• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More Evil Please!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How dark should the series get?

• MORE HAPPY! :D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • About the Same as Kh2

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • About the Same as Kh1

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • About the Same as BBS

Votes: 56 64.4%
  • BLOOD THIRSTY! DEATH DEATH DEATH!

Votes: 20 23.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
make it dark. im sick of them coming back

xehanort killed eraqus. that was cool but then finding out he is still alive in the secret ending PISSED me off.
ansem the wise should've stayed dead. he has a shitty life anyway. 12+ years of a horrible life.

man i thought aqua was going to die! or vanitas was goin to kill her.
HAVE SOME DEATH FOR ONCE IN THE GAME

and the irony the COOL villain is the 1 that has to die -.-
-vanitas-

WHY NOT THE HERO/HEROIN FOR ONCE? KILL AQUA? KILL TERRA? i think if terra was killed it would have made an epic twist or aqua dying. square enix gets too freakin soft.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
make it dark. im sick of them coming back

xehanort killed eraqus. that was cool but then finding out he is still alive in the secret ending PISSED me off.
ansem the wise should've stayed dead. he has a shitty life anyway. 12+ years of a horrible life.

man i thought aqua was going to die! or vanitas was goin to kill her.
HAVE SOME DEATH FOR ONCE IN THE GAME

-vanitas-

WHY NOT THE HERO/HEROIN FOR ONCE? KILL AQUA? KILL TERRA? i think if terra was killed it would have made an epic twist or aqua dying. square enix gets too freakin soft.

I agree, the next game should be more dark like BBS. But I have a feeling that they're going to bring Vanitas back. I mean, Nomura would definitely want a match up between Sora and Vanitas just to see Sora's reaction.

Unfortunately, Square Enix probably isn't going to kill off one of the characters. And even if they did, they'd have them come back or something.

Samhain

Bronze Member
I agree, the next game should be more dark like BBS. But I have a feeling that they're going to bring Vanitas back. I mean, Nomura would definitely want a match up between Sora and Vanitas just to see Sora's reaction.

Unfortunately, Square Enix probably isn't going to kill off one of the characters. And even if they did, they'd have them come back or something.
i was stil hoping to see aqua get stabbed by vanitas or something but what the hell was i thinking? of course ven was going to come to the rescue facepalm

vanitas comin back would be interesting but idk how they'll manage that.
vens darkness is completely gone. he killed vanitas 12 years ago. i guess if vanitas comes from sora's darkness this time but that would s till also screw up sora cuz then he'll have no darkness in his heart. who's his heart guna connect wit if ven doesnt have darkness as well? ven would eventually die anyway cuz then he'll have no heart to connect to the darkness since sora wouldnt hav darkness anymore

ICECOOL113

I really wish for a little bit of gore but you know "game ratings" I mean it make a little more sense for Kingdom Hearts to be a rated "T" game then anything but DINSEY SUCKS LIKE THAT!
on a different note MORE SMART VILLAINS= A MORE AWESOME FIGHTING GAME!

Samhain

Bronze Member
MORE SMART VILLAINS= A MORE AWESOME FIGHTING GAME!
yeah master xehanort & vanitas were freakin geniuses.

they planned this all out 4 years before bbs and got everything exactly as planned even when xehanort lost his memories cuz he had braig.

smartasses

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
i was stil hoping to see aqua get stabbed by vanitas or something but what the hell was i thinking? of course ven was going to come to the rescue facepalm

vanitas comin back would be interesting but idk how they'll manage that.
vens darkness is completely gone. he killed vanitas 12 years ago. i guess if vanitas comes from sora's darkness this time but that would s till also screw up sora cuz then he'll have no darkness in his heart. who's his heart guna connect wit if ven doesnt have darkness as well? ven would eventually die anyway cuz then he'll have no heart to connect to the darkness since sora wouldnt hav darkness anymore

Honestly, I think that Nomura believes he can change the rules and do whatever he wants. He'll probably bring back Vanitas with the excuse that Ven never really destroyed him just weakened him. If Nomura can bring back Maleficent by just have people THINK about her, then he'll have some excuse to bring back Vanitas.

Here's an interesting plot twist I'd like to see: Xehanort and Vanitas both return at full power. But, Vanitas absorbs Xehanort's energy, like how Riku Replica absorbed Zexion's energy in Re: COM. Then, with his own power and Xehanort's full power, Vanitas will be incredibly hard to stop for Sora and pals. They need to create a bigger threat than ever before if all the Keyblade wielders are going to reunite (Sora, Riku, Mickey, Terra, Aqua, etc.)

Samhain

Bronze Member
Honestly, I think that Nomura believes he can change the rules and do whatever he wants. He'll probably bring back Vanitas with the excuse that Ven never really destroyed him just weakened him. If Nomura can bring back Maleficent by just have people THINK about her, then he'll have some excuse to bring back Vanitas.

Here's an interesting plot twist I'd like to see: Xehanort and Vanitas both return at full power. But, Vanitas absorbs Xehanort's energy, like how Riku Replica absorbed Zexion's energy in Re: COM. Then, with his own power and Xehanort's full power, Vanitas will be incredibly hard to stop for Sora and pals. They need to create a bigger threat than ever before if all the Keyblade wielders are going to reunite (Sora, Riku, Mickey, Terra, Aqua, etc.)

that definitely can happen.

vanitas does have hav a lot of fans and they bought back maleficent due to that. it'll b interestin if he absorbs xehanort but idk to me anyway im on the "xehanort bandwagon" lol. i think hes comin back in the next game as our main antagonist wit vanitas by his side like before jus xehanort younger.

i wonder why vanitas didnt betray mx. i was wonderin if that was gonna happen. sure i think mx is stronger than vanitas but i thought he was guna betray mx. guess he didnt have the guts to do it or hated ven too much lol

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
i wonder why vanitas didnt betray mx. i was wonderin if that was gonna happen. sure i think mx is stronger than vanitas but i thought he was guna betray mx. guess he didnt have the guts to do it or hated ven too much lol

I never understood that either. Vanitas is an incarnation of pure darkness. He is purely evil, with no compassion or care for anyone. At least in the Xehanort reports we see that part of Xehanort wanted to make a better world. But I don't think Vanitas wants that. I think he wants pure power and nothing else. I thought that after MX summoned Kingdom Hearts in the game, Vanitas would stab him in the back or something that would make an interesting twist.

Samhain

Bronze Member
I never understood that either. Vanitas is an incarnation of pure darkness. He is purely evil, with no compassion or care for anyone. At least in the Xehanort reports we see that part of Xehanort wanted to make a better world. But I don't think Vanitas wants that. I think he wants pure power and nothing else. I thought that after MX summoned Kingdom Hearts in the game, Vanitas would stab him in the back or something that would make an interesting twist.
lol ye. i expected vanitas to betray mx but oh well..guess it didnt happen. i guess they really want to keep xehanort as the "big guy".

master xehanort is very interestin tho. they need explore more on his past life like how did he learn about realms in that "small world", when he became a keyblade master, howd he learn about the keyblade war, why he started to turn more evil. i mean why was xehanort so evil? he had good intentions. hes a psychopath but he's right. light and darkness to balence. i dont see whats so bad about that.

they need to explore more on his past life and about the keyblade war

MeggieKeyblader

About the same as BBS. If not darker. too many good guys, not enough bad guys anymore...

Yeah, Xehanort and Vanitas, and the Organization are pretty much the only bad guys of the whole series, and the Org's all gone/dead (hopefully). And Maleficient and the other Disney baddies, but I think there should be more KH-exclusive bad guys.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
master xehanort is very interestin tho. they need explore more on his past life like how did he learn about realms in that "small world", when he became a keyblade master, howd he learn about the keyblade war, why he started to turn more evil. i mean why was xehanort so evil? he had good intentions. hes a psychopath but he's right. light and darkness to balence. i dont see whats so bad about that.

they need to explore more on his past life and about the keyblade war

They really should explain on his past. We know who Xehanort truly is now, but from what his reports say, it seems that he had good in him. Nomura should explain how he became evil and how he left Destiny Islands. He was a pure creation of darkness and evil like Vanitas after all. A big theme in KH2 was that light and darkness need a balance. They should continue to explore this.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I'd like to see Vanitas return through Sora's darkness. And as we've, seen Sora is unaffected by Darkness, he doesn't need that Cloak or Armor or Whatever. He was in the dark realm and nothing happened to him. So if his darkness became Vanitas we can assume that he would stay normal... but then again, Ven needs Sora's darkness to survive... I like Vanitas. He's the best villain we've seen in Kh so far.

-vanitas-

This ^

I want KH to get more dark. I can see the 'End of all Worlds' returning, but I want all the worlds get dark. Kind of like how what was happening with HB in KH1. They can have their Disney worlds look like Disney worlds but with how dark to them.

Take 'Wonderland' for example. They should take that and make it more like the Tim Burton version we'll see next month. But do this with all worlds.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
BBS level, maybe a tad bit darker.
I don't see KH getting super gorey/dark. It's a freaking Disney game.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
BBS level, maybe a tad bit darker.
I don't see KH getting super gorey/dark. It's a freaking Disney game.

Disney gave Square the rights to use the characters. Square makes the whole game. Square can use the characters any way they want... But I expect Disney to have more lawyers, and Square doesn't want that.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Disney gave Square the rights to use the characters. Square makes the whole game. Square can use the characters any way they want... But I expect Disney to have more lawyers, and Square doesn't want that.
Not to mention it's hard to imagine a Disney game that's rated M and bloody o_o;

TerravsVentus

Kh1 and 2 weren't depressing at all.

BBS was really depressing, wost than Days.

I think the darkness in BBS is good. Maybe a little darker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back