• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I don't think Braig is a "bad guy" in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I don't think Braig is an actual antagonist in the game, as well as the other apprentices. I think it's possible that Braig knows that Terra is giving into the darkness and that's why he tells him that that the Keyblade would suit him better, because he's not a denizen of the dark like Terra might be becoming. So Terra get's mad and attacks Braig. I don't think they became evil until Xehanort became an apprentice.

A

Audo

Of course they aren't actual antagonists. They're stuck on their puny world just like everyone else.

They're not really good or bad... they're just there.

Samhain

Bronze Member
then why the hell is terra fighting him? terra's going to beat the snot out of him.

Pratiko

Awards
Mm, I don't think Braig would even consider fighting an angry Terra, seeing as he avoided Sora in Land of Dragons when he was raging to find Riku.

And as Audo said, they're not good/bad, they just have different ways of doing the same things.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Capturing an evil keyblade master and chaining him up is not bad? i must have missed something here then...

A

Audo

Capturing an evil keyblade master and chaining him up is not bad? i must have missed something here then...
haha. please reread what you just said.
You're asking if someone capturing an evil person is bad.

Samhain

Bronze Member
lol im jus saying braig captured master xehanort and he isn't considered bad? you see also him fighting terra so they arent "just there".

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I'm betting Braig, Ansem, and the others are oodles more knowledgeable about the situation than Terra. But, manipulated by darkness (and just being stupid), he will attempt to take on the apprentices to set MX free.

There are tons of characters fought in Kingdom Hearts that aren't "bad", BTW.

Samhain

Bronze Member
ye but why would he capture mx for no apparent reason? he also still seems to be the same wise ass as he was as a nobody. he's also fighting terra who is going to wipe him off.

and it would be cool how they tell us the skinny man captures the keyblade master, master xehanort yet 3 keyblade wielders couldn't even touch him....

and i also dont think police have their prisoners chained up like mx and seems he was knocked out.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
well they werent actually bad am i right? o_O
well i need to play khII again ><

Sora9890

Xigbar is somewhat a cockie character and i've got a hunch Braig is too. What if Terrra wants to speak to AtW or MX, and Braig says that if Terra beat him he would be granted entry eo pass......Just a thought but a good one i think :tongue:.

Last edited:

Aria

braver by the minute
A lot of the characters in KH aren't actually "bad" but they definately won't be the main anatagonists.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Braig's interested in Keyblades, and feels he's suited to wield one. He's not being evil at all. He captured Master Xehanort, for one thing. Does that make him bad? He just wants a Keyblade, and Terra happens to be someone who has a Keyblade.

αsiя

space coke
Quick question.......where are Braig and Terra fighting. That would clear some thoughts. Lol

probably in the castle where Ven was trying to get in
and im guessing thats the castle in Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden before what happened to it

Attemisc

Braig is apparently the watchman of Radiant Gasrden, most likely given the position by Ansem to keep watch and help protect the kingdom. Dilan and Aeleus guard the gates of the castle while Braig ventures out further from the castle, keeping an eye out for suspicious people and then relaying anything he sees to Ansem. This, of course, encourages his habit of eavesdropping.

Braig most likely eavesdrops and spies on someone with Master Xehanort throwing about their keyblades all willy-nilly.

As we've seen with many characters previously in Kingdom Hearts, those who do not have the keyblade desire it, usually just by seeing it (Riku, Jack Sparrow, Sephiroth, Marluxia). That or he overhears Mickey talking about it with Ansem and THEN sees Master Xehanort with it. Unless Nomura decides to trick us and make MX the king that visits Radiant Garden (he is, after all, believed to be the ruler of Castle Oblivion).

I think Braig falls under the keyblade's spell and kidnaps MX so he can either interrogate him about how to get a keyblade or so he can steal his keyblade. Terra goes to rescue MX (he is, after all, like Terra's father figure throughout the game) and beats Braig and frees Master Xehanort.

Now, at this point there are 2 potential outcomes. Either Terra beats the living shit out of Braig while trying to free Master Xehanort, OR once Master Xehanort is free he decides to exact his own vengeance on Braig and causes the scar and need for an eyepatch, therefore leading to Terra seeing the evil side of his mentor and choosing to fight against him.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Quick question.......where are Braig and Terra fighting. That would clear some thoughts. Lol
Obviously somewhere in Radiant Garden. Specifically where is uncertain, but there's large pipes and stuff around, so it's presumably close to Ansem's castle.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
That or he overhears Mickey talking about it with Ansem and THEN sees Master Xehanort with it.
Mickey and Ansem don't meet until after Birth by Sleep
Unless Nomura decides to trick us and make MX the king that visits Radiant Garden (he is, after all, believed to be the ruler of Castle Oblivion).
Doesn't sound like it. In the KH2 reports it names Mickey.
Secret Ansem Report 2
A visitor from another world soothed my dejected soul.
A tiny king named Mickey came wielding a legendary key — the infamous "Keyblade," said to bring both chaos and prosperity to the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back