• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Kairi/Aqua Friendship FC <*Where the Rainstorm needs it's Destiny's Embrace>*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Dream Drop Distance will probably make a lot of sense when we know more about the game. For instance, it's confirmed to be set in the Realm of Sleep with enemies called Dream Eaters. That takes care of 'Dream'. :3

I think the irony was intended?

I think the "Dream Drop Distance" was chosen for the 3D thing, but I know it will be easier to understand when it's out. I think it mean "how deeply(distance) you fall(drop) into your dreams:)rolleyes:)".

It probably won't be mentioned in game, but I think so, if it wasn't just a mistake in English.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Ya know what I'm hoping Kairi does during DDD, other then get stronger. Find King Mickey's bro Oswald.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
No need to worry, The Xion story will be the only time Xion's a sue. BTW, even though I can't draw, this is the idea I got for Kairi's DDD outfit for my story:

Kairi with her KH1 appearence, but wears a her old shirt from KH1 but turn into her halter top from KH2. It's purple and blue with pockets on either side (Like Sora KH2 clothses. A purple skirt with a matching purple belt. Her shoes are her own KH1 ones but now sky blue with dark ourole straps. Her moonstone pendent and her lucky charm (Wayfinder/Oathkeeper) around her neck. It'a a normal design, what do you think?

Awards
No need to worry, The Xion story will be the only time Xion's a sue. BTW, even though I can't draw, this is the idea I got for Kairi's DDD outfit for my story:

Kairi with her KH1 appearence, but wears a her old shirt from KH1 but turn into her halter top from KH2. It's purple and blue with pockets on either side (Like Sora KH2 clothses. A purple skirt with a matching purple belt. Her shoes are her own KH1 ones but now sky blue with dark ourole straps. Her moonstone pendent and her lucky charm (Wayfinder/Oathkeeper) around her neck. It'a a normal design, what do you think?

Is Fream Drop a fanfiction you're planning? Kairi will have a good role? I might wanna check it out! ^^

And your design sounds pretty cool! I'll try and draw it up sometime! I'll show you when it's done, but I can't start until I finish some papers first. Oh, and I'm not the best artist, so it won't turn out very well...

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards

That sounds pretty good. Great job.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Sounds very nice, except I suggest not to put her lucky charm around her neck. Design-wise, it's too cluttered, and it'll way down heavily on her.

Awards
Bye oathkeeperriku! See you later!

Sounds very nice, except I suggest not to put her lucky charm around her neck. Design-wise, it's too cluttered, and it'll way down heavily on her.
That's why I imagine it as a belt, if she ever gets to keep it for herself. Where did keep her charm, again?:confused:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Some kind of secret pocket that sadly doesn't exist in real life because pockets on women's clothing is just for show and can't really be used to hold anything of value :c

Awards
Hammer space sounds good to me, but I still wanna incorporate Kairi's charm when I think of her design. This, despite the fact that Sora always her charm... He probably keeps it in one of those pouches, though.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I wonder where Aqua kept her charms or where she got the skins for them?

Aqua's charms aren't made out of paopu skins. That was an early trailer mistranslation.

Awards
Kairi_Keyblade_Inheritance.png
tumblr_lgjalvsKv61qh7nr1o1_500.png

100th post, yay~

I know but did see know where the world was before the game?
If I remember correctly, she looked pretty surprised when she first got there. And I don't think they traveled the worlds before the game started, but I'm not sure. I agree with Sign here. Chances are, she's never been there, just heard legends of the fruit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back