• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TwilightChaser37's BIRTH BY SLEEP FANDUB PROJECT!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightChaser37

ok guyz i'm SERIOUSLY FREAKIN pissed at this freakin flaming that it'S DRIVIN ME NUTS!!! They're ONLY DEMOS THAT I DID WHILE WAS FREAKIN SICK [AND WHO THE HELL WOULD EXPECT SOMEONE WITH A SORE THROAT TO VOICE HUH?!?!?!?!??! TELL ME!!!]

AND I WON'T BE VOICING THE FREAKIN ROLES ANYWAYS dumbasses! And IF YOU THINK THIS IS CRITIQUING LIKE I ASKED... YOUR F*&#IN WRONG!!! This is complete B.S. and flaming! and all i'm doing is a FREAKIN FAVOR!

αsiя

space coke
ok guyz i'm SERIOUSLY FREAKIN pissed at this freakin flaming that it'S DRIVIN ME NUTS!!! They're ONLY DEMOS THAT I DID WHILE WAS FREAKIN SICK [AND WHO THE HELL WOULD EXPECT SOMEONE WITH A SORE THROAT TO VOICE HUH?!?!?!?!??! TELL ME!!!]

AND I WON'T BE VOICING THE FREAKIN ROLES ANYWAYS dumbasses! And IF YOU THINK THIS IS CRITIQUING LIKE I ASKED... YOUR F*&#IN WRONG!!! This is complete B.S. and flaming! and all i'm doing is a FREAKIN FAVOR!

im sorry that you cant take criticism

TwilightChaser37

ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!

Please, I'M IN DIRE NEED OF LOYAL VA's...

I just f***ing learned that this guy on youtube who's name on here is ConfusedPhantom (or Ryusuke or somethin) decided to freakin bail out on me around 2 weeks ago for CGNET's english dub project.

I'm soooo ANGRY THAT IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY. So please, I'M IN DIRE NEED OF Voice Actors for Zack Fair, Young Herc, and Terra.

Send Video Responses on youtube to the vids i posted on this thread eariler please =)

I'd EXTREMELY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP!!! =')
abadcharacter

Yatsuke

i posted a zack and terra audition some time ago, lemmie know if you need me ill help out whenever i can

Lady-Lee

Awards
hey twi just a shot in the dark here, but has aqua or cinderella been cast yet? if not im gonna go for the gold in my first va dub attempt

Darknessshadow

I'Ve been having alot of trouble, With parents doing weird things and with School (Curse you Trigonometry! CURSE YOU!!!) but I assure you, I'm still around. I'm looking for some good ones to dub, but alot of them haven't been subbed. And as usual, my mics missing.

Gunna have to tie that darn thing to my jacket...

sonickenshin

Awards
ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!

Please, I'M IN DIRE NEED OF LOYAL VA's...

I just f***ing learned that this guy on youtube who's name on here is ConfusedPhantom (or Ryusuke or somethin) decided to freakin bail out on me around 2 weeks ago for CGNET's english dub project.

I'm soooo ANGRY THAT IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY. So please, I'M IN DIRE NEED OF Voice Actors for Zack Fair, Young Herc, and Terra.

Send Video Responses on youtube to the vids i posted on this thread eariler please =)

I'd EXTREMELY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP!!! =')
abadcharacter

Sorry, but it's not like I had a choice in the matter. School is picking up. Had to keep the roles I already had and already in production (CGNET's was around since September, NOT two weeks ago), and drop the more recent castings, like this production.

That said, good luck guys.

Last edited:

TwilightChaser37

I'Ve been having alot of trouble, With parents doing weird things and with School (Curse you Trigonometry! CURSE YOU!!!) but I assure you, I'm still around. I'm looking for some good ones to dub, but alot of them haven't been subbed. And as usual, my mics missing.

Gunna have to tie that darn thing to my jacket...

haha Darknessshadow xD
But just to let you know, ALL scenes for BBS have been subbed. Even MX's so get to work my friend xD send me whatever you can ASAP =)

TwilightChaser37

hey twi just a shot in the dark here, but has aqua or cinderella been cast yet? if not im gonna go for the gold in my first va dub attempt

Hii Lady-Lee =)

I'm srry but Aqua has been taken by someone on youtube named Elektra180 =\ sowwy...

HOWEVER,

CINDERELLA IS FREE TO AUDITION FOR!!! ^3^ Hurryyy!! xD lol Best of luck!! =D

TwilightChaser37

TwilightChaser37

HEYYY EVERYONE!!! Sorry for a late update. LOTS OF SCHOOLWORK and lifestyle filled up my plate this past 2 weeks ^^;

HERE'S THE UPDATE!!!

YouTube - [BETA] "An Ode to Valor" TwilightChaser37 Productions- ENGLISH Fandub (Birth by Sleep) Trailer

Enjoyyy everyone!! Please comment, rate, critique, and IF YOU'D LIKE TO AUDITION FOR TERRA, POST A VIDEO RESPONSE on youtube WITH NO MUSIC [JUST YOUR RECORDING OVER THE SCENE] pleaseee =D

Manyy thanks AND WE WILL MAKE THIS PROJECT BOOM!!! I promise youu all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back