• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Re: Do Sora's & Ven's Hearts share feelings?

I still don't know what you mean.....

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

Okay, this is the part where Kairi, Xion, and Namine come in. Like many of you do know, Kairi made a vessel of light for Sora. Since they have a strong connection to each other, Sora was able to connect to Kairi's Heart, but on a much smaller scale then Ventus did. However, that would not last forever. When Namine took apart Sora's memories, it damaged and broke the connection Sora had with Kairi's Heart, although the light vessel still stayed in tact. Due to this fracture, Sora's memories flowed into Xion. However, not only the memories got into Xion, but Sora's stability was almost gone as well. Thus, Sora could not wake up until not only with all of his memories, but the other half of his Heart as well, the part which Roxas contained.

This seemed possible, but didn't they need Roxas back not because of the heart but more the memories he got by absorbing Xion?

Silverslide

But Sora was fine during COM. How did he survive throughout his time in CO?

Caxm

FOR THE LAST TIME GENO SORA AND VEN'S HEARTS ARE NOT COMLETELY MERGED TOGETHER.

And that pms joke was all me. IF you can't remember Jackass I wasn't here 5 years ago.

And I would really like it if you would stop using your power to sway the minds of these impressionable kingdom hearts lovers.

Your whole idea of Sora giving Roxas half his heart is completely stupid and wrong. Sora's heart and light vessel (made by kairi, good thought from the people talking about that,) made up his whole being in kingdom hearts 2. Which is Roxas's lifespan pretty much.

I really liked your essay though. It's good to know you imagination is just pulling things out your ass now.
As far as we now only keyblade bearers go through the Station of Awakening. And why would a dieing heart go through the station of awakening when they'er taking the biggest nap of the life?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

FOR THE LAST TIME GENO SORA AND VEN'S HEARTS ARE NOT COMLETELY MERGED TOGETHER.

Think about your statement and how contradictory that is.

And that pms joke was all me. IF you can't remember Jackass I wasn't here 5 years ago.

No need for name calling. Debating is all in good spirit's here.

And I would really like it if you would stop using your power to sway the minds of these impressionable kingdom hearts lovers.

Sway? I only speak-a de truth-a.

Your whole idea of Sora giving Roxas half his heart is completely stupid and wrong.

You might want to play CoM again.

Sora's heart and light vessel (made by kairi, good thought from the people talking about that,) made up his whole being in kingdom hearts 2. Which is Roxas's lifespan pretty much.

Sora was just a heart from HB first visit all the way to Sora waking up in KH2.

I really liked your essay though. It's good to know you imagination is just pulling things out your ass now.

Okay, I embellished a bit with the whole "donor material" bit, but suffice to say I'm not making crap up. Your heart does determine your age, your gender, your appearance and who you are as a person, which was the basic gist of the essay. And the point of the essay is in fact canon.

As far as we now only keyblade bearers go through the Station of Awakening.

Then you're saying that sora was a Keyblade bearer before he had a Keyblade- scratch that, before he was born?

And why would a dieing heart go through the station of awakening when they'er taking the biggest nap of the life?

I said it was returning to Kingdom Hearts as hearts should.

But Sora was fine during COM. How did he survive throughout his time in CO?

Because existences that are solely hearts can exist in a form that resembles human.

Silverslide

So are you saying that the sora we know from COM isnt human?

Key

Exile
Awards

I'm gonna have to agree with Genocide on this one. What he said in his (epic) essay is basically all canon.

Yeah. essentially, he's a heart in a vessel of light, just like how Vanitas was (half) a heart in a vessel of Darkness.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Could you elaborate more?

The heart and body necessary to make Sora complete literally was Roxas at the time. So his heart had to compensat for the loss. It however, couldn't do that on its own due to the minuscule amount of darkness in Sora's heart. Instead, Kairi purified his heartless and his heart, lacking a body and soul, took it's true form; Sora we knew from before. Which ties into my point of the heart defining who you are.

Caxm

Genocide-
Think about your statement and how contradictory that is.
It isn't controdictory it is clever banter used to should they were merged but for the soul purpose of compensating for Ventus's loss. VEntus's heart was just merged inside not comletely together

Genocide-
Sway? I only speak-a de truth-a.
If thats the truth my world's a lie.

Genocide-
Sora was just a heart from HB first visit all the way to Sora waking up in KH2
Isn't that what I just said. (ANd don't forget kairi made a vessel of light for sora to have a physical form)

Genocide-
Then you're saying that sora was a Keyblade bearer before he had a Keyblade- scratch that, before he was born?
Your wrong again. Sora was never seen in the Station of awakrning until he was like 5 years old. Ven could hear him however. Sora got his own station when Ven asked if he could sleep inside sora.

So everthing you said backfires.

Genocide-
Okay, I embellished a bit with the whole "donor material" bit, but suffice to say I'm not making crap up. Your heart does determine your age, your gender, your appearance and who you are as a person, which was the basic gist of the essay. And the point of the essay is in fact canon.
Who says I don't agree with that?

Thelight-
He is human because the vessel of light that co-exists with his heart is. His heart was human too.

Last edited:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

It isn't controdictory it is clever banter used to should they were merged but for the soul purpose of compensating for Ventus's loss. VEntus's heart was just merged inside not comletely together

Ventus' heart had to compensate for loss as you said. But you're wrong on Ven's heart alone being Roxas' heart.

1. That'd make Roxas Ven.
2. Nomura said Ven is not Roxas.

Despite whether you like it or not, Roxas has a piece of Sora's heart. This is confirmed. It's not only Ven's heart in Roxas.

If thats the truth my world's a lie.

Just like the cake.

Isn't that what I just said. (ANd don't forget kairi made a vessel of light for sora to have a physical form)

No, I said Kairi purified his heartless and his heart took its true form.
You said Kairi made him a vessel from light.

This is not the case. Should that have been the case, then her heart should have created a nobody from light. People assume that light is able to create a form, but this has yet to be substantiated. Her heart did not create a vessel.

Your wrong again. Sora was never seen in the Station of awakrning until he was like 5 years old. Ven could hear him however. Sora got his own station when Ven asked if he could sleep inside sora.

Um, when MX ripped Ven's darkness out, Sora was being born.

Who says I don't agree with that?

Apparently you did.

He is human because the vessel of light that co-exists with his heart is. His heart was human too.

He is human in the sense that he isn't a nobody or a heartless. In that sense, nobodies and heartless to some extent are human.

But in the KH Universe, a person is a whole being. He isn't a whole person, therefore he wasn't human.
Just a heart.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards

About this 1/4 heart theory. How could Sora turn into a heartless if darkness hadn't taken over both halves of his heart? I mean, that's the reason why I think Van could exist as a person in the first place.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Sora's darkness and Ven's darkness is a completely different scenario.

Caxm

You know what geno im am tired of having to justify myself to you. As long as I know I'm right that is all that matters.

By the way the cake wasn't a lie you just don't get any.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

You know what geno im am tired of having to justify myself to you. As long as I know I'm right that is all that matters.

Giving up already? It's good you know you can't beat me.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]

If you8 are yelling at Genocide, then don't. I'm the one who suggested the 1/4 Sora's Heart + 1/4 Ven's Heart = Roxas' Heart theory. If you don't like that theory, then that is fine. However, don't just call it stupid. I made that theory. If you have such a problem with it, then you'll have to deal with me Caxm. If you were talking about Genocide's heart theory, then that still gives you no excuse to yell at others. I'm tired of people just insulting theories just because they think that they are right.

Mind elaborating?

Vanitas' Half of Ven's heart is pure darkness, while Sora's half still had light within it. Therefore, Sora's Half of the Heart did not become a Vanitas-like being.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

If you8 are yelling at Genocide, then don't. I'm the one who suggested the 1/4 Sora's Heart + 1/4 Ven's Heart = Roxas' Heart theory. If you don't like that theory, then that is fine. However, don't just call it stupid. I made that theory. If you have such a problem with it, then you'll have to deal with me Caxm.

You weren't the one who came up with it, just the one who said it most recently.

If you were talking about Genocide's heart theory, then that still gives you no excuse to yell at others. I'm tired of people just insulting theories just because they think that they are right.

That's just how we do. Don't get mad.

Vanitas' Half of Ven's heart is pure darkness, while Sora's half still had light within it. Therefore, Sora's Half of the Heart did not become a Vanitas-like being.

That...and the amount of darkness. Vanitas' darkness is significantly more than Sora's baby amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back