxset, new clothes, some CDs, art supplies, and lots of gift cards and money.
I wanted another cat but that was a definite no from my family.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Yessiree. It was used, but in mint condition. Plus I got a free SD card out of it I think, because there was a 2GB one in it. *v*
every 3ds comes with a 2GB SD card :p

Don't forget to download the legend of Zelda four swords anniversary edition for FREE before February 20th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back