• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Optional Bosses for Kingdom Hearts: DDD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbadcloud

lol what if they added new aeras to Hollweentown and donald and goffy sholed up in there Epic Mickey outfits Now that be epic and secert boss is Ink Blot

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
lol what if they added new aeras to Hollweentown and donald and goffy sholed up in there Epic Mickey outfits Now that be epic and secert boss is Ink Blot
preview.CISWL8uCsiW8ENVD_250.gif

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Again, every single Disney world in this game will be one we haven't seen before. All original worlds that are returning (only original, not Disney) will have new areas in addition to the old. No Halloween Town, no Olympus Coliseum.

I'm still for the FF6 Stooges. :3

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
You should play it.

Also, they're three creatures who've cursed Cyan in the latter half of the game. They're somewhat optional in that game, which is another reason I could see them in DDD.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Just finished reading Through the Looking Glass. It'd be pretty cool to have the Jabberwocky in there. Fighting him would be friggin' mimsy, you could gyre and gimble him with your Keyblade in the wabe!

Through the Looking Glass wasn't written by Disney.

billyzanesucks

Usually... yes.
Sephiroth was re-used.
Vanitas' Lingering Spirit was just a recolour and a difficulty boost.
MF seems to be a Xehanort clone :)/)
Terra's Lingering Spirit was taken and made playable.
The Ice Titan became a recurring boss in Olympus.
Most of those are new forms of characters, so I still count them. Since the LS was a secret boss before he appeared in BBS, I count him too.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
Maybe it's just me hoping for some sort of Kairi character development, but I'd love for DDD to have Kairi be a secret boss. It's inevitable that she'll become a warrior, and possibly even help in this saga (Yen Sid needs to get all the help he can, 'pparently) and to show some sort of KH3 Endgame!Kairi would be pretty kick ass. She could have bounds of PoH powers and what-not and be like a light-based MF combined with Minnie-like attacks.

But maybe I'm just hoping for too much since I really want Kairi to become likable and competent.

LucasDraleau

Maybe it's just me hoping for some sort of Kairi character development, but I'd love for DDD to have Kairi be a secret boss. It's inevitable that she'll become a warrior, and possibly even help in this saga (Yen Sid needs to get all the help he can, 'pparently) and to show some sort of KH3 Endgame!Kairi would be pretty kick ass. She could have bounds of PoH powers and what-not and be like a light-based MF combined with Minnie-like attacks. But maybe I'm just hoping for too much since I really want Kairi to become likable and competent.

Sorry, but I cannot see Kairi being an optional boss in any of the games, unless she's hidden in a cloak and we don't find out unless Nomura says something, like with Xemnas and the Unknown in I.

You should play it. Also, they're three creatures who've cursed Cyan in the latter half of the game. They're somewhat optional in that game, which is another reason I could see them in DDD.

I'll play it eventually. They sound like they'd be good editions to the RoS.

Lonbilly

Awards
Sorry, but I cannot see Kairi being an optional boss in any of the games, unless she's hidden in a cloak and we don't find out unless Nomura says something, like with Xemnas and the Unknown in I.

True. But I would love it if they did it. Or they could just have her cloaked in all-out Light-aligned clothing, and masked with cloth on her face or something. It'd be fresher than a cloak and much more original if she was a Secret Boss.

But yeah, I don't expect her to ever. Even if she ever becomes a villain (which would only make sense if she became "blinded by the light", in a sense). But I imagine once she becomes skilled with fighting she'd be a fun/tricky boss.

LucasDraleau

Maybe it's just me hoping for some sort of Kairi character development, but I'd love for DDD to have Kairi be a secret boss. It's inevitable that she'll become a warrior, and possibly even help in this saga (Yen Sid needs to get all the help he can, 'pparently) and to show some sort of KH3 Endgame!Kairi would be pretty kick ass. She could have bounds of PoH powers and what-not and be like a light-based MF combined with Minnie-like attacks.

Yeah, a battle like that with Kairi would be epic and really cool, but Nomura wouldn't want Kairi "viewed" that way.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Most of those are new forms of characters, so I still count them. Since the LS was a secret boss before he appeared in BBS, I count him too.
New forms? Just jacked up abilities and a recolour.

But maybe I'm just hoping for too much since I really want Kairi to become likable and competent.
Yen Sid: "You have both done admirably. Now, for the final boss."
*Memories of the Dream Worlds clash together and out steps Kairi"
Sora: "wut da fuck?"
Kairi: "HI-YA!!!!"

Lonbilly

Awards
Yeah, a battle like that with Kairi would be epic and really cool, but Nomura wouldn't want Kairi "viewed" that way.

This is the point where I talk about how the KH Team should have one of the writers that could write something Xena-like, and then they made Nomura do Kairi in different ways.

But sadly, it will never happen. Although I'm cool if Kairi just gets a cool personality and doesn't fight. But we all know she's going to fight.

Yen Sid: "You have both done admirably. Now, for the final boss."
*Memories of the Dream Worlds clash together and out steps Kairi"
Sora: "wut da bonk?"
Kairi: "HI-YA!!!!"

This is why you're awesome, Chaser.

And, Nomura did say the ending would be "shocking".

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
If you want to see what Kairi kicking ass looks like just check out Monty Oum's Dead Fantasy mini-series.

Lonbilly

Awards
If you want to see what Kairi kicking ass looks like just check out Monty Oum's Dead Fantasy mini-series.

I want real Kairi to become useful, not just watch a fake Kairi that KH Kairi will never be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back