• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's your Panel?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rikufan06

LV: 64
HP:251
32 abilities
63 Links
Strength 174
Magic 177
Defense 122
114 Slots​

Keyblade:
Zero Gear
>(2)Ability Unit
>(2)Power Unit

Accesory: Three Stars

Back Pack Extender
>(3)Back Pack

Total Magic Casts:26

Firaga LV3 (4)
Blizzaga LV3 (5)
Thundaga LV4 (5)
Aeroga LV4 (4)
Cura LV5 (8)

(4) Hi-Potions
(1)Mega-Potions
(4)Hi-Potions
(4)Elixirs
(4)Panacea
(4) Limit Chargbe

Lv.4 Quad.
Lv.4 Quad
LV. 3 Trip
LV. 3 Trip
(3)LV. 2 Dub.
All Linked
one extra Lv.

Quadcast:
Linked W/
Cura
Thundaga

Triplecast:
linked W/
Firaga
Aeroga

DoubleCast:
Linked W/
(2)Blizzaga
Firaga

Magic Lv.4
Link W/
Cura
Aeroga
Thundaga

Magic Lv.3
Link W/
Blizzaga
Firaga
Cura

Dodge Roll (3)
Linked
Dodge Rush
Dodge Combo

Block (4)
Linked
Block LV+
Perfect Block
Round Block

Aerial Recovery (3)
Aerial Payback
Smash Recovery

Air Slide (5)
(3) Air Slide LV+
Air Rush

Sliding Dash

Glide(3)
(2)Glide LV+

Haste

High Jump(3)
(2)High Jump LV+

Treasure Magnet(3)
(2)T. Magnet LV+

Auto Life (3)
(2) Auto Life+

Limit Boost

Final Limit

Scan

Range Extender

Hope This Panel Makes Sense But yeah this is what basically my panel Pack is made up of.
Any questions?

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
Rakushīnu;4527525 said:
A lot of ppl have Range Extender in their panels. Does it really help that much?

It's useful, hardly necessary. It's usually the last of the single-square abilities I throw in if I have extra room for it.

I have a couple questions on your arrangement, though... Why do you bring in Float? I never found it to be too useful, especially with Glide available.

What exactly does the Ultima Weapon do, and is it that necessary? o.o

What does the Imperial Crown do that you choose it over all of the other accessories?

Why do you use Fire and Thunder instead of Thundaga, Blizzaga, or Aeroga? Your set seems to be more for close-range fighting and those three are far more useful in close range than Thunder. Also, why Cure instead of Cura? .-. I've never understood people's fascination with Cure.

Also, why do you put the Ability Units on Zero Gear? The abilities it gives are less-than spectacular. :\ I'd prefer having +12 Str/Mag/Crit%+Bonus instead of taking less damage when in critical health and having Second Chance... All of those three abilities seem all but useless when you're level 100. >_>;

And... Does the game like... disallow you to put more Level Ups on when you hit max Level or are you only able to ever get 39 of them? Though I counted yours and you apparently have +100 Levels through all of your panels... so you can put extra Levels on, but it keeps you capped at 100, kinda like how Spell Levels cap off at LV5?

And... a comment more than a complaint~ You realize that you can have 4 LV5 spells on with those same LV+ blocks in there, right? Just two of the Spells in those LV+ blocks gets them to LV5...

Rakushīnu

I have a couple questions on your arrangement, though... Why do you bring in Float? I never found it to be too useful, especially with Glide available.
Its not useful to me, I just like to be able to float.

What exactly does the Ultima Weapon do, and is it that necessary? o.o
+15 Strength

What does the Imperial Crown do that you choose it over all of the other accessories?
HP+100 Defense +10. I also like to use Critical Sun.

Why do you use Fire and Thunder instead of Thundaga, Blizzaga, or Aeroga? Your set seems to be more for close-range fighting and those three are far more useful in close range than Thunder. Also, why Cure instead of Cura? .-. I've never understood people's fascination with Cure.
I just like the base magic how it acts when you cast it. Cure because i like to get healed fast, tho Cura can be more helpful sometimes.

Also, why do you put the Ability Units on Zero Gear? The abilities it gives are less-than spectacular. :\ I'd prefer having +12 Str/Mag/Crit%+Bonus instead of taking less damage when in critical health and having Second Chance... All of those three abilities seem all but useless when you're level 100. >_>;
I only have the ability links equipped for Mission Mode for Roxas. In Story Mode I equip 4 Sight Unit to make Critical higher.

And... Does the game like... disallow you to put more Level Ups on when you hit max Level or are you only able to ever get 39 of them? Though I counted yours and you apparently have +100 Levels through all of your panels... so you can put extra Levels on, but it keeps you capped at 100, kinda like how Spell Levels cap off at LV5?
Only able to get 39 of them. Once you equip all the Level up panels it comes out to 100 even so it doesn't cap you like magic.

And... a comment more than a complaint~ You realize that you can have 4 LV5 spells on with those same LV+ blocks in there, right? Just two of the Spells in those LV+ blocks gets them to LV5...
Yeah I know.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
Out of curiosity, which LV Quadruplers and LV Tripler did you put on Page 2? o-o I've been messing around, trying to find that perfect combination to fill up a full page with the multipliers.

Rakushīnu

Out of curiosity, which LV Quadruplers and LV Tripler did you put on Page 2? o-o I've been messing around, trying to find that perfect combination to fill up a full page with the multipliers.
LV Tripler that looks like a sideways L
LV Quadrupler that's straight
LV Quadrupler that's like a backwards L
Quadcast, Triplecast, and Doublecast
Magic LV3 that looks like an sideways L
Magic LV2 that looks like a sideways T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back