• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu (Full translation in the opening post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Re: KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu.

Has SE launched a website for this game yet?

It's just a teaser site with the basic info and a pretty old trailer, but yes.

Lets hope at least it's not another part of a person that gets left behind. (Soul, mind, arm...just don't do it.)

Lol no, I'm thinking it might be some sort of simulation put up by Yensid.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards

Well yeah, obviously it would be Japan but could someone link me to it? I just want to check something.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards

Thanks. In Kingdom Hearts, the smallest things can have a lot of meaning so I was just trying to see if there's anything on the website that can be some kind of hint. Like this unfamiliar emblem.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

sdr08

I know this is random, but do you guys think they will bring back auto jump?

Superschlock

Awards

Thanks. In Kingdom Hearts, the smallest things can have a lot of meaning so I was just trying to see if there's anything on the website that can be some kind of hint. Like this unfamiliar emblem.

bg1.gif

There are actually 2 new emblems, unless they're just redesigns of each other

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Spoiler Spoiler Show

We've had a few threads on the subject earlier this year. There are two emblems, like Superschlock said.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Mr. Juggernaut6, you are about 7 months late with noticing those symbols.

Wtf9097

I think that this game is going to be a pice of shit because it's on the 3DS which isn't that good because if you are not looking directly at the center of the screen the game get so blured you cant even see what's on the screen and has the worst control setup of almost any 3ard person fighting game because you need to use the pen to change your view and after an hour your hand starts to cramp up and you need to stop playing. And what I don't get is why sora and riku went back to there original clothing the look the bonking ten year olds in there old clouths when they are 15 and 16 years old. This game is going to make no sense what so ever unless they go back in time and become little kids again which I am pretty shure is not going to happen. What ever kingdom hearts game for the 3DS the are working on they need to trow everything out and start over from scratch and make the game for the ps3 or xbox 360 because those are the only systems that have the controls and graphics to support a game like kingdom hearts.

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Use paragraphs >,<.

Anyways, the games plot is not going to be affected by the 3D effects which you can easily turn off.

And the reason on why they're in their KH clothes will be explained, and one of the reasons may be the data inside Sora's heart.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

A data world appears to be in there. The game doesn't cater to your needs.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I think that this game is going to be a pice of shit because it's on the 3DS which isn't that good because if you are not looking directly at the center of the screen the game get so blured you cant even see what's on the screen and has the worst control setup of almost any 3ard person fighting game because you need to use the pen to change your view and after an hour your hand starts to cramp up and you need to stop playing. And what I don't get is why sora and riku went back to there original clothing the look the bonking ten year olds in there old clouths when they are 15 and 16 years old. This game is going to make no sense what so ever unless they go back in time and become little kids again which I am pretty shure is not going to happen. What ever kingdom hearts game for the 3DS the are working on they need to trow everything out and start over from scratch and make the game for the ps3 or xbox 360 because those are the only systems that have the controls and graphics to support a game like kingdom hearts.

bonking walls of text. I don't read those.

Anyways, you can turn the 3D off. You are not required in any form to use the 3D, nor do you need to buy this game. If you don't want it, don't buy it.

From what I heard, the 3DS' controls feel less cramped than the DS. Your hand won't get tired as fast. And maybe you shouldn't be playing the game for long stretches of time. Sit the game down and do something productive for awhile until your hand feels up to playing again.

The outfits are a plot relevant thing. They will probably start out in the KH2 outfits, then whatever the game plot reason is will have them in their KH1 outfits. Then I would assume after a certain point of the game, they will be back in their KH2 outfits.

You are nitpicking over small things.

This game will make sense because it has "Dream" in the title. When do your dreams ever make sense? Hm?

Yeah, totally. They are gonna throw a 50% completed, Disney-funded, big name game out of the window, put Versus on hold, and put it on a crappy system like the 360 (a system of which Nomura does not like considering not one game he has had a lot of control over has not ended up on the 360)

Yeah, so why did we play KH1, Re:CoM, and KH2 on the PS2? It shouldn't have been able to handle the graphics by your understanding. 3DS has slightly superior graphics to the PS2 sooooo...your point is moot.

All my creys to the interwebs.

Superschlock

Awards

3DS has slightly superior graphics to the PS2 sooooo...your point is moot.

I find it to be more on par with Gamecube, unless its actually been proven to have better graphics

But anyways, Wtf, you need to calm down a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back