• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

There you have it everyone..on MX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
there you have it. the SHM known as the silver headed man is now confirmed to be young master xehanort who's original world is destiny islands.

read the xehanort reports.

it has been confirmed.

i knew it. seeing how the shm and xehanort's heartless say almost the exact same thing on this tiny prison world just makes sense and how or why xehanort chose that specific place to take ven there because destiny island is his homeland. how bout that? nice twist. it is NOT riku.

this also shows u even without terra's heart master xehanort looks EXACTLY similar to xehanort the apprentice when he was younger so it adds another connection and confirmed that master xehanort is DEFINITELY xehanort the apprentice, NOT terra.

F

Fagren

there you have it. the SHM known as the silver headed man is now confirmed to be young master xehanort who's original world is destiny islands.

read the xehanort reports.

it has been confirmed.

i knew it. seeing how the shm and xehanort's heartless say almost the exact same thing on this tiny prison world just makes sense and how or why xehanort chose that specific place to take ven there because destiny island is his homeland. how bout that? nice twist. it is NOT riku.

this also shows u even without terra's heart master xehanort looks EXACTLY similar to xehanort the apprentice when he was younger so it adds another connection and confirmed that master xehanort is DEFINITELY xehanort the apprentice, NOT terra.

Facepalm
It's still Terranort with MX in control.That's still Terra's body and soul, what the fuck are you talking about?

Samhain

Bronze Member
Facepalm
It's still Terranort with MX in control.That's still Terra's body and soul, what the fuck are you talking about?
i know. but all im saying even without terra's body and soul if he managed to become younger he'll look exactly like xehanort the apprentice WITHOUT terra's body + soul so terra doesnt need to be xehanort. master xehanort is xehanort the apprentice. when he's young he has exactly the same hair as xehanort the apprentice. terra doesn't have those 2 small hairs from each side coming down on his face like xehanort the apprentice and young master xehanort do. you think it's a coincidence that xehanort the apprentice has it AND his eyes turn brown months later? xehanort the apprentice is based on master xehanort.

i wonder why nomura didnt let us see his face

F

Fagren

i know. but all im saying even without terra's body and soul if he managed to become younger he'll look exactly like xehanort the apprentice WITHOUT terra's body + soul so terra doesnt need to be xehanort. master xehanort is xehanort the apprentice. when he's young he has exactly the same hair as xehanort the apprentice. terra doesn't have those 2 small hairs from each side coming down on his face like xehanort the apprentice and young master xehanort do. you think it's a coincidence that xehanort the apprentice has it AND his eyes turn brown months later? xehanort the apprentice is based on master xehanort.

Riku retcons this because Riku clearly didn't look like Terranort, only ASOD.

Relix

A traveler
Awards

You know that Xehanort the apprentice is TERRA'S EFFIN BODY! TERRA'S! Okay without Terra's body we are not aware of how MX looks like when he was younger. Because of the Reports we can say that it's a strong possibility that SHM is MX but it is not confirmation it does not say that man we saw is MX don't get cocky

Samhain

Bronze Member
Riku retcons this because Riku clearly didn't look like Terranort, only ASOD.
its confirmed that the man terra sees on destiny islands is young master xehanort.

and im saying young master looks exactly similar towards xehanort the apprentice.

Samhain

Bronze Member
You know that Xehanort the apprentice is TERRA'S EFFIN BODY! TERRA'S! Okay without Terra's body we are not aware of how MX looks like when he was younger. Because of the Reports we can say that it's a strong possibility that SHM is MX but it is not confirmation it does not say that man we saw is MX don't get cocky

ur kidding me rite? its CONFIRMED RIGHT THERE. riku said a man used to be on there who traveled the worlds later. that is why terra saw riku as young mx because they are both similar towards each other AND mx also controls riku's heart later in the future.

master xehanort is his homeworld.

smh= young mx.

BladeofHearts18

ur kidding me rite? its CONFIRMED RIGHT THERE. riku said a man used to be on there who traveled the worlds later. that is why terra saw riku as young mx because they are both similar towards each other AND mx also controls riku's heart later in the future.

master xehanort is his homeworld.

smh= young mx.

so? that still doesn't mean he is young MX. just because of all that info doesn't CONFIRM that the person is young MX. why would terra see a foreshadowing of a young MX then a older teen riku? doesn't make sense. and hair has no significance since xehanort the apprentice is TERRA'S BODY AND HEAD AND HAIR!!!!!!

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Are there reports we see at the end of BbS like we do for Days?

I could already imagen all the new people comming up with theories about how MX is Riku's granfather and all that jazz now. :/

Relix

A traveler
Awards
It does not SAY that the man we saw through Riku is MX it implies it but it does not confirm it. To different things. We were implied that Xemnas was just the nobody of Xehanort the apprentice, but it has now been confirmed that Xemnas is a nobody made of Terra's body. We were implied that Terranort was comprised of MX and Terra months ago but now that we've played the game and saw the scenes ourselves it has now been confirmed...do you get the difference now?

Ignorance...

Samhain

Bronze Member
so? that still doesn't mean he is young MX. just because of all that info doesn't CONFIRM that the person is young MX. why would terra see a foreshadowing of a young MX then a older teen riku? doesn't make sense. and hair has no significance since xehanort the apprentice is TERRA'S BODY AND HEAD AND HAIR!!!!!!
holy shit. do you people not look do you?

okay first of all. take a look at riku/xehanort's heartless. THAT IS NOT HIS HAIR STYLE. AND HE DOES NOT HAVE 2 HAIRS STICKING OUT LIKE XEHANORT THE APPRENTICE HAS. see relixbbs avatar and mine. that is xehanort the apprentice on mine and the shm on his. see how both hairs are similar towards each other with both 2 hairs sticking out down? on the side? xehanort's heartless doesn't have that and neither does terranort!

terranort has his hairstyle exactly like terra's and terra's hair covers his ears as well as failing to have the hair bangs on the side like this guy has. xehanort the apprentice has it but terranort doesn't which is odd cause they are the same person but it gives another confirmation.

and it IS young mx. stop being stupid. terra sees a young mx and then a older teen riku as to show their connection they'll have in the future. its just a vision and connection wise. and if u ask me how terra would know he'll have a connection with mx in the future dont bother because then ill bring up how the hell can he see riku as his kh2 self if he wasnt there 11 years later?

LOOK AT HAIRSTYLES. YOU'RE WRONG.facepalm

and plz dont ask

why hasnt nomura told us?

gee because the na version hasnt come out yet and nomura likes us to solve things out for ourselves for christ sake.

jdgjordan

ok what ever the villian we face in kh 1 and 2 is still Terranort
terra body and mx heart
in a way kh 1 is mx case its a heartless and the dark heart in terranort is mx
in kh2 we face terra case xemnas being a nobody is the body and soul of terranort and its terra body so yea
terranort and young Xehanort may look alike but relly they are two diffrent charters

Xammag

It does not SAY that the man we saw through Riku is MX it implies it but it does not confirm it. To different things. We were implied that Xemnas was just the nobody of Xehanort the apprentice, but it has now been confirmed that Xemnas is a nobody made of Terra's body. We were implied that Terranort was comprised of MX and Terra months ago but now that we've played the game and saw the scenes ourselves it has now been confirmed...do you get the difference now?

Ignorance...

I infer it was the young MX, though it has not been confirmed.

Yay school.

F

Fagren

Uh. I have no idea about anything.I clearly did not understand that the part you bolded was what you replied to.God I'm such an idiot.
Edit: Not to sound like it is confirmed.
facepalm
That's what I thought you said.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Just read the reports. Very interesting how that is...

BladeofHearts18

holy shit. do you people not look do you?

okay first of all. take a look at riku/xehanort's heartless. THAT IS NOT HIS HAIR STYLE. AND HE DOES NOT HAVE 2 HAIRS STICKING OUT LIKE XEHANORT THE APPRENTICE HAS. see relixbbs avatar and mine. that is xehanort the apprentice on mine and the shm on his. see how both hairs are similar towards each other with both 2 hairs sticking out down? on the side? xehanort's heartless doesn't have that and neither does terranort!

terranort has his hairstyle exactly like terra's and terra's hair covers his ears as well as failing to have the hair bangs on the side like this guy has. xehanort the apprentice has it but terranort doesn't which is odd cause they are the same person but it gives another confirmation.

and it IS young mx. stop being stupid. terra sees a young mx and then a older teen riku as to show their connection they'll have in the future. its just a vision and connection wise. and if u ask me how terra would know he'll have a connection with mx in the future dont bother because then ill bring up how the hell can he see riku as his kh2 self if he wasnt there 11 years later?

LOOK AT HAIRSTYLES. YOU'RE WRONG.facepalm

and plz dont ask

why hasnt nomura told us?

gee because the na version hasnt come out yet and nomura likes us to solve things out for ourselves for christ sake.

so? hair changes are made to differentiate between characters. like namine and karii, axel and lea, isa and saix. should i go on? secondly, growing up can change your hair, can it not? anyway, just because the proof is there, doesn't mean it is CONFIRMED. just get over yourself. if he is mx fine, you can have a party for being right, i couldn't care less. and if it isn't mx, then you have acted immature for nothing.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
If you show me in any translation or any clip that says word for word that it is MX i would accept it because you are supplying proof, but you are not stating a fact. You are showing me nothing but something they said and making it into a fact. Terra's body and part of his heart and MX inside of Terra's body make Terranort. Terranort is using Terra's physical body so physically Terra had those two strands that you are bitchin about. The back of Terra's head resembles SHD as well, and don't you think it would make sense if Terra saw himself inside Riku(Terranort) implying that Terranort will be apart of Riku in the future rather than Terra seeing the appearance of someone's younger days he is not tied with yet? I'm not saying you are wrong that SHD is MX. I am saying that IT HAS NOT BEEN CONFIRMED Implied yes. CONFIRMED No. Now i'm doing some Droa sh!t here

EDIT: To make it easier just in case. You could be right that's MX, you probably are but know this...it is not confirmed...please just let me know that you know the difference

Caasix

The scene is basically foreshadowing the future. Both Riku and young MX wanted to see other worlds. Due to their desire they both fell into darkness. The only difference between the two is nobody was able to show MX the error of his ways.

As far as this hair goes. Have you seen mx he's old some people lose their hair as they age.

Yes Nomura has not actually confirmed that it's young MX but when you look at the info it's pretty obvious that it's him.

sephiroth_ultima

Well just being confirmed that MX is from Destiny Islands is the only thing that was missing to finally nail this coffin for me...
As to why Terra has a vision of MX at an age he clearly never met him at, who knows, but
the fact that they show him at the very beggining of the game, staring at the ocean and saying it's too small like ASoD in KHI,
combined with the report confirming he orginates from Destiny Islands, COMBINED with Riku saying that he wants to do like another man who left DI to become stronger a long time ago,
I DON'T MEAN TO FORCE IT BUT DAAAAMN, all those clues, and some of you still refuse to see that aside from nomura just plain saying it to your faces, absolutely no more proof is needed?

And hey, there you go, that's why Terra has a Vision of MX when looking at Riku. Because Riku just told him he wants to leave DI to become stronger and because his world is like a small prison, and thats EXACTLY what MX thought as a kid, so even though Terra has probably just HEARD about MX's story (if ever at all, i must admit), think of it has a vision, a premonition, foreshadowing and Dejà Vu all mixed together...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back