• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone else think Sora pales in comparison to TAV?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

k99y77

Awards
-_-
You do realize he's not saying it for the same reasons you think he's saying it for, right? >_>
i said sora is better than tav i didn't say stronger -_-
Must you be an ass to everyone you meet?

Sora will become better than TAV. Tis the nature of storytelling. Sora has to save TAV, its how the plot works.
oh thank you very much Ulti you are the best ^_^

SogeUsopp114

Awards
sitting with you know who in the realm of darkness
i like terra ven and aqua just as much as sora but if sora is ever told how to master his keyblade i'd say he would about thwe same level as those three specially if he gets his own armor yay this goes for riku too. also this is what makes sora strong. sora's friends make him stronger

tenchi ryu

Cause in the end.....the heart is deciding factor on your strength in KH, and Sora is clearly dominating in the heart department

This thread is Very entertaining.....My whole argument is that I feel Sora is better.....he might not sh%ting on them now, but he is definitely above where 1 on 1, he would beat each of them. He has to be above them, as cliche as this sounds, he IS the main character....But in the end....a SRK TAV team up match against Xehonart in his Godzilla transformation with sora wielding Xblade in limit form is all I wish to see...and this probably will happen

k99y77

Awards
Cause in the end.....the heart is deciding factor on your strength in KH, and Sora is clearly dominating in the heart department

This thread is Very entertaining.....My whole argument is that I feel Sora is better.....he might not sh%ting on them now, but he is definitely above where 1 on 1, he would beat each of them. He has to be above them, as cliche as this sounds, he IS the main character....But in the end....a SRK TAV team up match against Xehonart in his Godzilla transformation with sora wielding Xblade in limit form is all I wish to see...and this probably will happen
haha i want to see them team up and fight xehanort too XD

SogeUsopp114

Awards
sitting with you know who in the realm of darkness

just hope kairi learns how to fight. hope there will be aqua kairi combo attack that'd be sweet

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
A lot of shit has went down after I left.

All I feel like posting is that as of NOW Sora is pretty underpowered comared to TAV. Give him a couple more games tho lol

Silverslide

why? his dream isn't to become keyblade maste,r he just wants his friends to be safe.....sora should follow TAV"s foot steps

The hell do dreams have to do with anything. Sora needs to get trained if he hopes of ever defeating a full fleged keyblade master. In order for his friends to be safe, logically, he would need to be stronger.

Allister Rose

French Lover
The hell do dreams have to do with anything. Sora needs to get trained if he hopes of ever defeating a full fleged keyblade master. In order for his friends to be safe, logically, he would need to be stronger.

not really, we seen before you don't need to be a keyblade master to defeat a keyblade master.

and no sora doens't "need" to unless nomura mkes it that way....we seen in BBS that keyblade master is more a title than anything else

Silverslide

not really, we seen before you don't need to be a keyblade master to defeat a keyblade master.

and no sora doens't "need" to unless nomura mkes it that way....we seen in BBS that keyblade master is more a title than anything else

When was this? If you are referring to Terra vs MX then that really doesn't count for obvious reasons.

Not at all. TAV trained for years to even come close to being a master. Though, Terra failed, he still had the powers of a master. So it really isn't a title change.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Though, Terra failed, he still had the powers of a master. So it really isn't a title change.

I hope you know you just proved Allister's argument. She was talking about how you don't need to be called a keyblade master to be a keyblade master.

Allister Rose

French Lover
When was this? If you are referring to Terra vs MX then that really doesn't count for obvious reasons.

Not at all. TAV trained for years to even come close to being a master. Though, Terra failed, he still had the powers of a master. So it really isn't a title change.

i'm saying "Master" is a title, not much. either way, it's dumb to believe sora needs to be akeyblade master, i'm sure he's at the right level.
and if he does become keyblade master, hopefully he doesn't do the same stuff TAV can do.

Silverslide

i'm saying "Master" is a title, not much. either way, it's dumb to believe sora needs to be akeyblade master, i'm sure he's at the right level.
and if he does become keyblade master, hopefully he doesn't do the same stuff TAV can do.

Smh. I never said he had to be a keyblade master. I said that he should be trained by one, I was really reffering to Aqua tho

Allister Rose

French Lover
Smh. I never said he had to be a keyblade master. I said that he should be trained by one, I was really reffering to Aqua tho
i don't think so, that would mean adapting TAV's style, plus sora isn't a magic type. it's best he trains himself and works on his own. sora doesn't have to do everything alone....

i think it's too much fan service for sora to be trained by TAV

Silverslide

it's best he trains himself and works on his own. sora doesn't have to do everything alone....

I really can't even do this with you. You just contradicted yourself.

Besides, Nomura has always been prone to fan-service.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I really can't even do this with you. You just contradicted yourself.

Besides, Nomura has always been prone to fan-service.
no contradiction that i see...unless you see some implications that aren't there. i just don't agree he should become keyblade master or be tained by anyone in TAV (maybe only ventus, but other than that no).

i prefer sora train himself (fight off heartles nobodies) than for a keyblade master to train him and him become an apprentice, especially if it's TAV because he would have to learn everything aqua knows and basically inherit the same things she does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back