• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone else think Sora pales in comparison to TAV?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Hey, being comatose for a year can do that to a kid.
he was asleep for a year...but it's just one year...he looks even more immature (yet too innocent) than the first one where he was daring and had guts.

in kh1 he had a warped view and hardly saw the negative side, in khCOM he was falling into a more realistic view (despite it being an illusion to him) and kh2....he just seemed autistic

EDIT:
from wht i heard wemay not see the current sora aging till 2012 ill be in my second year of college by then

i don't know why people want him to age. i don't see any possible moemnt where he needs to

Dowhax

Bronze Member
He doesn't need to age, he just needs to regain his memory of how he acted in kh1.

Last edited:

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
he was asleep for a year...but it's just one year...he looks even more immature (yet too innocent) than the first one where he was daring and had guts.

in kh1 he had a warped view and hardly saw the negative side, in khCOM he was falling into a more realistic view (despite it being an illusion to him) and kh2....he just seemed autistic
{ Originally Posted by rac7d
from wht i heard wemay not see the current sora aging till 2012 ill be in my second year of college by then}

i don't know why people want him to age. i don't see any possible moemnt where he needs to

that was just my typing mistake lol meant to say again cuz we wont here about kh3 untill versus is realesed

Allister Rose

French Lover
rac7d;5282627that was just my typing mistake lol meant to say again cuz we wont here about kh3 untill versus is realesed[/QUOTE said:
oh ok then. my bad. and i'm sure we will see sora sometime in 2011

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Yo, don't mock the autistic people, alright?!

Nostalgia Critic had to learn that the hard way.

...Anyway, as far as character development goes I will agree that COM Sora was the best character and personality wise.

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
well really the problem I think they had was, Aqua could never bring herself to destroy someone who was like a brother, and she wanted to save him, but really couldn't which lead to the sora arc where sora has all these people helping himm, gummi ships, and not to mention after kh, riku and mickey constantly watching his back.

I try not to compare them as they're all great people with interesting and vastly different abilities, case in point have you seen sora make sword made of light? or cloak his keyblade in light or darkness to make it longer and stronger? Have you seen his keyblade change into a space transport? Have you seen Terra, Aqua, or Ven willingly release their hearts, become a heartless, and revert back by sheer power of their heart?

Now you just have to ask yourself one question do I feel lucky well do ya... ermm actually the real question is, would you not be comparring them or think terra aqua and ven were way better than sora had they been your first playable kh characters and if BBS was the original Kingdom hearts, and you played as sorab AFTER you played as TAV?

Allister Rose

French Lover
Sure you are... >_>
sure i am what?

either way, i'm not taking it seriosuly. it would be great if autistic people weren't autistic right? same for blind, deaf, mute.

just grow up skyfoxx...it's not like i'm comparing him to an autistic person, that's more of making fun of them. me calling sora autistic in kh2 isn't making fun of autistics unless you find sora worst than autistic.

in fact...i wasn't originally making fun of autism, but now i am. it's something people should have and should get rid of.....but i dont have problem with people who have autism

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Anybody else notice that we have three of the same topic roaming around this thread?

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
People I think we should return to the original topic at hand and take your arguing to PMs to save everyone else the trouble of reading through insults to get to the points.

RonXsilva

WOAH some people take this IMO WAY too seriously... but anywayz here is my 2 cent

I really dont care who is more powerful whatever I like all the characters... but the only thing im hoping for in KH3 is that Sora does not become this invincible guy who can defeat anyone just because he is the main character I want to see character flaws showing how none of us are perfect I mean if they made Sora perfect... I mean come on thats boring... I want to see conflicted and see a falure kinda like how we saw in KH1

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Indeed.

Some people want Sora to become this irrational God of the KH world. That is like some Goku shit. It worked the first time we saw it but now, especially in this game, what would be too typical. I want to see Sora struggled and need help/training. He really has no prior training with the keyblade, a big chunk of it was forgotten because of COM.

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
Yeah except he's probably the first person to go from heartless to somebody in a matter of minutes, without finding his nobody. But I agree on the whole there. I just think they have different ways, it's liek a generation and technology thing. There's always an arguement over whose ultimately superior, but truely they equally accel in different areas. I hope he picks up abilities where he can cloak his blade in light like TAV can... that or learn to bring out his anti form XD

That or old diSneY errr Yen Sid decides to become teacher again and give him more training than just some special clothes, and teaches him keyblade ways of yore, or he meets Aqua or somethign and learns more about the keyblade and it's abilities.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Indeed.

Some people want Sora to become this irrational God of the KH world. That is like some Goku shit. It worked the first time we saw it but now, especially in this game, what would be too typical. I want to see Sora struggled and need help/training. He really has no prior training with the keyblade, a big chunk of it was forgotten because of COM.

Agreed. I personally don't get why people claim Sora to be this God who can suddenly defeat TAV despite the fact that TAV have more knowledge and skill on the keyblade then he does.

Allister Rose

French Lover
he got new abbilities that were better, he's even stronger than he was in COM. and he didn't foget anything in COM because there wasn't anything new that we saw in COM

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
he got new abbilities that were better, he's even stronger than he was in COM. and he didn't foget anything in COM because there wasn't anything new that we saw in COM

Ummm, Namine gave him a choice. The memories of COM or his original memories, he chose his original memories. So EVERYTHING that happened in his time in castle oblivion was forgotten, including his abilities. Hence the reason why he had to relearn everything in KH2.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Com was sorta a remake of kh1, except that it's a new storyline. Only thing the same was the worlds and the abilities, with a few extra abilities here and there that weren't that noticeable.

It's forgotten, but the chains of memories are still in his heart so he can one day remember the promise he made to Namine.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
People I think we should return to the original topic at hand and take your arguing to PMs to save everyone else the trouble of reading through insults to get to the points.

This sorta thing is to be expected when the topic requires a simple q&a.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Better than summoning a bunch of meteors to smash upon your opponents or turning your keyblade into a canon that kills everything, using 6 blades all at once and using them to wreck everything, better than moving as quick as a ghost, better than using the keyblade as a freakin' vehicle and running over everything, better than firing a laser that was so cheap that they weakened it in the US version? I think not.

Besides, even then Sora forgot those abilities at the beginning of KH2 so it doesn't matter anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back