• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re: Coded Confirmed - New Images

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded (CONFIRMED FOR NDS)

Well no, but I'm saying that Days, BBS, and coded were all unique because they each had different battle systems. And Re:coded impliments BBS' battle system. I dont really like that. I hope that it keeps some of the battle system from coded like debug mode.

Why not? BBS battle system is actually one of the best in the series.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~

I like how they use BBS battle system...

I agree that it is pix-aly but it's okay it didn't concern me much with Days so i guess will be the same with Re:coded too.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Ohh ok, yeah I didn't pay much attention to him there. But this is getting sorta off topic haha

It was very freaky with the DS's graphics.

Ah true, so back on topic...Recoded :)

Silent hero_

Awards

Now that we know for sure it's a remake, I wonder if Nomura is going to change or add something into the story, seeing as it will be released in Japan as well.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards

Now that we know for sure it's a remake, I wonder if Nomura is going to change or add something into the story, seeing as it will be released in Japan as well.

the japanese website says that, aside from the changed battle system, there will also be some new cutscenes to take advantage of the ds' capabilities.

so yeah.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

the japanese website says that, aside from the changed battle system, there will also be some new cutscenes to take advantage of the ds' capabilities.

so yeah.

That's awesome, I keep hearing that KH coded is a puzzle game, because i didn't watch the gameplay part i don't know how true this is, it would be awesome if they used the touch screen for the puzzling part.

I hope the new cutscense help bring more importance to the game. But ever since i saw the BBS deck system I'm convinced i'll buy it, even if the added stuff aint all that great. Is it possible that they've added a new boss?

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

I kind of expected something new, but I can live with this as long as the commands are badass.

robertexe

they killed it! I can't believe their using the Days graphic engine! should've stuck with the sprites, Nomura

Jakek9

Why does everyone hate on the DS engine? The original looked like crap, it's all sprites! This is an improvement, and it's for the DS. Plus it has BBS' battle system, and we have people complaining? Shit. I am even more excited now that we have this battle system implemented into Re: Coded. It opens up some possiblilites, plus it may hint this isn't the last time Sora uses this system.

ActingDude17

New scenes in Re:coded make me a very happy man. Thanks, Square Enix!

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards

i just wonder if they are completely new scene, or if it is old scene done in FMV making them "new" in a sense.

evil_levi94

Hi! I'm a member on a fan site forum and trash something that isn't out yet. :)

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

Kingdom Hearts Re:coded Is A Full Remake // Siliconera

Kingdom Hearts Re:coded is based on Kingdom Hearts: Coded, an episodic Kingdom Hearts game for mobile phones. “The scenario is the same [as the cell phone version], but the game system is different,” Tetsuya Nomura explained. I asked him how the Nintendo DS version was different from the cell phone release.

Square Enix modified the combat system for Kingdom Hearts Re:coded and changed the controls. “The game system uses a mix between the DS and the PSP controls,” Nomura continued. “One of the challenges with the DS version of Kingdom Hearts is there is no analog control. So, I tried to create a control system that would be more simplified than previous Kingdom Hearts titles. Again, this was a challenge for Re:coded.”

Kingdom Hearts Re:coded also has bonus full-motion scenes and extra gameplay designed just for the Nintendo DS remake. The game is slated for fall in Japan and has a TBD release date in North America.[/url]

Last edited:

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards

i hope they do up a nice cover art that isnt just a rehash of the previous art.

Hmm...I just hope the boxart is well polished. Look at Birth by Sleep's art. I think it was lazily done. Re:coded better have good box, or else I won't play the game :/

Jadentheman

Bronze Member

Someone did a sig with Re:coded on these forums and it's title screen. it is most likely gonna be that as official box art. RE:Coded neeeds to be compatible woth Wi-Fi connection. I don't know how but it has too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back