• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Last Scene of Kingdom Hearts: DDD predictions?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LucasDraleau

It's still predictable and what people want at the moment is answers to the questions already in the series, not ask even more.

I think that 3D's ending, unless it's a revelation of the MF's identity, or something similar, will still raise new questions. It a habit of SE to make a game, in the KH series, to have more questions than answers, and this scene is supposed to be the ending, the major part connected to III, so it probably won't come out with a direct answer for anything, but it could.

Jaxx

Having completed their exam, Sora and Riku unintentionally cross paths with Terranort. They attack, Terranort swats them down like flies and they then get a front row view of the universe being swallowed by darkness. Close up of horrified faces, then maniacal laughter with a shot of the sky where various worlds are blinking out, he teleports, Sora and Riku turn around slowly as darkness is now eating the world they're currently occupying, the darkness sweeps past them, the screen goes black, KINGDOM HEARTS, credits roll. Congratulations, shit just hit the fan.

Seriously, 3D needs to end on a very bad note.

Rohan

Having completed their exam, Sora and Riku unintentionally cross paths with Terranort. They attack, Terranort swats them down like flies and they then get a front row view of the universe being swallowed by darkness. Close up of horrified faces, then maniacal laughter with a shot of the sky where various worlds are blinking out, he teleports, Sora and Riku turn around slowly as darkness is now eating the world they're currently occupying, the darkness sweeps past them, the screen goes black, KINGDOM HEARTS, credits roll. Congratulations, shit just hit the fan.

Seriously, 3D needs to end on a very bad note.
I agree with that very much so. If the ending is going to be surprising, it can't end with them frolicking through the butterfly meadow. It needs, as you say, the shit to hit the fan.

Also, I think that the Yen Sid being evil could be possible. I mean, I didn't think he has been stated as a definite good guy, we just assume he is good

Naryx15

I think that if Sora turned to darkness in the end, it'd be something "never before seen".

Wasn't something like "Darkness turns to Light, Light falls to Darkness" shown somewhere before? Correct me if I'm wrong. If the game's theme is about Goodwill & Malice, etc. I could definitely see a surprise like that happening in DDD. I don't know if that would be THE surprise, but hey, something like that is bound to happen, imo at least. It'd be one hell of a plot twist if Sora's role in the story becomes reversed (temporarily, probably), which could potentially leave a lot of content to be covered in KH3, adding to the struggle of defeating Xehanort once and for all. Just an idea. :)

Oh, and also all the crap about the Realm of Sleep and the secret within it and blah blah could tie into what I mentioned above, somehow. It's Kingdom Hearts. Something unexpected and illogical is bound to happen. :p I'm just expecting another plot twist that would end up changing everything we already know about the series, thus leading to a bunch of other new crap to be covered in KH3. /rambling

Jaxx

Nah, not for 3D. Let the saga run its course and then have that after KH3's credits, so you're on that high of just beating the entire series when you realize none of that actually happened.

Rohan

Nah, not for 3D. Let the saga run its course and then have that after KH3's credits, so you're on that high of just beating the entire series when you realize none of that actually happened.
Super Mario Bros. 2 anyone?

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Sora and Riku wake up to find that wherever the hell they were asleep at has been nearly destroyed and Xehanort is staring at them like a fucking peeper creeper that he is. Then they stand up, summon their Keyblades and it ends.

Calling it, bitches~

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
Kairi is killed
sora goes dark
riku tries to save him

sora and riku fight

or aqua appears and stabs sora thought the heart to release putting sora to sleep

the savior is down

Bobjam

Awards
Isn't Sora meant to be the continuing protagonist (according to Nomura?) I don't think anything anything fatal will happen to him but can definitely at least see the next big twist, dramatic turn involving Sora either at the end of DDD or during KH3.

Rohan

I don't think Sora will fall to darkness. Doubting himself? Sure, I can see that happening. Something is bound to knock him on his asre, whether it is someone beating him or telling him about his "dark other" Vanitas and the similarities between the two *cough-cough*Master Xehanort*coughity-cough-cough*, or him somehow just outright meeting Vanitas, that is sure to rock his boat

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Isn't Sora meant to be the continuing protagonist (according to Nomura?) I don't think anything anything fatal will happen to him but can definitely at least see the next big twist, dramatic turn involving Sora either at the end of DDD or during KH3.

He will always be the main character. Doesn't mean something can't happen to him where he is out of the picture for awhile. The plot would still be mainly about him in the event something ever happens to him.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I don't think Sora will fall to darkness. Doubting himself? Sure, I can see that happening. Something is bound to knock him on his asre, whether it is someone beating him or telling him about his "dark other" Vanitas and the similarities between the two *cough-cough*Master Xehanort*coughity-cough-cough*, or him somehow just outright meeting Vanitas, that is sure to rock his boat

Vanitas is not Sora's "dark other", he is a being formed of the darkness from Ventus, Sora has nothing to do with him directly.
Also, the last scene is supposed to hold a surprise like never seen before. Sora "going dark" or any cliché crap like this is predictable as bonk.

What I could imagine however is that at the end of DDD Sora gets stabbed in the back (either by Vanitas or Master Xehanort), who extract Ven's injured heart from him and leave Sora with an injured heart as well, which would also spell bad things for Xion and Roxas => Cue the perfect opportunity to play the KH III-Prologue with Riku and Mickey needing to use Ansem's data to bring Sora into fighting condition again.
Or we see in the last scene that when Sora and Riku are successful bringing the worlds submerged in sleep back, Ansem SoD and Xemnas hitched a ride and the "more than one Xehanort"-line is suddenly literally, lol.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Vanitas is not Sora's "dark other", he is a being formed of the darkness from Ventus, Sora has nothing to do with him directly.
Also, the last scene is supposed to hold a surprise like never seen before. Sora "going dark" or any cliché crap like this is predictable as bonk.

What I could imagine however is that at the end of DDD Sora gets stabbed in the back (either by Vanitas or Master Xehanort), who extract Ven's injured heart from him and leave Sora with an injured heart as well, which would also spell bad things for Xion and Roxas => Cue the perfect opportunity to play the KH III-Prologue with Riku and Mickey needing to use Ansem's data to bring Sora into fighting condition again.
Or we see in the last scene that when Sora and Riku are successful bringing the worlds submerged in sleep back, Ansem SoD and Xemnas hitched a ride and the "more than one Xehanort"-line is suddenly literally, lol.

That's Dragon Ball Z, silly.

Someone's gonna get their ass beat, that's for sure.

Absolute

Sora and the group will discover that Ven's heart is in Sora and find out where his body is so they plan to find and save him. Then cut to the Room Sleep in CO where the scene opens to the floor and the camera pans to the throne that is now empty. Then cut to a back-view of ven staggering out to the door. he opens the door, only to turn his head and have yellow eyes and a slasher smile on his face, showing that Vantias wasn't destroyed and finally gained enough strength to use Ven's body as his own.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
master xheanort still nneds to make good on his promis mabey the last sceane will be braig recieving his award for his services
i also wonder if he will ressurect vanitas or possibly a new pawn

Zul

Awards
If we go by the same pattern of what we've seen in the past, the ending scene is going to be the most obvious thing we could possibly imagine, such as Xehanort popping up and going "o hai, I'm back, KEEIIIYYUUBURIEIIDOOO". Or it's possible that the ending is based on some mechanic of some sort that we've never seen so we "can't" really speculate on it(such as the X-Blade in BBS, there were zero hints about it at all.)

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
master xheanort still nneds to make good on his promis mabey the last sceane will be braig recieving his award for his services
i also wonder if he will ressurect vanitas or possibly a new pawn

Since when does Xehanort hold true to his promises? When he has no more use for Braig he will not reward him but rather destroy him.

The question would be if Vanitas even can be resurrected (assuming his dark heart isn't still around somewhere lurking to be healed just like Ven's).

If we go by the same pattern of what we've seen in the past, the ending scene is going to be the most obvious thing we could possibly imagine, such as Xehanort popping up and going "o hai, I'm back, KEEIIIYYUUBURIEIIDOOO". Or it's possible that the ending is based on some mechanic of some sort that we've never seen so we "can't" really speculate on it(such as the X-Blade in BBS, there were zero hints about it at all.)

Lol, I think the chance that it involves Xehanort in some form is very high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back