• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

20 KH Mysteries Solved! Sort of.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noctis2.0

He summoned them.
Yes, he found the IKK in the DW, but he had to obtain it first to summon it.
And he saves people in KH2 who lose at certain times. The keyblade comes from somewhere.

To summon, the item to be summoned must be obtained first.

kairis%20keyblade.jpg

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Oh God, shut your pointless, stupid, worthless, retarded bitching up. This is the point of this section; for debating.

If you're tired of it, get the fuck out of the section. It's REALLY THAT SIMPLE.

You win universe, I finally agree with this guy.

Noctis2.0

Was summoned by Riku and given to Kairi.
I have no idea what you were trying to prove there, but it failed.

Exactly and the IKK was not summoned by Mickey he had to FIND it, Your entire theory is based that if you give your keyblade to someone that someone won't be able to dismiss it or summon it just like it was a regular keyblade and if that was true Riku wouldn't of been able to take the KK back in HB.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
You win universe, I finally agree with this guy.

I'm sneaky like that.
Hate me all you want, you know I'll fight to the last breath...or until I'm tired of discussing something.
And be funny about it.

Also, your mother.

Exactly and the IKK was not summoned by Mickey he had to FIND it

And to summon it, he had to got it in the first place.

Your entire theory is based that if you give your keyblade to someone that someone won't be able to dismiss it or summon it just like it was a regular keyblade and if that was true Riku wouldn't of been able to take the KK back in HB.

Well, to be honest, KK was still Riku's until Sora reclaimed in HB. Which was why he was able to take it.

By your logic, Sora's not a wielder either. Because he didn't summon it in the first place, it appeared to him after he touched Riku's light.

[snicker]

Noctis2.0

I'm sneaky like that.

And to summon it, he had to got it in the first place.

Well, to be honest, KK was still Riku's until Sora reclaimed in HB. Which was why he was able to take it.

By your logic, Sora's not a wielder either. Because he didn't summon it in the first place, it appeared to him after he touched Riku's light.

[snicker]

That makes no difference its still NOT his keyblade but he summons it like it is.

And YET Sora still wield it like it was his own. And yet that did not stop others from calling him or Mickey keyblade wielders. So why is it that Kairi can't do the same with "Riku's" keyblade.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
That makes no difference its still NOT his keyblade but he summons it like it is.

Ummm, no. It's his Keyblade now, it's not Riku's anymore. Riku has Way to Dawn which is his Keyblade along with Destiny's Place (or that one is possibly Ansem SoD's. Would explain some things).

Either way, it became Sora's after the events in HB. The Keyblade chooses it's wielder, and after the "My friends are my power!" event the Keyblade choose Sora over Riku. At that point on it wasn't like Riku was lettinG Sora borrow it.

And YET Sora still wield it like it was his own. And yet that did not stop others from calling him or Mickey keyblade wielders.

Except they are Keyblade wielders. Mickey went and earned his own Keyblade and can summon it on his own, so it's his.

So why is it that Kairi can't do the same with "Riku's" keyblade.

Because there are no signs or indications she kept it or could summon it after it disappeared. It just went away after that scene in KH2 as if it never happened. It's possible she could steal it from Riku (which I just think is a retarded idea) but as of right now she has no Keyblade because she borrowed Riku's, and is therefore not a wielder but a Possible Keyblade Wielder. Though she will end up becoming one, no doubt about that.

I just wish she would earn her own Keyblade instead of having Riku's Keyblade get stolen... again.

Noctis2.0

Ummm, no. It's his Keyblade now, it's not Riku's anymore. Riku has Way to Dawn which is his Keyblade along with Destiny's Place (or that one is possibly Ansem SoD's. Would explain some things).

Either way, it became Sora's after the events in HB. The Keyblade chooses it's wielder, and after the "My friends are my power!" event the Keyblade choose Sora over Riku. At that point on it wasn't like Riku was lettinG Sora borrow it.

Except they are Keyblade wielders. Mickey went and earned his own Keyblade and can summon it on his own, so it's his.

Ok first of all I was talking about Mickey's keyblade. Which he FOUND in the ROD.

Because there are no signs or indications she kept it or could summon it after it disappeared. It just went away after that scene in KH2 as if it never happened. It's possible she could steal it from Riku (which I just think is a retarded idea) but as of right now she has no Keyblade because she borrowed Riku's, and is therefore not a wielder but a Possible Keyblade Wielder. Though she will end up becoming one, no doubt about that.

Translation: I didn't see it so it didn't happen.

I just wish she would earn her own Keyblade instead of having Riku's Keyblade get stolen... again.

Possibly. But I think Destiny Place fits her.

Lonbilly

Awards
Ok first of all I was talking about Mickey's keyblade.

I assumed from the post above it was Sora's, so my mistake. Anyway, it is Mickey's Keyblade because he went into the RoD and found it, and the Keyblade decided to stay with him, and so it choose him.

It's not like he was just borrowing it the whole time.

Translation: I didn't see it so it didn't happen.

And there's nothing to back up that she kept it, either. You honestly think if she did she would have been standing around helplessly the way she did after that? She wants to go help fight Mansex, and yet doesn't pull out Destiny's Place. Same happened with the Saix & Luxord boss fights.

Until a Nomura interview comes out saying "Oh yeah she kept it, it's her's." or the games shows proper evidence and not just her holding it momentarily and it disappearing afterwards, it is not her's.

Look at when Sora borrowed Riku's Way to Dawn. That's an example. Or the Leon incident in KH1 or the Jack Sparrow incident in KH2.

Possibly. But I think Destiny place fits her.

Then give her the Keychain, not the Keyblade. That way she can equip it on her (not Riku's) Keyblade later.

Noctis2.0

I assumed from the post above it was Sora's, so my mistake. Anyway, it is Mickey's Keyblade because he went into the RoD and found it, and the Keyblade decided to stay with him, and so it choose him.

It's not like he was just borrowing it the whole time.

Exactly he FOUND it would you say that Eraqus's keyblade is Aqua's? If I see a wallet on the ground and pick it up is that wallet mine?

Lonbilly;4964559And there's nothing to back up that she kept it said:
Until a Nomura interview comes out saying "Oh yeah she kept it, it's her's." or the games shows proper evidence and not just her holding it momentarily and it disappearing afterwards, it is not her's.

1. she was pushed out of KH just like Mickey.

2. She pushed out of the battle feild by Siax's gust.

3. She was trapped in cards.

Look at when Sora borrowed Riku's Way to Dawn. That's an example. Or the Leon incident in KH1 or the Jack Sparrow incident in KH2.

Leon and Jack ARE NOT keyblade wielders.

Then give her the Keychain, not the Keyblade. That way she can equip it on her (not Riku's) Keyblade later.

No because she already HAS "Riku's" keyblade.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Exactly he FOUND it would you say that Eraqus's keyblade is Aqua's? If I see a wallet on the ground and pick it up is that wallet mine?

No because she already HAS "Riku's" keyblade.

Is this guy claiming that IKK is not Mickey's? lol Anyways, Kairi borrowed Riku's keyblade didn't Nomura say that she was capable of wielding but was not a wielder therefore she as of now does not have a keyblade??? seriously...

Lonbilly

Awards
Exactly he FOUND it would you say that Eraqus's keyblade is Aqua's?

No, because that Keyblade had an owner. But it's possible it is now her's because that was the Master's Keyblade, and since he's no longer roaming about, it's possible it passed on to Aqua. An example of the Keyblade chooses who it stays with.

But with Mickey, it was different. The IKK didn't have a owner (that we know of) and his heart was strong enough to grab it, use it, and then being shown to use it. It's because he's a super experienced Keyblade Wielder (and possibly even a Master now) and from what we know, may have not even had a Keyblade before that. Or maybe he did and IKK was just a Keychain, or his Keyblade turned into it in the RoD.

So why would she just see a dangerous man and not summon a Keyblade if she could. If she could, she would have. She didn't, so it's not her's. Stop being thick headed. Hell, even the fans of Kairi who aren't thickheaded would probably agree.

Exactly. Neither is kairi. She's just a potential, so >.>

No because she already HAS a keyblade.

Except she doesn't. Just accept it already. She has no official Keyblade. She borrowed from Riku and then it was never seen after that. She never summoned it again when she was in potential danger, or even to maybe show Sora she didn't need him to protect her anymore.

If she could have, she would have. But she didn't, so it's a fact that it's not her's right now and she has no official Keyblade, not opinion.

Noctis2.0

No, because that Keyblade had an owner. But it's possible it is now her's because that was the Master's Keyblade, and since he's no longer roaming about, it's possible it passed on to Aqua. An example of the Keyblade chooses who it stays with.

What are you talking about? What proof do you have that that is not Eraqus's keyblade.

But with Mickey, it was different. The IKK didn't have a owner (that we know of) and his heart was strong enough to grab it, use it, and then being shown to use it. It's because he's a super experienced Keyblade Wielder (and possibly even a Master now) and from what we know, may have not even had a Keyblade before that. Or maybe he did and IKK was just a Keychain, or his Keyblade turned into it in the RoD.
deBut it did have an owner otherwise he would not have had to GO to the keyblade it would have came to him.

So why would she just see a dangerous man and not summon a Keyblade if she could. If she could, she would have. She didn't, so it's not her's. Stop being thick headed. Hell, even the fans of Kairi who aren't thickheaded would probably agree.
Riku did the same thing until he returned to normal.s1demteeth

Exactly. Neither is kairi. She's just a potential, so >.>

You have no proof of that.

Except she doesn't. Just accept it already. She has no official Keyblade. She borrowed from Riku and then it was never seen after that. She never summoned it again when she was in potential danger, or even to maybe show Sora she didn't need him to protect her anymore.
In that case I guess Sora doesn't have his own or Mickey. You just face it the Keyblade doesn't have to be COMPLETELY YOUR in order to be considered a keyblade wielder.

If she could have, she would have. But she didn't, so it's a fact that it's not her's right now and she has no official Keyblade, not opinion.
Prove it.

Lonbilly

Awards
What are you talking about? What proof do you have that that is not Eraqus's keyblade.

Can you not read...? I said it's possible the Keyblade goes to the next Master/Master, did I not? And with ME being mia, it's not like it's just gonna wait around for him. Sure, it's possible that it's not Aqua's still, but it's also possible it is. It's not the same deal as with Mickey nor Kairi.

deBut it did have an owner otherwise he would not have had to GO to the keyblade it would have came to him.

Ummm, no. There's nothing suggesting it had a owner. Plus, that doesn't even mean anything. Either way, it doesn't matter how he got it now because he's proven it's his now by using it, summoning it, and it, oh I dunno, being his.

Riku did the same thing until he returned to normal.s1demteeth

Riku wasn't even scared of Saix nor any of the Org. members. Chances are, Kairi was. She had no fighting experiences besides the incident in the game early, was in the presence of a seriously strong guy(s), and had no weapon to protect herself. If she did, she would have summoned it at some point. So >.>

You have no proof of that.

Except I do. To be a Keyblade Wielder, you have to own a Keyblade. Kairi doesn't, so she isn't one. She's a Potential.

In that case I guess Sora doesn't have his own or Mickey. You just face it the Keyblade doesn't have to be COMPLETELY YOUR in order to be considered a keyblade wielder.

Except Mickey and Sora earned their Keyblades. Mickey trained and then got IKK, and Sora showed his heart was stronger than Riku's and the Keyblade choose him. They are Keyblade Wielders.

Kairi isn't. She was handed Destiny Place by Riku, and then after using it once it was never seen again. You have to have a Keyblade, or at least have been a previous Official Keyblade Wielder, to be one. Look at Sora, Xehanort, Terra, Aqua, Ven, Riku, Roxas, Mickey, and Yen Sid.

Kairi never officially owned the Keyblade and it was never shown to be with her again.

Prove it.

Have you not been listening?

Noctis2.0

Can you not read...? I said it's possible the Keyblade goes to the next Master/Master, did I not? And with ME being mia, it's not like it's just gonna wait around for him. Sure, it's possible that it's not Aqua's still, but it's also possible it is. It's not the same deal as with Mickey nor Kairi.
When Vanitas was destroyed his keyblade dissapeared. When Eraqus "dies" his keyblade does not thus it is still HIS KEYBLADE.

Ummm, no. There's nothing suggesting it had a owner. Plus, that doesn't even mean anything. Either way, it doesn't matter how he got it now because he's proven it's his now by using it, summoning it, and it, oh I dunno, being his.
By your logic if the keyblade did not GO to Mickey then its obviously not HIS keyblade.

Riku wasn't even scared of Saix nor any of the Org. members. Chances are, Kairi was. She had no fighting experiences besides the incident in the game early, was in the presence of a seriously strong guy(s), and had no weapon to protect herself. If she did, she would have summoned it at some point. So >.>
How do you know Riku was not afraid? Its possible he was afraid but still didn't let that fear effect his decision. But still did not summon the keyblade during Sora's confrontation with Saix and luxord.

Except I do. To be a Keyblade Wielder, you have to own a Keyblade. Kairi doesn't, so she isn't one. She's a Potential.
Show me something that even suggest that a report or even interview.

Except Mickey and Sora earned their Keyblades. Mickey trained and then got IKK, and Sora showed his heart was stronger than Riku's and the Keyblade choose him. They are Keyblade Wielders.
Does not change the fact that Sora fought his way throught most of KH1 with RIKU'S KEYBLADE.

Kairi isn't. She was handed Destiny Place by Riku, and then after using it once it was never seen again. You have to have a Keyblade, or at least have been a previous Official Keyblade Wielder, to be one. Look at Sora, Xehanort, Terra, Aqua, Ven, Riku, Roxas, Mickey, and Yen Sid.
Show me proof of this Mickey used the starseeker yet was considered a keyblade wielder.

Kairi never officially owned the Keyblade and it was never shown to be with her again.
And yet she does its called Destiny Place.

Have you not been listening?
Yes I have.

Lonbilly

Awards
When Vanitas was destroyed his keyblade dissapeared. When Eraqus "dies" his keyblade does not thus it is still HIS KEYBLADE.

Unless someone else with a more qualified heart makes the Keyblade change teams See: Riku and Sora in KH1.

By your logic if the keyblade did not GO to Mickey then its obviously not HIS keyblade.

Ummm, no. KK didn't go to Riku for the longest time in KH1 and it was his. A Keyblade doesn't need to be able to go to you to be your's, you have to be able to actually use it afterwards and summon it, and have the Keyblade actually stay with you and not disappear. Things Kairi did not fulfill except using it once.

My logic was not at all what you may believe it is.

How do you know Riku was not afraid. Its possible he was afraid but still didn't let that fear effect his decision.

Because clearly him being around villains for so long in KH1, going into the dark realm, fighting of Ansem in CoM, and all the things he did made him not scared. I'm pretty sure he wasn;t scared. And even if he was, he knew he could take any of the Org. kids. Kairi wouldn't, and I'm sure she knew that too.

Show me something that even suggest that a report or even interview.

Show me where it suggests opposite, or where it even suggests Kairi kept the blade, or that it was in fact her's.

Does not change the fact that Sora fought his way throught most of KH1 with RIKU'S KEYBLADE.

And then it became his. He earned it and showed it became his. Kairi has done nothing of the sort.

Show me proof of this Mickey used the starseeker yet was considered a keyblade wielder.

...KH2...?

And yet she does its called Destiny Place.

No, she doesn't. It's not her's, seriously. Show me where anything says "OH HEY GUYS THIS KEYBLADE IS OFFICIALLY HER's!!!!!" from the game or interviews. Everything suggests it's not her's. Notice how Nomura hasn't said she has a Keyblade, just that she can wield one. Notice how the Keyblade she used doesn't return. Notice how even after having the Keyblade Ceremony done to her, she hasn't summoned a single Keyblade yet.

Yes I have.

The you're just being ignorant and stubborn.

Noctis2.0

Unless someone else with a more qualified heart makes the Keyblade change teams See: Riku and Sora in KH1.
So why can the same not be said for Kairi Riku's staement in the novel was "I think this keyblade BELONGS to you."

Ummm, no. KK didn't go to Riku for the longest time in KH1 and it was his. A Keyblade doesn't need to be able to go to you to be your's, you have to be able to actually use it afterwards and summon it, and have the Keyblade actually stay with you and not disappear. Things Kairi did not fulfill except using it once.
Sora's keyblade dissapears all the time the only difference is that we did not see it her summon back. And yet you are suddenly assuming that it went back to Riku with no proof. And why is there no scene showign Kairi giving back the keyblade to Riku?

Because clearly him being around villains for so long in KH1, going into the dark realm, fighting of Ansem in CoM, and all the things he did made him not scared. I'm pretty sure he wasn;t scared. And even if he was, he knew he could take any of the Org. kids. Kairi wouldn't, and I'm sure she knew that too.
Once again NOT showing fear=/= not having it. Why should the fact that the ORG. was stronger then her matter??? Sora AND Riku were fighting them why would something like fear suddenly stop her from helping her considering she jumped of a balcony and stood down shadows even before obtaining the keyblade.

Show me where it suggests opposite, or where it even suggests Kairi kept the blade, or that it was in fact her's.
Thank you for finnaly admitting you have no proof of your claims.

And then it became his. He earned it and showed it became his. Kairi has done nothing of the sort.
STILL does not change the fact that it was not his throughout the majority of the game yet he summoned it6 just like any other keyblade.

...KH2...?
I don't follow. That was the IKK a keyblade he Found not Summoned. The fact that WE don't know who the owner is does not mean its not its Mickey's keyblade.

No, she doesn't. It's not her's, seriously. Show me where anything says "OH HEY GUYS THIS KEYBLADE IS OFFICIALLY HER's!!!!!" from the game or interviews. Everything suggests it's not her's. Notice how Nomura hasn't said she has a Keyblade, just that she can wield one. Notice how the Keyblade she used doesn't return. Notice how even after having the Keyblade Ceremony done to her, she hasn't summoned a single Keyblade yet.
Show me something that says "NOOOOOO SHE'S NOT A REAL WIELDER SHE JUST A POETENTIAL WIELDER!!!!!!"

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Yes it is. He thought of home and it appeared. He summoned it, ergo its his.

And YET Sora still wield it like it was his own. And yet that did not stop others from calling him or Mickey keyblade wielders. So why is it that Kairi can't do the same with "Riku's" keyblade.

That's because Riku wasn't able to call it at that moment. Sora's heart is stronger.

It's confirmed to be Kairi's Keyblade?

Samhain

Bronze Member
So why can the same not be said for Kairi Riku's staement in the novel was "I think this keyblade BELONGS to you."
you know the fact that riku had to GIVE HER this freaking keyblade just concludes that she doesnt even have a damn keyblade at the time.

so uh einstein how come kairi didn't SUMMON her keyblade herself? or SHOW us getting rid of her own keyblade, eh?
how come kairi failed to even have the keyblade with her throughout the rest of the game? its funny. you're in the middle of a do or die chance and you would think u would keep your fucking keyblade with you? is she THAT stupid to get rid of it and make it disappear OR maybe the fact that pathetic keyblade returned back to riku eh?

see. heres the difference. the ppl saying riku is duel wielding HAS REASONS and back it up with FACTS. so..what's urs?
I don't follow. That was the IKK a keyblade he Found not Summoned. The fact that WE don't know who the owner is does not mean its not its Mickey's keyblade.
BULLSHIT.
NOMURA SAID THAT THERE ARE 4 DIFFERENT TYPE OF KEYBLADES. A "MAIN" KEYBLADE FOR EACH REALM. THE REALM OF LIGHT. THE REALM OF DARKNESS. THE REALM OF TWILIGHT AND SOME OTHER 1 THAT I DONT CARE ABOUT AT THE MOMENT.

guess what keyblade is for the realm of light?
THE KINGDOM KEY.
its the same shit. if sora went to look for the kingdom key in the realm of light does that mean its not HIS keyblade? BULL. the fact that keyblade STOOD within mickey and didnt leave him and "obeyed" him and basically mickey summoning it shows us he is the wielder for the IKK. just cuz mickey had to go and pick 1 up doesnt mean its not his keyblade. as i said. the kingdom key is for the realm of light. maybe the IKK would've picked him? WHO KNOWS. THE FACT THAT IS THE IKK DID NOT RESIST.

u have ur confirmation that its mickeys keyblade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back