• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

why ven looks like roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ultima keyblade_

ok i was thinking maby the reason roxas looks like ven is because maby sora has a really strong memory of ven (some how we dont know yet???) and thtas why soras nobodie (aka) roxas looks like ven

if there already was a thread like this im sorry my bad plz tell me what you think

Coeurl

Demon Dance
if Sora really has this strong memory as what you're suggesting, then why hasn't he said anything about Ven in KH1 or 2.??

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
The problem is that Roxas looks like Sora, by consequences Sora looks like Ven, and Sora was alive during BBS. So it'd mean the link between Ven and Roxas (and so Sora) has to exist previously to BBS happening somehow.

codycameron09

The problem is that Roxas looks like Sora, by consequences Sora looks like Ven, and Sora was alive during BBS. So it'd mean the link between Ven and Roxas (and so Sora) has to exist previously to BBS happening somehow.

That's what I said, everyone thought I was crazy. I think the connection between Ventus and Roxas has something to do with the Unverse / Unbirths.

peachie

If this were so, wouldn't Sora notice that Roxas looked identical to that guy he had such strong memories of when he saw Roxas? And by that logic, shouldn't have Roxas have turned out looking like Riku or Kairi?

Also it doesn't explain why Ven looks like Sora.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I hate these kinds of brain teasers, they give me headaches. --.--'

Lessee the options here, something happened towards the ending of BBS to deeply affect Sora and Riku who both became destined for one keyblade, or something was happening earlier in the story that happened due to the decisions of VAT or some other unknown party {their master perhaps?}, or even MX himself along with DS influenced the events we have going on now with Sora.

It just gets too confusing with all this two to three sided snippets we're getting.

aweomeness96

i dont think that would work... my theory is that sora was on the beach when ven asks aqua or terra to erase him, and they feel that sora has a strong enough heart to hold more than one heart. and aqua or terra doesnt want him to not exist so they give him another chance to live... he is in soras heart up until sora releases him and that might be one of the reasons he could weild the keyblade. but there is a hole in my theory: why wouldnt he wield his when he was ven? i guess we will just have to wait until it comes out then. man i hate nomura for making us think like this:(

Tenyas

I forgot to add that one! That's been a popular one too, how could I not remember it... >.<

Anyway, the information we have now can support all kinds of theories, making every last one plausible but with a hole or two.

Tenyas

If Ven's heart was put into Sora's that still doesn't explain why Sora looks like Ven. i guess that would be one of the holes you guy's have been mentioning.
Yep, and that's a mighty big hole. The whole problem is is we have to keep on reusing info that we used for other theories that are barely related. Everthing just gets so confusing when we don't have that much juicy data to chew except for opinions and Pictures.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
The 'best' way to fill that hole would be to say that to have Ven's heart inside of him made Sora grow up in a way making him look like Ven.

But I don't really buy that.

Unumus

Awards
it makes you wonder. if he DID have Ven's heart in hi- OMG i think i figured it out ill post it!

Aria

braver by the minute
Well the characters all look pretty similar, so Ven looking like Sora might have nothing to do with anything. Just a thoguht...

Unumus

Awards
why Ven Looks like Roxas

"my theory is that sora was on the beach when ven asks aqua or terra to erase him, and they feel that sora has a strong enough heart to hold more than one heart. and aqua or terra doesnt want him to not exist so they give him another chance to live... he is in soras heart up until sora releases him and that might be one of the reasons he could weild the keyblade." By Awesomeness96. okay so if that is true then when they did it V's hearts migrated to sora(like Kairi's) so then when Sora turned the KB onto himself and released ALL THREE HEARTS it made Two nobodies Sora's & Kairi's= Namine VEN'S=Roxas :confused: if ther's a hole tell me but that would be the reason as to why Ven looks like Roxas.

Tenyas

Re: why Ven Looks like Roxas

I think Sora got split between the two, but other then that it's plausible except for the timeline. Ven's still around for the DS and possibly the MX fight most likely at the end of the game. If it happened after that, then this could work.

Aria

braver by the minute
Re: why Ven Looks like Roxas

I've heard this theory a lot, and I guess it's possible, but I'm not a fan of it. It seems too obvious and I think they have a different connection than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back