• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Eraqus (?) and Land of Departure

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
Re: Master Eraxus (?) and Land of Departure

クゥ...? That's... 'kwu', isn't it? Erakwusu.... Eraqus? Eraquas? That sounds very similar to Aqua, though :S

Yeah, I was just putting up the first thing I could think of. I think I like Eraqus better though. Well hopefully we'll know what the actual spelling is soon.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Just found out where Master Erakuusu's Name comes from.

Try and read it backwards............ "Su-uk-are" "Square"

Very funny SE, Guess he is the Square equivalent to Disney's Yen Sid. xD

AHAHAHAHA OMG.

Maybe I was right about the q, then! BD But you, sir, are much cooler for figuring that out.

Lissar said:
Yeah, I was just putting up the first thing I could think of. I think I like Eraqus better though. Well hopefully we'll know what the actual spelling is soon.

It sounds really weird in Japanese, doesn't it?? :x

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

I guess when put into the English script his name would look like:

"Erauqs"

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Does anyone here think this guy could be one of the future Organization members?

Also, any guesses as to if Land of Departure is a Disney world? If so, what movie would it be? Hmmm

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
Holy ffs, that looks pretty sweet. Need more images =D
Awesome keyblade, as well.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
From the looks of the image there's gonna be something similar to the Panel System in BBS as well.

final_heaven_0

Uh-oh, Tetsuya went *Insert generic old/wise man that coud totally kick your ass here*.

He looks so...traditional, and samurai-like.

I'm sure someone said it before in this thread, he looks SO familiar to me!

Maybe an actor? Or because i've seen so many Samurai movies the masters look the same. o.o

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
The fact that his keyblade has a keychain and his apprentices don't while Mickey had one while he was still in training makes me wonder.......

kaialone

^^
His apprentice do have keychains in-game.Notic that hisKeychain looks like the weird heart-esque simbol on TAV´s clothing?

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
Quick translation for the info in the article:

An important scene!!
The apprentices of this Keyblade Master leave on a journey!!

A very dignified looking Keyblade Master!!

A new world for the series “Land of Departure” will be the area for the first event you’ll see! The story of our three keyblade wielders will start from here!

He senses something amiss in the world!!

Eraqus realized that something bad will soon come upon the world. Are the princesses of light in trouble...?

Finally we get to see the protagonists master!

Our main characters are training under their master, Eraqus. When he senses danger coming to the world, he orders his pupils on a journey, and our story begins!!

Our three MCs each leave their homeworld seperately, praying for each others safety.

Master Eraqus
One of the “Keyblade Masters” in that are in the world. He is the master that trained our heroes.

Three MCs
They have trained under Master Eraqus, and are hoping to become “Keyblade Masters”

Have fun while powering up your Commands!

The “Command Board”

You can gain and strengthen the Commands you use in Action Battles in various ways. Just take a short detour on your adventure to play around with the board game “Command Board”, and you can power up your Commands!

Try to get a lot of BP (Board Points)
Roll the dice on the board, gaining BP as you aim for the goal. If you stop on special panels, an event will activate!

Strong helpers will appear!!
Lots of characters will appear to help the player. They’ll take BP from your opponent!!

Couldn't read the screenshot text, it was too blurry.

kaialone

So when Eraqus senses serious danger ,he sends his pupils?XD Cant wait for this game!So the "Land of Departure" is TAV´s world?

brodyblackout

ReBirth Wings has posted up a small scan from this weeks Jump containing a picture of Terra, Aqua and Ven's Master:

http://mbup.net/d/102545.jpg

Don't quote me on the romanization! I'm just guessing and it's probably completely off. In Japanese it is マスター・エラクゥス

And I think I was so excited about the picture and name I didn't notice this other part, there will be a new world called Land of Departure. An original world perhaps?

edit: changed to "Eraqus" because it sounds closer. Still nothing confirmed though.

nice find! much better than an illustration.

(25 characters)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back