• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Live E3 News Feed for KHInsider by Skarsgård

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

StVen

Yeah, you might as well stop paying attention to anything KH for a while and just wait.

But waiting is still paying attention lol xD its better if people stop thinking about it xD I guess.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
this year sucked horribly,
we need more blood and guts from now on,
Sin City style KH anyone? don't be a #*&(E about this either...
real talk....
your username is disgusting.

I stopped paying attention from January to June :(

Oh well just watched the BBS FM trailer from TGS 2010 hopefully we'll get something that long this year for 3D

Edit: On second thought maybe we'll get something like this :D

[video=youtube;DaaJg3Taf_0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaaJg3Taf_0[/video]
You know that is the same trailer they showed at E3 last year, just in English. Though, the E3 one had a few seconds extra in it for the Unknown boss fight.

But waiting is still paying attention lol xD its better if people stop thinking about it xD I guess.
The chances of anything be said about the game from now till TGS is very slim. I think the only things said would be announcing that it will be at TGS.

DanX

Hahah I wonder if Nomura was at E3 just he has been hiding in the shadows from the media. But wasn't the reason Nomura was at E3 last year was because he wanted to see the president of disney interactive to discuss the 10th anniversary

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Cool, guess we're all waiting until tgs then. I know its been said a million times before, but this has actually put a damper on the whole e3 for me. I saw a bunch of stuff that looks awesome but I was mainly in this for KH news sadly enough. Don't promise, or strongly imply what your not going to deliver...

Has anyone considered that this could be partly a result of the earthquake/shitstorm Japan has been suffering through though? I mean its not like all that destruction and mayhem would have just gone away overnight because the rest of world stopped caring about it.

Kara

Has anyone considered that this could be partly a result of the earthquake/shitstorm Japan has been suffering through though? I mean its not like all that destruction and mayhem would have just gone away overnight because the rest of world stopped caring about it.
Yeah, I blame it on earthquake, though if Nomura really promised KH on E3, he might at least apologize for not showing it.

noheartx

i was just wondering when the SE Press Conference is, if theyre even having one? Is till want to watch it, for the like .001% of a KH appearence, and i just like Square in general

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Here's a thought: How about Square stops making tons and tons of side games for all of their series? Seriously we get games no one cares about. Like Four Warriors of Light for DS and junk. They should focus on things like Versus XIII, FFXIII-2, finishing KH3D and BBSV2 and then work on KH3, A FFVII PS3 remake. Just do that and the games will get made faster. then they can show them off quicker and get them released quicker. Instead of showing BBS at TGS 07 and releasing it in January 2010, they could have shown it at TGS 07 and released it late 2008 or early 2009.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, I blame it on earthquake, though if Nomura really promised KH on E3, he might at least apologize for not showing it.

He never promised anything. It's just that certain parts of his interviews felt like they strongly hinted at its appearance and we took it for granted, especially after last year's big reveal.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
So it been how many months now 4-5 with no real news. Such a shame we have to wait 3 more till TGS just to get a confirmation that they are still working on it!!!!

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk
Here's a thought: How about Square stops making tons and tons of side games for all of their series? Seriously we get games no one cares about. Like Four Warriors of Light for DS and junk. They should focus on things like Versus XIII, FFXIII-2, finishing KH3D and BBSV2 and then work on KH3,

I like how you tell them NOT to make side games, and focus on side games instead. Brilliant.

A FFVII PS3 remake.

Not necessary, especially since...

Just do that and the games will get made faster. then they can show them off quicker and get them released quicker.

...You want them to make the games faster.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
A FFVII PS3 remake.
Square-Enix has said that if they were to do a modern remake of the game, it'd take them something between seven and ten years to do it all justice. That's simply too long to spend on a game these days. Not to mention that putting such a game on the PS3 now is silly, since putting it out as a launch or early-days title for the PS4 makes more sense for Sony, and allows them to do even more with the game.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Here's a thought: How about Square stops making tons and tons of side games for all of their series? Seriously we get games no one cares about. Like Four Warriors of Light for DS and junk.

Speak for yourself, 4WoL is a great old-school throwback and way more enjoyable than any KH game I've played recently.

Guess what, the money to fund those big projects doesn't fall from the sky. THAT'S what all the side games are for. Not that I wish Re:Coded and Days hadn't been made, but whatever.

Last edited:

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Here's a thought: How about Square stops making tons and tons of side games for all of their series? Seriously we get games no one cares about. Like Four Warriors of Light for DS and junk.
PcV4S.jpg

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Here's a thought: How about Square stops making tons and tons of side games for all of their series? Seriously we get games no one cares about. Like Four Warriors of Light for DS and junk. They should focus on things like Versus XIII, FFXIII-2, finishing KH3D and BBSV2 and then work on KH3, A FFVII PS3 remake. Just do that and the games will get made faster. then they can show them off quicker and get them released quicker. Instead of showing BBS at TGS 07 and releasing it in January 2010, they could have shown it at TGS 07 and released it late 2008 or early 2009.

Because side games are easier and faster to push out. And you obviously don't know that fans love their side games as much as their mains. You aren't the majority. And nooo, they shouldn't just focus on main games. That would mean they could only produce one FF every few years. That isn't how you make a video game business. You concentrate on your big games while producing less games to tide the fans over and make a profit. You know nothing how a business works.

Zul

Awards

tndvC.jpg

"Square, dump those side games and work on main games, except finish the semi-unnecessary KH game that I like and remake an old main title."

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Agreeing with the mods here since I have nothing to add except I like side games and bridge games. It builds on the story that we might never get to see otherwise. It is good business. Maybe not the one fans would like, but it gets the bills paid.

siegleeagle

Wow I was surprised at how many people actually like the side games here. I was under the impression everyone was starting to hate square enix for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back