• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Last Scene of Kingdom Hearts: DDD predictions?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Riku pulls down Sora's fly and discovers that the way out of the Realm of Sleep is in the gap where Sora's penis should be. Sora says he is strong enough to survive there so Riku enters basically what is Sora's Vagina and is vomited out by Mickey(The hole exits in Mickey's pancreas).

Once out Riku discovers that he is indeed Sora, but is also Sora's mother so in an effort to keep Sora alive, Riku sends down the dinner Sora neglected to eat before Sora left the islands.
Depressed as to losing his best friend, Riku goes home and bonks Kairi cause she was left in the bed tied up the whole time they were gone and then he gets pregnant.

9 months later Riku gives birth to Sora and the series repeats itself.

Volktio

Hey no offense but i think you need a psychologist hahahaha but seriously i think it will end with a xehanort attack and sora and riku both KM put on their Keyblade armors and then a black screen with gold font saying Kingdom Hearts III thats my swetest dream haha

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Hey no offense but i think you need a psychologist hahahaha but seriously i think it will end with a xehanort attack and sora and riku both KM put on their Keyblade armors and then a black screen with gold font saying Kingdom Hearts III thats my swetest dream haha

That sucked.
At least mine is plausable.

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
as sora and riku go off to kill mx (start of number 3) MX appeard and has epic fight with yen sid(we see him in armour EPIC!!!!) and MX kills yen sid

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
they allowed quasimoto to be strapped down to a spining peice of wood spin in round while having tomato's thrown at him they will allow it

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
they allowed quasimoto to be strapped down to a spining peice of wood spin in round while having tomato's thrown at him they will allow it
That was the old Disney. Have you seen the new disney? Every one of their "actors" must have a show, sing and go to rehab.They also have to be careful for what they put out because of parents suing them over the stupidest things. The old Disney is gone, and I don't know when it will be coming back.

Nonetheless, they won't allow Yen Sid to be crippled because they had Quasimoto strapped down and spun around. This is a kids game after all.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I am not against the idea of playing as Kairi for the first part of KH3 to save Sora or whatever.

The whole Riku getting over his angst at the end (if not by the time the ending comes) is pretty much a guarantee.

LucasDraleau

I want the ending to be something like: Xehanort going to the RoD, in his young form, for some reason and comes across Aqua and attacks her, and you don't find out what happens. Then since BBSv2 is also supposed to be connected to III have the same scene, only this time as the Final Battle and Final Scene in BBSv2. I think that since they're both supposed to connect to III that their ending scenes will be similar if not the exact same.

That could be two shocks:
Young Xehanort's face
Aqua being struck down by Xehanort.

Last edited:

LucasDraleau

This is DDD predictions. You're talking about BBSv.2.
I was connecting the two. Going by my theory, BBSv2 could have an Aqua-Xehanort Final Battle and 3D could show the cutscene with Aqua being attack. The same scene from two different perspectives.

LucasDraleau

It would raise a few questions, like:
What was Xehanort doing in the RoD?
How did he come across Aqua?
How'd he get stronger than Aqua?
And if he was young, it would raise more questions about the resurrections of the nobodies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It would raise a few questions, like:
What was Xehanort doing in the RoD?
How did he come across Aqua?
How'd he get stronger than Aqua?
And if he was young, it would raise more questions about the resurrections of the nobodies.
It's still predictable and what people want at the moment is answers to the questions already in the series, not ask even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back