• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Caution- A powerful Heartless is near!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Well I've got nothing else to do so I probably will.
From what I've heard the Dustflier can be pretty easy after memorizing its attack pattern.
Kinda like the Ruler of The Sky.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Technically it doesn't really have an attack pattern.

Cause it just repeats the same thing every two moves.

Just a tip, don't land even after the shockwave from its jump passes beneath you. You'll still take damage. Stay airborne until the shockwave is entirely gone.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
Yeah he really isn't that bad if you know what you are doing

I have beaten them all :3

o.o Even the secret one that's off in a random place after a Halloween Town mission?

The Zip Slasher was fun. He never really scared me, except the first time when I fought him and hadn't equipped Guard. One mission that mentioned a Zip Slasher I never found him in.

Invisible in Beast's Castle killed me many many times before I took him down, due to my stubbornness of not wanting to bamf out to see his weakness and it being the first time you fight one.

Dustflier is easy when you get his patterns down. xD Of course, one slip-up still causes death...

Yeah, none of them are all that difficult to beat, really. It's fun, since in... I think it was the Windstorm mission... there's a second screen to walk to where you can fight an Orcus after beating the Windstorms. xD Fun times.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
They do give you something special.

For example, Dustflier gives you Premium Orb, I think.

Of course, there are better enemies out there to get it from though, but might as well.

boo_shoe2000

I hated fighting the dustflier. Seriously, he wasn't hard. He just takes too much of my time. I defeated him in lvl. 1........for 20 mins! darn

Sora1915

Bronze Member
o.o Even the secret one that's off in a random place after a Halloween Town mission?

The Zip Slasher was fun. He never really scared me, except the first time when I fought him and hadn't equipped Guard. One mission that mentioned a Zip Slasher I never found him in.

Invisible in Beast's Castle killed me many many times before I took him down, due to my stubbornness of not wanting to bamf out to see his weakness and it being the first time you fight one.

Dustflier is easy when you get his patterns down. xD Of course, one slip-up still causes death...

Yeah, none of them are all that difficult to beat, really. It's fun, since in... I think it was the Windstorm mission... there's a second screen to walk to where you can fight an Orcus after beating the Windstorms. xD Fun times.
Um.....I dunno maybe xD; There may have been some I didn't know about and therefore believed I have beaten them all ^^;

αsiя

space coke
I remember the first "A powerful enemy is near" he killed me fast as fuck and Marluxia didnt help for shit

Isaac Lupenclaw

I do. I normally fight them all but the only one i cannot beat is the one in the Defeat 6 Giant Heartless mission!!!! That thing is a pain!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back