• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Phil and Ven/Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
In Kingdom Hearts 356/2 days i think the reason why Phil thinks Roxas is a hero when he first mets him is because he thought he was VENffffuuu

Or he thought he was the other person that was the true hero Phil was expecting apart from Herc, perhaps Zack, Cloud or even an entirely unrelated character.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
In Kingdom Hearts 356/2 days i think the reason why Phil thinks Roxas is a hero when he first mets him is because he thought he was VENffffuuu

I highly doubt it. Ven was in Olympus Coliseum almost 11 years before Roxas even went there. Which leads me to believe that this so-called hero is just a plot device made to further along OC's story.

It's 358/2 Days by the way, not 356/2 Days.

Sora^Fan

I don't think so. Phil thought that Roxas was a hero because Herules told him that he had found one and when Roxas showed up Phil assumed that he was the hero Herc was talking about. Simple as that.

7thspade

Can't be Ven. Phil and Hercules saw him. On top of that, Ven was there over a decade earlier.
And Ven and Roxas look exactly the same. When Hercules saw Roxas when he was leaving, he told Phil that Roxas wasn't the guy he recommended.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I don't think so. Phil thought that Roxas was a hero because Herules told him that he had found one and when Roxas showed up Phil assumed that he was the hero Her was talking about. Simple as that.

That's kind of my point. Hercules told Phil that he had found a hero. So, when Roxas showed up, Phil assumed that this was the hero. I'm assuming that the hero that Hercules found is made up, a plot device used so that Roxas could participate in the events at OC.

αsiя

space coke
That's kind of my point. Hercules told Phil that he had found a hero. So, when Roxas showed up, Phil assumed that this was the hero. I'm assuming that the hero that Hercules found is made up, a plot device used so that Roxas could participate in the events at OC.

No Herc found a trainee

jordand

Maybe we'll find out more when the next installment of the game rolls along. Though i find it suprising if Nomura has actually planned something like this out in advanced lmao

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
What Happened
Herc told Phil a Trainee was coming, but didn't say when.
Roxas shows up
Phil assumes Roxas is the Trainee Herc recommended
Phil Trains Roxas
Roxas leaves for last time
Herc ask's Phil who Roxas is
Phil says it's the Trainee
Hera says it's not and that the Trainee probably wouldn't come for a long while.

Reason Phil didn't recognize Roxas as Ventus
Phil probably has Trained a lot of people! Would you remember every single student you had?

Conclusion: It was all a misunderstanding.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
What Happened
Herc told Phil a Trainee was coming, but didn't say when.
Roxas shows up
Phil assumes Roxas is the Trainee Herc recommended
Phil Trains Roxas
Roxas leaves for last time
Herc ask's Phil who Roxas is
Phil says it's the Trainee
Hera says it's not and that the Trainee probably wouldn't come for a long while.

Reason Phil didn't recognize Roxas as Ventus
Phil probably has Trained a lot of people! Would you remember every single student you had?

Conclusion: It was all a misunderstanding.

Yeah, probably but you know i'd like to see Phil wondering "where i've seen this face again" or something like that...

Satoshi

facepalm

I absolutely disagree. Phil actually said it was someone Herc sent and recommended, so there goes fantasizing needless theories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back