• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Critical Mode!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Well the japanese game was way easier because thats how they like their games over there. Compered to theres, our game is going to be impossible to beat for them. More power to you, going through on critical mode first but trust me, if you get a chance to play proud, I suggest you do it and see just how much harder it is compared to JAP proud mode.

Not necessarily, They always got the harder version. I mean KHIIFM Lv1 Critical mode.
We get one hard KH game. They probably can beat it. Proud mode for US is usually is Standard for them. Just saying they've always got the harder version of the game.

@AxelRikuRoxas you're not the only one that got the JPN version I got mine from Play-asia, Today I finally beat the Secret Boss. :3 after MONTHS of trying.

AxelRikuRoxas

Well the japanese game was way easier because thats how they like their games over there. Compered to theres, our game is going to be impossible to beat for them. More power to you, going through on critical mode first but trust me, if you get a chance to play proud, I suggest you do it and see just how much harder it is compared to JAP proud mode.

really? didn't know that definetely will try it.

Edit: @sORATHEKEY kudos man, it took me a little bit to do it... i hated that i had to connect to my ps3 to do mirage arena with other ppl... took me a week to fix up everything but i eventually finished the game 100 percent. mirage aren was my favourite part of the game. playing wiht other people round after round was sick

Birthday Thunder

Actually, I read on an interview that Tetsuya Nomura himself made the game harder for us, to keep up with our standards for video games. All he really said was that he upped the difficulty and made critical mode, just to take the difficulty one step further.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah, but after KH1 they've been complaints from kids that it is too hard, so Nomura Tweaked the next games to here it is a cake walk. KHII Proud was like Standard in JPN version. >_>. I mean come on this better be as hard as Critical KHIIFM is, or harder.

Birthday Thunder

Im sure it will be. I looked at all the boss fights in BBS JAP version and they looked just so damn easy.......even on their so called "proud" difficulty. Nomura said our version will definitely be harder than theirs, even on proud, so I'm going to trust the guy right now. Hope it's not a disappointment.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Im sure it will be. I looked at all the boss fights in BBS JAP version and they looked just so damn easy.......even on their so called "proud" difficulty. Nomura said our version will definitely be harder than theirs, even on proud, so I'm going to trust the guy right now. Hope it's not a disappointment.

Some bosses I had trouble on BBS. there is bosses that actually heal in it

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I finally beat Demyx.
He is one nasty opponent in Critical trust me, He makes you want to scream sooooo loud. glad I beat him tho

Man I wish Nomura would be like Atlus and do it. like how they released FES. xD

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
But that would make the US get a Final Mix, and too SE that is sinful lol xP

I just think it's dumb that they didn't bother to do that. If they were already doing a dub on Re:COM, why not give us KH2FM as well? 95% of the scenes are already voiced and they already hired VAs to do Re:Com so they could've done voices for Marluxia, Lexeaus, etc. as well as the new cutscenes.

Still ticks me off...

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I just think it's dumb that they didn't bother to do that. If they were already doing a dub on Re:COM, why not give us KH2FM as well? 95% of the scenes are already voiced and they already hired VAs to do Re:Com so they could've done voices for Marluxia, Lexeaus, etc. as well as the new cutscenes.

Still ticks me off...

That is even more true since they had all the voice actors...the last new scene they included about the chambers had no voices in it so they could have kept that the same...I don't even care if they made all the new scenes in FM silent that way they wouldn't have to get any voice actors at all.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
That is even more true since they had all the voice actors...the last new scene they included about the chambers had no voices in it so they could have kept that the same...I don't even care if they made all the new scenes in FM silent that way they wouldn't have to get any voice actors at all.

in the FM Silent scenes they have them voiced 358/2 Days :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back