• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: VA Discussion Thread

Who's your favorite VA on the series? :O

Alyson Stoner and Corey Burt-*is shot*

Na, I think Kirk, the guy who voiced Saix. did the best job. He perfected the emotionless, ruthless voice that Saix needed to have

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Originally Posted by Sora^Fan
Who's your favorite VA on the series? :O

David Gallagher, who plays a sexy guy with a sexy voice lol :D
One of my favorite scenes was in Re:CoM with Riku and Repliku, before their final battle in front of the mansion.

codemaster

Awards

To me, my favorite is epcar as ansem, riku, and I guess Goofy and Donald because those actors are actually experienced. Mickey was done poorly in RE:CoM. I think Wayne Allwine spent to much time in Mickey Mouse Club House and he lost Mickey's serious voice.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

He also died of Diabetes a few months later... could that be part of the reason?

codemaster

Awards

He also died of Diabetes a few months later... could that be part of the reason?

...too soon. Well, he barely talked in 358/2 days, so I can't really judge him there.

R.I.P. Wayne Allwine.

madammina

I wasn't joking.

I was pointing out that due to his decline in health, he couldn't do a performance like in Runaway Brain

codemaster

Awards

I wasn't joking.

I was pointing out that due to his decline in health, he couldn't do a performance like in Runaway Brain

Ouch, that sucks. I would have loved to see that mickey in KH. well, lets hope the new VA and fit those big shoes.

T

The Spoiler

I never appreciated Mickeys VA until he died and we got that horrible replacement in ReCoM
That was him.... facepalm

But he did sound worse in Re:CoM. Probably because he was DYING

satria222poxy

I want Hayden & Brittany returns to do the voice of Kairi/Xion & Namine in the future installments!
Alyson & Meaghan did well on those roles (only when the characters' age is 14 yrs old), but I prefer them doing only Re:COM & Days.

MeggieKeyblader

The best VA ever is clearly Billy Zane, if you think different then you need your ears checked. His voice is like velvet... it even has its own KHI fanclub!

:-3

I like Gallagher's and Epcar's voices, too. Haley Joel Osment does a great job as well, but I liked him before he hit puberty. xD

madammina

David Boreanaz as ONE of them.

I was a HUGE fan of Angel and I didn't realize he was Leon until about halfway through the game. The voice fit KH Leon so well...

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

The best VA ever is clearly Billy Zane, if you think different then you need your ears checked. His voice is like velvet... it even has its own KHI fanclub!

:-3

I like Gallagher's and Epcar's voices, too. Haley Joel Osment does a great job as well, but I liked him before he hit puberty. xD

You are correct my friend Billy Zane is by far the best.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

David Boreanaz as ONE of them.

I was a HUGE fan of Angel and I didn't realize he was Leon until about halfway through the game. The voice fit KH Leon so well...

Was that the first or second guy that voiced him? I liked the KHI dub better if it was him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back