• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How many Files does it take to play BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
Not a real question, but a humerous topic starter. My real question is how many files are people going to make, and for what reasons? I'm going to make about 7. One Normal/Standard difficulty for each character to play while my sister watches (because she like to watch), one Proud Mode for each that I can play on my own time, and 1 Critical for the character I play best as. And since I'll be doing my very best to get every single one of them to 100% completion, it will certainly keep me occupied. What about everyone else? What are your file plans?

this time i'll go for Proud for the three and 1 for Critical and Last Episode.

and.. what's the difference between Proud and Critical by the way?

VentusVictory

Awards
Riding the Battle Subway to Gamestop for Dissidia
this time i'll go for Proud for the three and 1 for Critical and Last Episode.

and.. what's the difference between Proud and Critical by the way?

Proud: Harder enemies, weaker healing orbs, enemies w/ more defense.

Critial: Wicked hard enemies, stupidly defensive enemies, trickier boss tactics, and in KH2FM+, half the HP you normally have.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
Proud: Harder enemies, weaker healing orbs, enemies w/ more defense.

Critial: Wicked hard enemies, stupidly defensive enemies, trickier boss tactics, and in KH2FM+, half the HP you normally have.

well that should be interesting. and which mode should i play to get the secret ending? bad memory sorry :>

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
You'd delete it so that you have room for more files, and just start another Last Episode when you want to play the boss again.

Yeah you can do that if that's what you want to do. The only problem is that if you delete the save file then you'd need to complete a character's story again to create the new save file so you cam get tp the last episode again... nevermind, I'm probably confusing you or something.

VentusVictory

Awards
Riding the Battle Subway to Gamestop for Dissidia
well that should be interesting. and which mode should i play to get the secret ending? bad memory sorry :>

If I'm not mistaken, you can't unlock the SE on Beginner, you need to collect all the Xehanort Reports in Standard, but all you have to do is beat the game as all three in Proud to get the SE. How to get the SE in Critical is unconfirmed, but some think Critical won't even be playable until you beat the game. I also hear that you shouldn't start in Critcal unless you already have experience with the BBS battle system.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
If I'm not mistaken, you can't unlock the SE on Beginner, you need to collect all the Xehanort Reports in Standard, but all you have to do is beat the game as all three in Proud to get the SE. How to get the SE in Critical is unconfirmed, but some think Critical won't even be playable until you beat the game. I also hear that you shouldn't start in Critcal unless you already have experience with the BBS battle system.
ok got it. Proud it is then.

hmmm if there aren't any more rewards after finishing in Critical might as well not play it. that's just me though

HiByeYou987

If there is an exp zero option I could finally do that.
Who knows, it might actually happen.

Also, I'll have 8 files Aqua(Proud/Critical), Ventus(Proud/Critical), Terra(Proud/Critical), and Last Episode(Proud/Critical).

Last edited:

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
I got it, Skyfoxx. Thanks for telling me exactly how it works.

For those posing the question, the main difference between Standard and Proud throughout the KH series is not only the increased difficulty, but there's usually a special picture on the Status Report screen for beating Proud Mode and a different one for completing Proud Mode 100%. That's how it was in KHI, and KHII was the same. I sure hope BBS does something similar...And Critical mode is mostly an extreme challenge for those seeking to test their skills and bragging rights for those who can beat it and Complete it 100%. It's pretty much the ultimate achievement for a KH fan.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
If I can start on Critical first I will start with only one savefile/charachter but if not I try completing the game quick on expert but damm I don't want to play it through quick and I don't want to do all the hard work again just after I finished the game, damm!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
4. unless you will play each on multiple difficultees

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
As typical with me on this series: 1 save per boss.

yomitchymitch

I think you don't unlock Critical until after Standard/Proud.
Because people might think Critcal is just hard mode and end up not completing the game because its so damn hard.

I'll have seven. Ven (Proud&Critical), Aqua(Proud&Critical), Terra (Proud&Critical), and The Last Episode.

There is quite a couple people streaming the game online right now. Doing critical. There is no unlock.

T

Theryslelmelt

Палю тему, испол&

Давно ничего здесь не писал. Даже пороль от старого ака забыл. Напишу ка я о сайтах знакомств. Сейчас в рунете 2 основных системы знакомств, это – знакомства mamba и loveplanet. Есть еще неплохой сайт дамочка, но о нем не сегодня. Про мамбу расскажу поподробней. Самое первое, что стоит сказать о мамбе, что это не один сайт mamba.ru, а множество сайтов, к которым относятся: rambler знакомства, знакомства mail.ru и т.д. Если верить собственной статистике мамбы она уже насчитывает 6млн. пользователей.Но вы не верьте, это очень оптимистичный прогноз, из этих 6млн. большинство это спамеры и другие не особо интересные анкеты. Я не собираюсь никого учить, что писать или как правильно подкатить к девушке, это всё строго индивидуально и советы тут могут давать только сомнительные организации вроде школы пикапа или как их там. Я научу кое чему лучше…как увеличить число просмотров анкеты, а так же что самое главное количество ответов на предложения сексуального характера. По запросу «секс знакомства» в месяц на мамбу переходит около 100тыс человек, значит эта тема многих интересует. Во-первых стоит учитывать что изначально вы в неравных условиях по сравнению с теми кто оплатил платные услуги и особенно со спамерами, а их там миллионы, или хотя бы они создают такое ощущение, чтобы в этом убедиться достаточно создать женскую анкету и написать в ней полную чушь, через пару минут вам уже напишут человек 10. Ни один нормальный человек не напишет девушке без фотографии, и у которой в анкете написано что-нибудь вроде «строительство железобетонных конструкций по низкой цене». В этой массе спама ваши сообщения просто утонут, а телки будут считать, что они такие популярные и у них есть огромный выбор. На самом деле большинство тех, кто им писал, не видели, кому они пишут. В общем, к чему это я… надо тоже становиться спамером. Для этого вам понадобиться либо программа вроде love project стоящая необоснованно дорого либо хрумер (его рекомендую,хотя цена конечно кусается), либо пара индусов. Я сам лично несколько раз писал админам мамбы чтобы они просто поменяли капчу, но им видимо насрать на пользователей. Если спамером становится не хочется или нет возможности, идем другим путем, набираем максимум просмотров анкеты, для этого есть 2 относительно простых варианта. Первый это выбиться в топ 10, для этого нужно зарегистрировать 10 анкет, выбрать станцию метро и голосовать за себя. Долго в топе вы не провесите, но просмотров 100-200 за день получите. Другой наиболее простой и этичный способ голосовать за фотографии девушек, причем желательно автоматически. Например, при помощи плагина для Mozilla iMacros. Поставишь так на ночь всем 10тки ставить, на утро уже 100-200 сообщений из них уже можно выбрать тех, кто действительно симпатичные. А да вот ссылка знакомства регистрация. Но всетаки я рекомендую другой сайт знакомств. Love planet в данный момент немного «чище». Спама там минимум, и админы просто так не блокируют анкеты. Интерфейс и юзабилити немного похуже, но всё лучше чем горы спама за которыми не увидеть сообщение. Кроме того на лав пленет есть чаты знакомств и знакомства по вебкамере. В общем, это сейчас просто лучший сайт секс знакомств. Но всё меняется, появляются новые интересные сервисы. Чтобы зайти на лавпленет можете использовать мою ссылку, по ней, дизайн немного приятней и дается небольшой бонус при регистрации loveplanet.ru

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back