• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's your Panel?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
k got it thanks, it seems pretty useful

It's actually not that good. It's nice because of its shape (fits nicely into panel sets), but there are other weapons which surpass it... Ultimate Gear+, Omega Gear+, and Hazard Gear+ all come to mind. The first is easily the best physical Keyblade, the last the best magical one (epic combos, too, with HUGE reach). The middle one is just my personal favorite (balance of Str/Mag) that not many people seem to like using.

H

Haxon

It's actually not that good. It's nice because of its shape (fits nicely into panel sets), but there are other weapons which surpass it... Ultimate Gear+, Omega Gear+, and Hazard Gear+ all come to mind. The first is easily the best physical Keyblade, the last the best magical one (epic combos, too, with HUGE reach). The middle one is just my personal favorite (balance of Str/Mag) that not many people seem to like using.

really?(these are for Roxas stats)

Zero- Strength +109
Magic +30
Critical% +10
Crit Bonus +17

Ultima+- Strength +110
Defense +3
Critical% +15
Crit Bonus +14

Omega+- Strength +95
Magic +34
Defense +5
Critical% +10
Crit Bonus +13

Hazard+- Strength +85
Magic +45
Defense +8
Critical% +4
Crit Bonus +10

I think Zero looks like its the best... I mean it is the organizations original and most powerfull default weapons...

Last edited:

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
really? I compared Ultima and Zero and Zero was better...

Ultimate+ has better abilities and combos and 1 more Strength point, not to mention a 5% higher Crit chance. For those who wish not to use Magic, Ultimate+ is the best choice.

If you meant Omega+ and Zero, it comes down to abilities again. Magic Bracer and Brick Wall are outstanding abilities. The Zero Gear just keeps you alive... Eh, the abilities it gives seem less-than-great. While the Stat Units give more for the Zero Gear, the combos with the Second Chance version of the Keyblade are very sub-par compared to the combos you can pull off (without stopping due to taking 1 damage from a Shadow) with the Omega Gear+. Weapons are more than just stats, you know. :3

Hazard+ is
Strength +85
Magic +45
Defense +8
Crit % +4
Crit Bonus +10

btw.

H

Haxon

plus i like having duel wield Roxas in multiplayer because it feels like a new character and not a clone of Xion... It even gives him different stats as Xion, and they are his ultimate/default weapons, and the kingdom key is Xions, so it all comes out perfectly :D

btw i edited my previous post..

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
plus i like having duel wield Roxas in multiplayer because it feels like a new character and not a clone of Xion... It even gives him different stats as Xion, and they are his ultimate/default weapons, and the kingdom key is Xions, so it all comes out perfectly :D

btw i edited my previous post..

I saw ._. And the Kingdom Key+ has only a three-hit combo, pretty much identical to the basic Kingdom Key. While it may be pretty nice for its quick finishers, the Ultimate+ has the ability (using Y) to break out of the long combo for a finisher at one point and has a three-hit air combo that strikes quicker than the KK+ and harder by a long shot. When that finisher gets a critical hit, it takes off a full bar of health from most enemies I've seen it hit on.

Zero Gear also lacks 15 Magic on the Hazard Gear+. You're also neglecting abilities. Zero Gear gives three defensive abilities which only activate at low health. Hazard Gear gives Blizzard, Fire, and Thunder Finish. Magic Bracer and Brick Wall from the Omega Gear+ are useful all the time. I'm not personally a big fan of the Ultimate Gear+'s abilities, either, but... *folds his arms* Why am I defending the Ultimate Gear+? >_> I never liked that weapon much aside from its air combo for use against the epically insane quick boss kill missions. Its shape is also pretty annoying to squeeze into the grid. Eh, I prefer the Omega Gear+ to others based solely on its combos. :\ The Hazard Gear+ has such an insane Magic stat that to NOT use it for magic would be odd. My set of 9-each offensive -ga spell and Cura would not work nearly as well with any Keyblade other than Darker Than Dark+. >_>

By the way, the Pandora's Gear+ gives the Org members their ultimate weapons.

H

Haxon

By the way, the Pandora's Gear+ gives the Org members their ultimate weapons.

umm no it doesnt, but it looks alot cooler. probably the coolest looking weapon in my opinion.. if only it werent so weak and had better abilities

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
umm no it doesnt, but it looks alot cooler. probably the coolest looking weapon in my opinion.. if only it werent so weak and had better abilities

They're not weak. >_>; They're generally on-par with the Zero Gear with stats focused in different locations. The only downside to them is the Stat Units only giving +1 to every stat. They have better abilities than the Zero Gear weapons as far as I've seen... If I remember correctly, the Pandora's Gear gives the non-Org characters super spiffy weapons; Bond of Flames for Sora, Oblivion for Riku, etc. Zero Gear doesn't do much fun stuff like that for them. :<

The more I look at it... The Zero Gear is the Ultima Weapon of KH2, while the Ultimate Gear+ is the Fenrir, the Omega Gear+ is the Bond of Flames, and the Hazard Gear+ is the Fatal Crest. o-o All of them are usable in the endgame, really. The Bond of Flames is all a matter of preference for using it over the Ultima Weapon, just as the Omega+ is to the Zero Gear. :eek: Hooray for parallels.

H

Haxon

yeah and for the pandora gear it gives Donald a little tomohawk and Goofy a tower sheild like in Final Mix +!!! yay

With the Zero gear riku gets the way to the dawn, donald gets the dream rod, goofy gets the dream sheild, and soragets the dream sword

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
yeah and for the pandora gear it gives Donald a little tomohawk and Goofy a tower sheild like in Final Mix +!!! yay

With the Zero gear riku gets the way to the dawn, donald gets the dream rod, goofy gets the dream sheild, and soragets the dream sword

And Mickey never gets the Star Seeker with the Zero Gear, I believe. Pandora gives him D Omega. :eek:

H

Haxon

yeah but i hate the combo for star seeker... the one for IKK is alot better

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
i know. i have 3 decks set up, 1 with ultimate+ one with omega+ and one with zero, it just looks cool

AntiRiku*Axel

im on day 75 so:
Lv: 13
HP: 108
Abilities: 8
Links: 12
1 Potion
4 Lv Ups
1 Lv2: 4 Lv UPs
1 Sign of Resolve
Air Slide2: currently empty
TripleCast3: Cure & Fire
Magic LV2: 2 Blizzards & Fire
1 Dodge Roll
1 Scan
Chrono Gear3: Ability Unit & Power Unit
Block2: Block Lv+

i know it sucks but im doing my best with not playing much even though i LOVE THIS GAME

AntiRiku*Axel

im on day 75 so:

Panels: 27

Lv: 13
HP: 108
Abilities: 8
Links: 12
1 Potion
4 Lv Ups
1 Lv2: 4 Lv UPs
1 Sign of Resolve
Air Slide2: currently empty
TripleCast3: Cure & Fire
Magic LV2: 2 Blizzards & Fire
1 Dodge Roll
1 Scan
Chrono Gear3: Ability Unit & Power Unit
Block2: Block Lv+
Strength: 80
Magic: 73
Defense: 27
Critical %: p
Crit Bonus: 13
Tokens: 3 Challenge Sigils 25 Mission Tokens

i know it sucks but im doing my best with not playing much even though i LOVE THIS GAME

and a quick question: can you equip more than one gear

sorry i dint mean to double post

Last edited:

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
You can't ever equip two gears at a time.

Also <3 I got up to 280 Mission Tokens today and now I'm getting a bit confused on these last Slot Releasers. :\ I'm still missing 4 (I know that one bought for 50k and one is gotten through Challenge Tokens), and not too sure where the other two could be. Is there another Slot Releaser in the Moogle shop after the 50k one? x__x

AntiRiku*Axel

k thanx
arent there more weapons than the ones that just a gear gives you, or am i mistaken
i mean i dont remember ever reading about the ultimate gear, but i remember the omega gear.
are there special ways to get certain gears like the joke weapons

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
k thanx
arent there more weapons than the ones that just a gear gives you, or am i mistaken
i mean i dont remember ever reading about the ultimate gear, but i remember the omega gear.
are there special ways to get certain gears like the joke weapons

Every weapon is gotten via a Gear. I don't quite get what you're saying, but I believe the two "?" Gears are gotten through Challenge/Mission tokens (I think Mystery Gear may have been another way; the other one I know was from freebies). Just do Challenges and Missions if you want to get super cool stuff. You can get Blizzara and Cura waaaay early through use of Mission Tokens. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back