• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Bosses

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
In the latest Nomura interview he mentioned the NA and PAL versions of BBS would have new bosses (Piural)

So you think they will add new bosses to the main story?

Hopefully I want to see:

1. Evil Queen
2. Lea
3. Hercules (For Ven in OC)
4. Pete
5. Terra (Master Qualification Exam battle)
6. Aqua (Master Qualification Exam battle)
7. An unversed version of Darkside

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
What about the boss that was cut for OC? You know, Jelly Bubble or whatever it was called. I'd rather see that than Hercules.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
They said "there will be new BOSSES" so there will be multiple. It wouldn't be the first time that happened. In KH1 we got Kurt Ziza, Phantom and Chernabaug.

For me, I'd agree with Memory Master's choices... can't really think of any more that I'd like.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
I agreed with Memory's list of suggested bosses. Yeah, I really wanted to see an Unversed ver of Darkside and Twilight Thorn, since the giant ver of Floods, Bruisers and others at the Keyblade Graveyard doesn't count.

micbeasty

yea i totally want a fight with the evil queen for aqua instead of the other to have terra for the mirror and ven for the mad treant i mean i really don't want to fight the magic mirror twice plus i think fighting the queen on the side of the cliff and watching her fall off would be awesome instead of just saying wen aqua gets there tht shes already dead????? wht do u guys think

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
In the latest Nomura interview he mentioned the NA and PAL versions of BBS would have new bosses (Piural)

Hopefully I want to see:

1. Evil Queen
2. Lea
4. Pete

oooo, good point and nice suggestions. Let's see, I'm thinking Sephiroth might be another boss, since he was in KH1 and KH2, the two other "big" games of the KH series.

Chris211

The Darkside Unversed thing is what I want to see the most, I felt like fighting the boss in Kh1 and 2 is what sets the game off for me besides the fact it took awhile to actually get to fight twilight thorn in the second one. A Sephiroth fight would be fun also, I'd like to see a boss with a lot of bars like the spaceship-ASoD fight in KH1.

It doesn't necessarily be extremely hard, but difficult enough and last a decent amount of time. I hate "hard" bosses that take a simple minute or less to beat. But the boss has to have something that doesn't make the fight repetitive because that makes me lost interest in the boss.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
That one, hunched over cloaked creature in Mirage Arena totally looked like the Evil Queen in hag form, but I know it isn't. ;~;

Pete almost needs to be a boss to make his exile seem remotely justified.

micbeasty

That one, hunched over cloaked creature in Mirage Arena totally looked like the Evil Queen in hag form, but I know it isn't. ;~;

Pete almost needs to be a boss to make his exile seem remotely justified.

yea disney town doesn't even have a boss its just a mini-game world but pete would make a good boss for it and for the cloaked figure i agree with you it could be but i doubt tht it could be her even tho i don't think she would be an available boss fight at the mirage arena

Ixbran

Supposedly there is a new FF secret boss...*crosses fingers for Genesis*

FF7 is over rated, and over used

if they have a new FF boss, im hoping maybe for Jihl Nabatt, since you cant actually fight her in FF13. getting to see her in action, in real time combat, would be epic

Zidane from FF9 would be awesome, maybe Kefka from FF6, Golbez in his FF4: the After Years attire
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100418182848/finalfantasy/images/1/15/Moon_Chapter.png
would be hella fun to fight.

maybe the dual between Ventus and Lea could be included as well, maybe a fight agenst more Disney bosses, like The Evil Queen, Gantu teamed up with Sparky, or something.

just anything but another over-rated FF7 character

we already have 7 of them, isn't that enough?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Not confirmed.

I actually don't want another FFVII battle. Especially not Sephiroth. Fighting Sephiroth wouldn't even make sense since he's supposed to be a good guy in this game before he went insane.

I'd definately say a Pete boss fight is NEEDED for Disney Town. In Disney Town, it was like "Pete, because you tried to steal ice cream you will be banished to another demension forever!"

Chris211

Not confirmed.

I actually don't want another FFVII battle. Especially not Sephiroth. Fighting Sephiroth wouldn't even make sense since he's supposed to be a good guy in this game before he went insane.

I'd definately say a Pete boss fight is NEEDED for Disney Town. In Disney Town, it was like "Pete, because you tried to steal ice cream you will be banished to another demension forever!"
I thought the KH universe didn't have relevance to the FF universe, as in time...I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it was said somewhere.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I thought the KH universe didn't have relevance to the FF universe, as in time...I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it was said somewhere.

that's right, but he is saying that Sephiroth used to be a hero and adored by a lot of people before the time of KH1.
This is proven by Zack in BBS, because when he says there is someone he wants to be like, he is apparently talking about Sephiroth. (At least I believe that's what was said about it)

And ya, I was disappointed with Disney Town, could've at least had a Pete boss fight...but in KH2 Donald and Goofy said that Mickey banished Pete...I don't like these kinds of retcons.

Coeurl

Demon Dance

Hopefully I want to see:

1. Evil Queen
2. Lea
4. Pete
oh lol i thought Nomura was talking about Secret Bosses. well that's an ok lineup. maybe two new bosses for each? or maybe just one.

gilgamesh man gilgamesh

YUPPP

oh lol i thought Nomura was talking about Secret Bosses. well that's an ok lineup. maybe two new bosses for each? or maybe just one.

gilgamesh man gilgamesh

Dude, Gilgamesh battle would be orgasmic!!

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Gilgamesh would be a pretty sweet inclusion, but I don't really see it happening. It'd be nice to finally have someone that isn't FFVII related, as well as the fact that the group from KH1+2 is a lot younger, so it would have to fit in logically somewhere there, and have no ties to that group. One of the summons from the series would be what I'd prefer, because at least it doesn't have to make sense, as such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back