• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's your Panel?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Well I change my panel every so often (after ever 4 missions but since i beat the game right now my panel is

lvl 55
Hp 224
Abilities 25
Links 57
Panels 101

First page
Auto-Life (3 link), Auto-Life LV+L, Auto-Life LV+L
Limit Boost
Scan
Haste
Sliding Dash
Pack Extender (4 Link) Backpack, Backpack
lvl Doubler (5 Link)
Lv Doubler (6 Link)
Lv Doubler (6 Link)
Lv Tripler (4 Link)
Lv Tripler (4 Link(
Lv Quadrupler (3 Link)

Page 2.
Magic Lv 2 (4 link) Thundara, Thundara, Thundara
Magic Lv3 (4 Link) Fira, Blizzaga, Cura
Magic Lv 3 (4 Link) Fira, Blizzaga, Cura (im awara that i put 2 down its cause i have 2 like this)
Quadcast (3 Link) Blizzaga, Thundara
Triplecast (3 Link) Fira, Cura
Cura
Dodge Roll (3 Link) Dodge Combo L, Auto- Dodge L
Aerial Recovery (3 Link) A. Recovery Lv+ L
Glide (3 Link) Glide LV+ (L), Glide LV+ (L)
Block (4 Link) Perfect Block L, Block Lv+ L, Block Lv+ L
Air Slide (5 Link) Air Slide LV+ L, Air Slide LV+ L, Air Rush L
Range Extender
Fira

Third Page

High Jump (3 Link) High Jump LV+ L
Cura
Cura
Cura
Treasure Magnet (3 Link) T. Magnet LV+ L, T. Magnet LV+ L
Champion Gear+ (5 Link) Ability Unit L, Ability Unit L, Sight Unit L, Power Unit L
Elixir
Elixir

And thats it so to cover every thing here it is

Gear: Maverick Flare+
Magic:
Fira LV5 - 7
Blizzaga LV5 - 6
Thundara LV5 - 7
Cura LV 5 - 9
Dodge Roll LV1
Dodge Combo
Auto-Dodge
Block LV3
Perfect Block
Glide LV3
Air Slide LV3
Air Rush
Sliding Dash LV1
Aerial Recovery LV2
Haste LV1
High Jump LV2
Auto-Life LV3
Treasure Magnet LV3
Chain Time
Chain Power
Limit Boost
Scan
Range Extender
Final Limit
Backpack +8
Elixir 2
Anti- Light 60%

Stats
Strength 153
Magic 130
Defense 82
Critical % 24
Crit Bonus 32
EXP 16605
Next Level 1761
Slots 96/96
Tokens 36, 13
Rank Legend
Game Mode Proud

Karutomaru

Banned
Well for mission mode it's pretty simple. I use Vexen and most of my panels are ones that boost magic (including the weapon, which boosts magic incredibly high). I pack some potions, ethers, basic abilities, the level panels, and of course the only spells I use are blizzard and blizzara along with a few curas and cures. It's worked so far. Just don't ask me to fight against something that's ice.

No.22Jauxsoh

Mine changes to fit the mission also. I'm using the Nimble Gear panel right now. I go for the ones good in the air or stuff like the Wild Gear. I almost never use magic.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
i got haste and now i have 39 org symbols

.-. Cool. I'm still sitting on 112 of those.

I've come down to now swapping between three different sets. One of them utilizes my personal favorite Keyblade, the Lunar Eclipse+ (Omega Gear+), and is my main one that I used up and through unlocking Sora. :3 Then I have an uber strength set with the Ultimate Gear+ I use strictly for those "Kill this boss without magic in 2 seconds plz" challenges (gonna beat up on Darkside tomorrow and get my third sigil ><) and my last one is with the Hazard Gear+ which gives me 10 casts of every offensive -ga spell and 5 casts of Cura coupled with Blizzard+Thunder+Fire Finish and Blizzard+Thunder+Fire Block, not to mention the 203 Magic. :p

With those three, I feel very little need to micromanage before every mission anymore. All I do mainly now is just swap between Firaga and Aeroga on my Omega Gear+ set, based upon which spell will work better in the mission I'm doing at current. I'll try and post up my new set tomorrow sometime.

Last edited:

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
.-. Cool. I'm still sitting on 112 of those.

I've come down to now swapping between three different sets. One of them utilizes my personal favorite Keyblade, the Lunar Eclipse+ (Omega Gear+), and is my main one that I used up and through unlocking Sora. :3 Then I have an uber strength set with the Ultimate Gear+ I use strictly for those "Kill this boss without magic in 2 seconds plz" challenges (gonna beat up on Darkside tomorrow and get my third sigil ><) and my last one is with the Hazard Gear+ which gives me 10 casts of every offensive -ga spell and 5 casts of Cura coupled with Blizzard+Thunder+Fire Finish and Blizzard+Thunder+Fire Block, not to mention the 203 Magic. :p

With those three, I feel very little need to micromanage before every mission anymore. All I do mainly now is just swap between Firaga and Aeroga on my Omega Gear+ set, based upon which spell will work better in the mission I'm doing at current. I'll try and post up my new set tomorrow sometime.
holy crap, nice...like i said before working on challenge now and again up to somewhere in the upper 60s. 1 question, where is the best place to get gear component D's once you have completed the game, also power and arial tech++'s

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
magicedd:
Ew, Thundara? o_O It's the worst one of the Thunder line by far. Also, Firaga is so much better than Fira. .-. You should invest in upgrading your spells.

holy crap, nice...like i said before working on challenge now and again up to somewhere in the upper 60s. 1 question, where is the best place to get gear component D's once you have completed the game, also power and arial tech++'s

Oh oh! I know. :3

*loads it up*

Day 321, Mission 82. The Crescendos there drop Gear Component D
Day 322, Mission 83. The littlest puppies drop Power Tech++
Day 301, Mission 81. Grey Caprice drops Aerial Tech++
In that mission ^ you can also snag some Rune Tech++ from the Elegies.

My favorite strategy for the Grey Caprice is to cast Blizzaga and let them hit you with the teleport thing. They swap to your location and instantly die. <3

Also~ My Omega+ set:

Page 1

• Omega Gear+
    • Ability Unit x2
    • Power Unit x3
  • Magic LV 3
    • Aeroga/Firaga
    • Thundaga
    • Blizzaga
  • Magic LV 2
    • Aeroga/Firaga
    • Thundaga
    • Blizzaga
  • Magic LV 2
    • Cura x3
  • Doublecast
    • Blizzaga
    • Thundaga
    • Cura
  • Triplecast
    • Blizzaga
    • Thundaga
  • Quadcast
    • Aeroga/Firaga x2
  • Single Spells
    • Blizzaga x3
    • Thundaga x3
    • Cura x2
  • Healing Items
    • Hi-Ether x2
    • Elixir x2

Page 2

• LV Doubler x3
  • LV Tripler x2
  • LV Quadrupler x2
    • Level Up x25 [Level 64]
  • Pack Extender (3 Backpacks)
  • Critical Sun
    • Defense +10
    • Critical % +15
    • Crit Bonus +20
    • Critical Boost
  • Cura x3

Page 3

• Glide
    • Glide LV+ x2
  • Auto-Life
    • Auto-Life LV+ x2
  • Treasure Magnet
    • Treasure Magnet LV+ x2
  • High Jump
    • High Jump LV+ x2
  • Dodge Roll
    • Dodge Rush
    • Dodge Combo
  • Block
    • Block LV+ x2
    • Round Block
  • Air Dash
    • Air Dash LV+ x4
  • Aerial Recovery
    • A. Recovery LV+
    • Aerial Payback
  • Haste
    • Haste LV+
  • Sliding Dash
  • Range Extender
  • Scan
  • Limit Boost
  • Final Limit
  • 5 locked slots

Stats

• LV: 64
  • HP: 251
  • Strength: 175
  • Magic: 181
  • Defense: 107
  • Critical %: 30
  • Crit Bonus: 57
  • EXP: 34842
  • Next: 1641
  • Slots: 115/115
  • Tokens: 112, 145
  • Game Mode: Proud

Abilities

• Lunar Eclipse+
  • Blizzaga LV5 x10
  • Thundaga LV5 x10
  • Aeroga LV5 x10
  • Cura LV5 x10
  • Dodge Roll LV1
  • Dodge Rush
  • Dodge Combo
  • Block LV3
  • Round Block
  • Glide LV3
  • Air Slide LV5
  • Sliding Dash LV1
  • Aerial Recovery LV2
  • Aerial Payback
  • Haste LV2
  • High Jump LV3
  • Brick Wall
  • Critical Boost
  • Auto-Life LV3
  • Magic Bracer
  • Treasure Magnet LV3
  • Limit Boost
  • Scan
  • Range Extender
  • Final Limit
  • Backpack +12
  • Hi-Ether x2
  • Elixir x2
  • Anti-Light 70%

Last edited:

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
magicedd:
Ew, Thundara? o_O It's the worst one of the Thunder line by far. Also, Firaga is so much better than Fira. .-. You should invest in upgrading your spells.

Oh oh! I know. :3

*loads it up*

Day 321, Mission 82. The Crescendos there drop Gear Component D
Day 322, Mission 83. The littlest puppies drop Power Tech++
Day 301, Mission 81. Grey Caprice drops Aerial Tech++
In that mission ^ you can also snag some Rune Tech++ from the Elegies.

My favorite strategy for the Grey Caprice is to cast Blizzaga and let them hit you with the teleport thing. They swap to your location and instantly die. <3
thanks! your a big help, i will go do that right now

mikejaxer

Stats
LV 61
Hp 242
Slots 76/76
Strength 182
Magic 179
Defence 118
Critical % 15
Crit Bonus 40
Items
2 Potions
6 Hi-Potions
LV's
3 LV Doublers
2 LV Triplers
2 LV Quadruplers
23 LV Ups
Magic
Quad Cast - Cure - Fire
Magic LV4 - X1 Fire - X2 Cure
TripleCast - Cure - Fire
X2 Cure
Ability
Block LV2
Glide LV2 Air Slide LV3
High Jump LV3
Defender
Damage Control
Second Chance
Auto-Life LV3
Blizzard Finish
Scan
Final Limit
Weapon
Zero Gear (Previously Pandora's Gear)
3 Ability and 1 Power Unit
Ring
Frozen Blight

I hate fira as it only goes straight, I only have 1 firaga so it'd be pointless, and since i have 3 fire's, that would do more damage
cura is useless, why would anyone want to heal over time?, the whole point of having it is so that you can heal and prevent dying

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
I hate fira as it only goes straight, I only have 1 firaga so it'd be pointless, and since i have 3 fire's, that would do more damage
cura is useless, why would anyone want to heal over time?, the whole point of having it is so that you can heal and prevent dying
ok i agree with you on the fire but i personally hate curaga cause your a sitting duck and i am ok with cure when its a high level but i prefer cura so i can fly around the battle feild just letting it regain fully

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards

Fira > Fire. Why? Fira plows through enemies, only stopping when it hits an obstacle/travels too far (which is rather far) Firaga >>>>> Fira. Why? Firaga homes in and explodes on contact, taking out multiple enemies in a small area usually. Doesn't even need to hit to damage. Also, since it fires UP instead of straight, it can hit tall enemies with more ease than the other two spells. =X I understand the feeling of having just one Firaga, though. D: I got lucky on a few missions towards the end and picked up a bunch of Firaga Recipes, allowing me to have my 7-8 I have now.

Cure I feel is useless when you have the upgraded spells. :\ Cura heals a LOT more than Cure. I rarely get hit when I fight (I dunno about you), so when I get low in health, a Cura usually keeps me perfectly fine. It also lets you take damage while it heals you and still get back to full. (I get very reckless with Cura up at times) =X Curaga isn't very useless, though it's only useful against a certain few select enemies. It heals health back rapidly and has gotta be the single most useful healing spell when you play multiplayer. Eh, even LV5 Cure heals back too little to be of any use. :\

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
Fira > Fire. Why? Fira plows through enemies, only stopping when it hits an obstacle/travels too far (which is rather far) Firaga >>>>> Fira. Why? Firaga homes in and explodes on contact, taking out multiple enemies in a small area usually. Doesn't even need to hit to damage. Also, since it fires UP instead of straight, it can hit tall enemies with more ease than the other two spells. =X I understand the feeling of having just one Firaga, though. D: I got lucky on a few missions towards the end and picked up a bunch of Firaga Recipes, allowing me to have my 7-8 I have now.

Cure I feel is useless when you have the upgraded spells. :\ Cura heals a LOT more than Cure. I rarely get hit when I fight (I dunno about you), so when I get low in health, a Cura usually keeps me perfectly fine. It also lets you take damage while it heals you and still get back to full. (I get very reckless with Cura up at times) =X Curaga isn't very useless, though it's only useful against a certain few select enemies. It heals health back rapidly and has gotta be the single most useful healing spell when you play multiplayer. Eh, even LV5 Cure heals back too little to be of any use. :\
yes again, i agree with you, i right now have 7 curas and 8 firagas in my deck and those are my too favorite magics but i personally think fira sucks just because it only goes straight and once you get farther on in the game it is not worth it too waist slots on things that miss

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
yes again, i agree with you, i right now have 7 curas and 8 firagas in my deck and those are my too favorite magics but i personally think fira sucks just because it only goes straight and once you get farther on in the game it is not worth it too waist slots on things that miss

This is true, though when I started getting frustrated with Fira, I started picking up lots of Firagas. I also found myself using the Blizzard line along with Thunder (NOT Thundara) for most of the game. Towards the veeeery end, I picked up a whole bunch of Thundaga Recipes and have never even considered switching back to Thunder. Blizzaga and Thundaga remain my two favorite spells. Aeroga is my least favorite of the highest level spells, only because you need to let the opponent get so close just to use it. :\ It's only useful when you fight Stalwart Blades, I think. >_>;

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
yes, i also have 5 thundagas in my panel right now and that is very powerful while i feel thundara is the weekest of the bunch. i am ok with blizzard but i like laying blizzagas as traps better. and again i also despise aero magic, it is a waste of space when you can just put aero finish on your keyblade, i dont know how i did it but i do on my Omega+ and Ultimate+

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
yes, i also have 5 thundagas in my panel right now and that is very powerful while i feel thundara is the weekest of the bunch. i am ok with blizzard but i like laying blizzagas as traps better. and again i also despise aero magic, it is a waste of space when you can just put aero finish on your keyblade, i dont know how i did it but i do on my Omega+ and Ultimate+

There's a ring you can buy called Deep Sky that gives Aero Finish. Also, I hate Air Tossing. >_> Freezing is best, especially against Emerald Serenades. They ALWAYS get frozen by Blizzaga. Aerora, the one time I used it, was pretty cool, but the air toss status bugs me. It knocks them up and makes it difficult to capitalize on the triple damage you can deal. I'd prefer to freeze/jolt them, where the extra damage is easier to maximize.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
There's a ring you can buy called Deep Sky that gives Aero Finish. Also, I hate Air Tossing. >_> Freezing is best, especially against Emerald Serenades. They ALWAYS get frozen by Blizzaga. Aerora, the one time I used it, was pretty cool, but the air toss status bugs me. It knocks them up and makes it difficult to capitalize on the triple damage you can deal. I'd prefer to freeze/jolt them, where the extra damage is easier to maximize.
this is my exact strategy against emerald serenades, camp where you know the will come, set a blizzaga right before they get there, then thundaga and get one hit and it takes down 2-3 bars...I LOVE IT haha

H

Haxon

Yeah, i beat the game and have about 130 panels and i dont feel like explaining.

I have Zero gear(and duel weild roxas) I dont use potions i use cure... i use alot of fire, glide x3, air dash x5, high jump x3, treasure magnet x3, sliding dash x2, scan(duh), auto dodge, auto block, OMG lets just say everything in the game!

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
Yeah, i beat the game and have about 130 panels and i dont feel like explaining.

I have Zero gear(and duel weild roxas) I dont use potions i use cure... i use alot of fire, glide x3, air dash x5, high jump x3, treasure magnet x3, sliding dash x2, scan(duh), auto dodge, auto block, OMG lets just say everything in the game!
how do you get duel wielding Roxas?

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards

You can't use Dual-Wield Roxas in the main game, only in Mission Mode. Also, Auto abilities are lame. It also only goes up to 120 Panels, unless there happens to somehow be a fourth page of panels (which can't possibly fit on the little side thinger)... So yeah. :3 I only have (hopefully... 50k Heart Points x.x) one Slot Releaser to purchase, and I'm assuming the last 4 would be through Challenge/Mission rewards (I can see one of them already in the Challenges, almost at the end of Missions)... I highly highly doubt there could be another 10 Slot Releasers out there that I missed, considering I've opened every chest in the game...

Dual-Wield Roxas is gotten with the Zero Gear +3 Ability Units; only available in Mission Mode. In Story Mode, it just reverts the Zero Gear back to the Kingdom Key+ instead of being the Two Become One or the Oathkeeper.

H

Haxon

You can't use Dual-Wield Roxas in the main game, only in Mission Mode. Also, Auto abilities are lame. It also only goes up to 120 Panels, unless there happens to somehow be a fourth page of panels (which can't possibly fit on the little side thinger)... So yeah. :3 I only have (hopefully... 50k Heart Points x.x) one Slot Releaser to purchase, and I'm assuming the last 4 would be through Challenge/Mission rewards (I can see one of them already in the Challenges, almost at the end of Missions)... I highly highly doubt there could be another 10 Slot Releasers out there that I missed, considering I've opened every chest in the game...

Dual-Wield Roxas is gotten with the Zero Gear +3 Ability Units; only available in Mission Mode. In Story Mode, it just reverts the Zero Gear back to the Kingdom Key+ instead of being the Two Become One or the Oathkeeper.

sorry i didnt feel like counting the slots i have 116, wow my guesses suck :p

The auto abilitioes arent lame, they are really useful. I cant be hurt from the front, I can block things that are attacking behind me while facing the other way, and if i dont block i will sometimes roll... its the lazy way out XD
I have over 300,000 munny and dont know what to do with it all :(

after buying that slot releaser for 50,000 heart points im down to 3000 DX

Oh and i know you cant dual weild roxas in story i meant for mission mode, mostly to say i have the 3 abilities on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back