• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 358/2 Days Review

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi +

Awards
eight is not bad at all. sure it would be cool if it got higher.... though overall not a bad score for a ds game.. :wink:

State

Awards
the repetitive missions were kinda annoying, but you could get used to them. I find 8/10 satisfying.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I edited the OP first post with more reviews, everyone. :D

peachie

8 out of 10 sounds perfectly fine, I especially agree about the mission issues. I respect gameinformer's reviews, generally speaking, so I'm interested in reading the review in its entirety.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Does it really matter, the number a few strangers give to a game? The important is what YOU think, fuck all the reviewers.
This is the way I feel seriously.......I mean if you think about reviews are all biased towards that person's point of view to start with no matter what.... Plus exactly I don't care what they think I loved it and that's that.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The Nintendo Power/Play (can't remember which) reviewer was kind of bitchy about really odd things.
Ugh! They all wore black cloaks!

Sora1915

Bronze Member
The Nintendo Power/Play (can't remember which) reviewer was kind of bitchy about really odd things.
Ugh! They all wore black cloaks!
LMAO! it wasn't Nintendo Power it was the other one.....whatever its called xD But yea hI was really confused about what they were saying..... >>; It was kinda dumb.....

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I mean, I could be a little biased... but, really? You'd think if you were reviewing a game that takes place in the middle of a series you'd do a little research before hand (in terms of what Roxas is, that the Days mean the number of Days in the Organization--both of which become apparent through gameplay, anyway).

And then he/she goes on to write about four paragraphs on how the game uses to many /, ~, ., etc.. How is that a helpful review?

Meh.

BluesStar21

I personally think the story line is kind of boring, but I'm only really there to play as the organization members and well the gameplay kicks butt too, so yeah gameplay too.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
the repetitive missions were kinda annoying, but you could get used to them. I find 8/10 satisfying.
Nah, if you pace them and beat like 3 per day. They would not get annoying, at least for me.
This is the way I feel seriously.......I mean if you think about reviews are all biased towards that person's point of view to start with no matter what.... Plus exactly I don't care what they think I loved it and that's that.
Yeah, listening to reviewers' opinions is kinda dumb actually. You are the one who is gonna pay the money and play the game; at the end is your opinion what matters. Reviewers are a bunch of free-loadres :(

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Yeah, listening to reviewers' opinions is kinda dumb actually. You are the one who is gonna pay the money and play the game; at the end is your opinion what matters. Reviewers are a bunch of free-loadres :(

What? Reviewers are necessary in the gaming industry. It's for people to instruct them on what's good and what's bad, and whether it's worth it or not. They inform you whether to buy it or not.

Jesus, Don't treat reviewers like free-loaders. They go through hell of a lot of games and have to write a review for [very] low pay. And people like you treat them like they are free-loaders and their opinion don't matter. I actually take insult to that, you twat.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
What? Reviewers are necessary in the gaming industry. It's for people to instruct them on what's good and what's bad, and whether it's worth it or not. They inform you whether to buy it or not.

Jesus, Don't treat reviewers like free-loaders. They go through hell of a lot of games and have to write a review for [very] low pay. And people like you treat them like they are free-loaders and their opinion don't matter. I actually take insult to that, you twat.
[spam]Bawww, that is my opinion; if you do not like it then sue me.Like I care how much of an insult you take[spam].
If you rather buy a game influenced by somebody else's opinion then be my guest; but other people think different.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Eh, they arnt the industry's knights in shining armor either, they generally love their jobs because they get to play games for free.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
[spam]Bawww, that is my opinion; if you do not like it then sue me.Like I care how much of an insult you take[spam].
If you rather buy a game influenced by somebody else's opinion then be my guest; but other people think different.

What, those upset KHtards who been crying at a eight? If anything goes by, I rather listen to the reviewer than the fantards who's crying at a high score of 8 because their shitty series is getting bashed.

Eh, they arnt the industry's knights in shining armor either, they generally love their jobs because they get to play games for free.

Maybe, but after a while, the novelty wears off. Then they either get bribed by a publisher or review it honestly. Not every reviewer is the white knight, I agree. But there are some who are honest at what they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back