• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Shirt at FYE?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrixfan

Hey everyone, I haven't been on here in a long time, so forgive me if this is old, but I found this T-shirt at FYE and I hadn't seen it there before so I thought I'd post it here. Sorry the pic quality isn't that great.

KingdomHearts.jpg

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Ick, why is there lightning in it?
But I was in FYE Saturday, and it wasn't in there. So I guess it is new...

...or they're out of stock. :p

Matrixfan

I don't know, but personally I like the lightning lol. It's like it represents the true dark nature of the game or something like that, haha

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Interesting color scheme. The lightning is odd. I like that Xion is sitting on nothing but empty space. And that Twilight Town clock tower is no longer twilit.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I don't like the blown up official artwork, as always, but I feel like this wasn't designed well. I mean, maybe if they at least patched up Roxas, Xion and Mickey to make them appear like they match with the background, but this looks like lazy cut/paste. I'm iffy on the lightning; it's a nice effect, and the tower looks nice with it, but I'm just so used to the serenity of the Twilight Town I've come to associate with, as well as the memories (ice cream, friendship, etc.)

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I don't know, but personally I like the lightning lol. It's like it represents the true dark nature of the game or something like that, haha

Are you sure you know what you're talking about? ;)
Jkjk. I personally like the regular cover.

KingdomdaysNA.jpg

My memories of Days consist of RAX on the Station Tower, eating ice-cream, which is a peaceful symbol of their "make-believe" friendship. The bright colors and the sunset on the Station Tower represent the peaceful tone of these events.

Having a black tone in the shirt and lightning wrongly represents this... It looks more like the side with TWTNW.

But you could easily counter this and say the shirt represents their battle, but hey, it's my opinion.

EDIT: You can't really counter my thoughts because, WTF IS MICKEY DOING IN IT? xD

αsiя

space coke
It kinda reminds me of that scary tower from Disneyland.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
αsiя;5223890 said:
It kinda reminds me of that scary tower from Disneyland.

The Tower of Terror? I think.
Scary to see Roxas, Xion and Mickey floating around it. o_O

tri-blade

I like the original. Although it looks like Roxas and Xion are about to go on the Tower of Terror from MGM Studios in Orlando Florida. =3

Xion: I don't think this is a good idea Roxas

Roxas: don't worry, it will be pretty (elevator drops) fuuuuuuuuuunwhoooooooooooooooooa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xion: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!! T_T

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com
haha omg I just went on Tower of Terror at Disneyland California Adventure last week, and I saw those Tower of Terror shirts being sold at the ride's souvenir shop. Yeah, they look almost identical.

I'd kill to have a Twilight Town version of the tower.

EDIT: here's one of the shirt designs.

2374220709_c0db56793b.jpg

LunaBerserker7

I don't really have problems with Kingdom Hearts shirts. Though this one is a bit out of place with the forboding nature, and lightning. After seeing that Tower of Terror tee, I have to wonder if they were looking at it when coming up with the design.

A bit off topic, but has anyone mentioned the Heartless Shoelaces at Hot Topic yet? I didn't want to post a topic just in case it has.
Accessories | New

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Actually no, it hasn't been mentioned yet. Shoelaces... well, if a KH snuggie exists, then this isn't all that strange >.>

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Actually no, it hasn't been mentioned yet. Shoelaces... well, if a KH snuggie exists, then this isn't all that strange >.>

There will be KH everything eventually...and I really like those shoelaces...but I wouldn't want to damage them so I wouldn't wear them :(...lets hope they make KH sneakers to match the shoelaces. Also, I prefer the shirt of Days from Hot Topic rather then the one from FYE...

Actually, I kind of like this new shirt Hot Topic released...I like the effect, the drawn effect on the characters...

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/WhatsNew/Apparel/Disney-Kingdom-Hearts-Sketch-TShirt-197220.jsp

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I don't get KH shit like that. The only things related to KH i've gotten is Roxas checker braclet and soras crown chain.

YuRiPa

That's alittle strange, with the lightning and all. And it doesn't help that Xion is smiling....LOL.
I only have one KH shirt and that's it. I haven't really bought KH merchandise that much. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back