• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Caution- A powerful Heartless is near!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I only recall Zip Slasher being one of them. He wasn't exactly powerful, you just needed to be careful. Otherwise he was quite easy.

Henwo

Yeah i remember The Zip slasher ones, but isint Dustflyer one aswell?The only trouble i had was one of the first missions where you were teamed up with marluxia and the Zip Slasher had like 6 bars of HP wich was huge for like the 10th mission yeah thats really the only boss/optional boss that was dificult

Henwo

Or the one in agrabah when you have too hit the boxes in the holes theres that dark flying thing with a sword..he was an asshole

Sacred X

Freshmeat
I generally always took these guys out on Normal mode whenever I had the chance. Proud mode? Usually, but not as often. For example the first Zip Slasher kept attacking Marluxia, and thus his HP was being healed in large chunks, making my attacks irrelevant. Otherwise, they were fun.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
My Marluxia died. So no harm done. And the HP heal is largely not much anyway.

I usually kill them (invisibles are ok if you can time the body reformation hit to stun them), but I can't when in Mission mode because the timer keeps ending when those buggers are down to their last bar.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
The timer after Mission Mode completion is horrible.

Pretty much the only thing that can be done is spell spam.
Or you just take it away.

How much does that counter-points actually help you?

Sora1915

Bronze Member
My Marluxia died. So no harm done. And the HP heal is largely not much anyway.

I usually kill them (invisibles are ok if you can time the body reformation hit to stun them), but I can't when in Mission mode because the timer keeps ending when those buggers are down to their last bar.
Wait, that's how you stun them? I have done it before but I didn't realize there was an actual guaranteed way....that would make it easier......

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I didn't find Invisible and Zip Slasher that hard.
I still need to beat Dustflier.
From how far I got, he doesn't seem too hard. Just gotta be patient and super careful.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
The Zip Slasher when I first started the game was hard. It was like the 7th mission and I went to it and it had like 8 hp bars and I blindly went in to attack it but it did its combo first and I died. xD

Kiamari

I only ever fought Zip Slasher. I died like four times before I got the hang of it, though.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I mainly remember the Zip Slasher with Marluxia, the Invisible in Beast's Castle, and the stupid Dustflier.

Marluxia did hit it a few times, but after hitting once or twice, he would just stand there like an idiot. Sometimes, if I felt like it, I pushed him out of the way :)

The Beast's Castle Invisible...that was the mission with Axel, right? Axel...ended up dying 3-4 times, but we survived.

And that damn Dustflier. The first time I saw it, I wasn't really confident in my ability to win, and my battery was running low anyway, so I just ran for it. Then I came back and killed it, on the third try, because I was a bit reckless and impatient the first two times. That was the longest battle of my life.

I fight them for heart points because it's pretty much the only thing they're good for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back