• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Even More New Enemies?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do they need more enemies when the next major game comes out?

• I like fighting Nobodies and Heartless

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • They will need a new enemy

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • I don't really care

Votes: 26 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
considering we havent seen unverses outside of BBS, it's safe to say that they won't return. (at least in a sequal to KH2) I don't care if there is a new enemy or not.

Well consider that they even decided to create a third enemy and many designs at that possiblily hints of the Unversed return. After All this is Square we are talking about they can find a reason to bring them back, heck maybe in BBS they'll forshadow a rebirt of Unverses

Death

Your #1 Bruh
I doubt they'll come back. The unverse where in the past remember ?!?

and anyways you'll always end up PWNin them anyways. ( unless they make you lose )

ventus12

um some one mentioded body,heart,soul and negative/positive emotions
but which are which

heart=heartless
im guessing the body is the nobodies but
soul=?? what enemy was this
negative emotion=unversed
but when did they make enemy created out of positive emotions?

Khfan01

I want to see a creature that is simliar like Heartless and Nobody, but little bit different. Like this creature has soul, but not heart and body. I know that is kind of weird because how could the creature even move without body, but lets say that the body is made up of soul, but looking for its original self to become complete again.

KHHacker6595

The mind somewhat could work, as ive called them the Forgotten, but im sticking with the Essense idea i stated earlier. Its a new creative idea where the enemies aernt completley bad.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I wouldn't really care....but if they did they would have to delve deep into the background of it (kinda like in KH2 when Yen Sid told Sora of the Nobodies)...and they would definitely have to be bad ass.

And a lot better bosses.

And the mind would be a good thing to base them off of....since the Nobodies and Heartless clearly aren't using it...lol.....they just listen to their masters and go after hearts.

I dont think they'd be called the Forgotten...since thats kinda what the Nobodies are.....their rejected and no one really cares or notices them...so they are forgotten.

αsiя

space coke
The mind somewhat could work, as ive called them the Forgotten, but im sticking with the Essense idea i stated earlier. Its a new creative idea where the enemies aernt completley bad.

The Forgotten has a bigger chance of being a new enemy but the Essence now thats a bad ass name for the new enemies

Khfan01

You know I like the Essence idea. Whoever came up with that, should send Nomura a message about it so he can get some idea. Before I even typed my own Kingdom Hearts story, Other Sider the new enemy I thought up of is called Hollow. They are a creature that the heart and body is consumed by darkness. The difference from Heartless and Nobody is that when a person's heart is consumed by darkness, and if that heart is bad or evil aka the person is evil or bad, then he/she become into Hollow, but in the process it loses the soul and memories. Hollow is known as Dark Seeker of Lost Soul and Memories.

KHHacker6595

You know I like the Essence idea. Whoever came up with that, should send Nomura a message about it so he can get some idea. Before I even typed my own Kingdom Hearts story, Other Sider the new enemy I thought up of is called Hollow. They are a creature that the heart and body is consumed by darkness. The difference from Heartless and Nobody is that when a person's heart is consumed by darkness, and if that heart is bad or evil aka the person is evil or bad, then he/she become into Hollow, but in the process it loses the soul and memories. Hollow is known as Dark Seeker of Lost Soul and Memories.
some guy on Deviantart.com came up with the idea. He definently should send it in, but if he doesnt want to, i'll send it in for him, and credit him if he wants.

Khfan01

some guy on Deviantart.com came up with the idea. He definently should send it in, but if he doesnt want to, i'll send it in for him, and credit him if he wants.

Cool and you should do that. Also I want to see this Essence he created. Did he draw it? Also what do you think about Hollow, the one I created and though up of?

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Cool and you should do that. Also I want to see this Essence he created. Did he draw it? Also what do you think about Hollow, the one I created and though up of?

the hollow idea kinda reminds me of Bleach.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Depends what game you're talking about. If it's a game after the events of II, I don't see why it wouldn't still be Heartless and Nobodies unless there was some sort of event that wiped both species out. If you're on about a game that takes place in between BbS and KH, I'm reckoning that it'd be Heartless & Nobodies, albeit in smaller quantities, since BbS is supposed to explain why Unversed don't exist any longer.

KHHacker6595

I'll proboly get him to send the idea in. He did mention concept art and he created a symbol for them, but im not sure if its actually posted anywhere yet. I also like your idea of the Hollow, the name is badass. The best chance for an enemy in KH3 is probobly The Forgotten, because the mind is the next logical enemy type. I still appreciate the Essense idea more than the Forgotten. I think it needs to be discussed in a new thread in more detail, so people can throw around ideas and concepts.

F

Fagren

I don't really care if we have new enemies, but like Kaz said, I would love a group of bad guys like the Organization.

Just so that the series is over with?
A game between BBS and KH1 would answer alot of questions and go in depth about Xehanort and his experiments, the start of the Organization and why Mickey didn't stop them before they got too powerful, stuff like that. :/
I don't even know what this has to do with the current topic, orz

This could all easily be explained with a flashback.Another inbetween game is unecessary and stupid.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
I think sora has it to easy.I want the inversed and a new enemy in kh3.Then you'll have heartless,nobodies,unversed,some new enemy after sora.WOooooot

Khfan01

I'll proboly get him to send the idea in. He did mention concept art and he created a symbol for them, but im not sure if its actually posted anywhere yet. I also like your idea of the Hollow, the name is badass. The best chance for an enemy in KH3 is probobly The Forgotten, because the mind is the next logical enemy type. I still appreciate the Essense idea more than the Forgotten. I think it needs to be discussed in a new thread in more detail, so people can throw around ideas and concepts.

Thank you for thinking that my Hollow is cool^^ Also I send you friend invite too^^ If you want to know more, we can talk, chat, and even you can read my KH story if you want:cool:

KHHacker6595

Theres no possible way for the Unversed to come back in KH3 as long as theres heartless. Cause the Heartless feed on Negative Emotions which the Unversed are made up of. So that explains why theres on Unversed after BBS. Plus i dont see nobodies returning especially because the organization is gone, and there not going to be telling them what to do anymore. plus sora doesnt travel in the inbetween realm a lot. My guess is theres going to be Heartless and some new enemy. Im hoping the Essense if Nomura gets sent the idea.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I think sora has it to easy.I want the inversed and a new enemy in kh3.Then you'll have heartless,nobodies,unversed,some new enemy after sora.WOooooot

You couldn't really surpass enemies of the heart, body & soul and memories. Unless you wanted to do some really pointless dragging-this-out shit and make Nobodies spawn off some kind of soul-thriving enemies. Otherwise, it'd be human enemies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back