• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ESRB Rating Summary for BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

YUPPP

I found it "gross" because he seemed to be fantasizing about a fictional females 3D breast. I mean, come on, 3D breast entertain him is just...odd

I'm pretty sure he was kidding. He didn't say anything gross. He said BOOB PHYSICS.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
If I'm not mistaken, KH2, 358, and Re:Chain were both E10 and they didn't feature any jiggling bewbs. So with or without it woulda been E10. Probably.

Darn Skippy ;/

No it didn't. The horizontal strap thing was just a piece of her top that actually held it onto her.

Nah, that was just a joke. It's interesting: the original design for Aqua had the back exposed and showed a bra strap, but from what we've inferred, Aqua may not be wearing a bra.

How about a compromise? Give us the old design and fix the "suggestive themes" problem.

A

Azrael

Oh you guys. Good sign they probably cut out that Terra-Braig scene

Walkway

Nah, that was just a joke. It's interesting: the original design for Aqua had the back exposed and showed a bra strap, but from what we've inferred, Aqua may not be wearing a bra.

How about a compromise? Give us the old design and fix the "suggestive themes" problem.

I saw this on the forum yesterday, so I don't think it's violating the suggest themes thing. Or maybe it is. I'm new. Halp.
file.jpg

See, the strap on her back connects directly into her top/corset thing, so it doesn't seem to be a bra strap.
So if I'm correct, we have no definitive bra evidence. xp

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I saw this on the forum yesterday, so I don't think it's violating the suggest themes thing. Or maybe it is. I'm new. Halp.
file.jpg

See, the strap on her back connects directly into her top/corset thing, so it doesn't seem to be a bra strap.

You know, looking at it again, I think you're right.

Good find! I'm gonna give you a rep point!

...oh, never mind. (you're probably too new to understand this; we used to have a rep system)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Oh you guys. Good sign they probably cut out that Terra-Braig scene

Like someone said in the other thread they may not have cut it. There's no evidence it's still there but there is no evidence that it's gone. It could just fit under the "Violence-Human" thingy they had

A

Azrael

file.jpg

I wish that was kept. Damn Disney and Nomura. s1gildragonin30years

Ikkin

Bronze Member

I really don't understand why everyone is giving a single line from the ESRB's rating explanation more than their own eyes.

Watch the trailers, people. You can tell for yourself whether there's any reason to infer anything. (Hint: there isn't)

Besides, the obvious way to work a bra into that costume is to use the upper part of the corset to add support. ;)

nightmarezeroX9

Let's Get Down To Business
I'm a little worried here. Terra-Braig scene? We aren't implying gay sex or anything like that are we...?

Hahaha... jiggly boobs. Can't wait to see what character that is. And I'm sure I saw in a trailer once Aqua's boobs jiggled oh so slighty. Just sayin...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm a little worried here. Terra-Braig scene? We aren't implying gay sex or anything like that are we...?

That better be a joke or you are really stupid.

Gay sex in a game that little kids play and has Disney in it? That is just stupid.

The Braig-Terra scene is Terra shooting Braig in the eye with darkness

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Mr. Chaser, I see that you're only 14, so I'm going to try and explain this to you in your prepubescense:

Boobies is boobies. Besides, it's not like I'm getting a total boner over it. That's what the real stuff is for. ;)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Mr. Rawpower, I see that you are one year older than me. Please do not act like I am 4 years old.

I don't care about anything that involves "breasts". I don't care if you don't get a "total" boner over it but you are making yourself out to be a bit of a freak by ogling over 3D breast. If you prefer the real things, then look at the real things, not those 3D ones

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
A female character's breasts jiggle slightly during cutscenes.

It...does? o.o

I mean, judging from the CGI images and intro to BBS for the realism, Aqua's corset outfit doesn't look that tight, but she doesn't have enough for "gainaxing" either. And I haven't seen such so far. Unless it's not Aqua, but then who...one of the princesses? >.> That's...weird. WTF is up with ESRB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back