• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How can Terra be Xehanort?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think Terra is Xehanort?

• Yes

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • No, I support another theory

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Yes, but I don't think Terra alone = Xehanort

• I don't know, I can't cum up with the right stuff!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
LOL Master Xehanort is not Xehanort. You're a fool to think so. One cannot just change bodies or age backwards. Terra = Xehanort is a BIG yes.

And your a fool to think Terra = Xehanort alone, considering how much MX has in common with Xehanort. I find it unlikely that either of them alone would = Xehanort, considering Xehanort shares several similarities with both of them.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
First off, there's a possibility that the fight isn't canon. Secondly, there is also a good chance that the LS isn't Terra.

to clarify, the meeting is not canon.

the words he says are.

and how so? the armor in the fight and in the BBS vid are the same, plus, what he says matches up with Terra's feelings toward MX.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
It's probably tied to Terra in some way, but it's certainly likely it's not him in the flesh.

TerraFTW!

How does that even make sense? =/
If it were the KK, I could see, seeing as how Terra originally chose Riku to wield it. But Terra's keyblade?

Okay read my post again. Im saying that I think Terra's keyblade could be acting on its own much like how the weapons of the defeated organization XII members did (the Absent Silhouette)

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
to clarify, the meeting is not canon.

the words he says are.

I am aware of that.

and how so? the armor in the fight and in the BBS vid are the same, plus, what he says matches up with Terra's feelings toward MX.

Well, first off, we have Nomura saying whether or not you believe the LS is Terra is not important. Second, LS stands taller than Lexaeus, the tallest Org member, and Terra stands about as tall as Xehanort. Then we have the name: Lingering Sentiment. For all we know, LS, should the LS actually be canon, is Terra's emotion (probably hatred for MX) which stayed long after he left.

Okay read my post again. Im saying that I think Terra's keyblade could be acting on its own much like how the weapons of the defeated organization XII members did (the Absent Silhouette)

I know what you said and I'm asking why you think that and how would that make sense?
Why would the keyblade say that it didn't chose Sora? Why would it hold a strong hatred toward Xehanort?

Angel

I am aware of that.

but others may not be.

Well, first off, we have Nomura saying whether or not you believe the LS is Terra is not important. Second, LS stands taller than Lexaeus, the tallest Org member, and Terra stands about as tall as Xehanort. Then we have the name: Lingering Sentiment. For all we know, LS, should the LS actually be canon, is Terra's emotion (probably hatred for MX) which stayed long after he left.

not to push my favorite theory onto readers again, but:

TERRA IS THE SPIRIT OF SORA'S KEYBLADE

*grumbles about KH to bleach similarities*

TerraFTW!

I know what you said and I'm asking why you think that and how would that make sense?
Why would the keyblade say that it didn't chose Sora? Why would it hold a strong hatred toward Xehanort?

Yeah I didnt think of that i guess. I just really want to believe Terra is Xehanort in some sort of way lol.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
but others may not be.

My mistake. I was thinking that was dirrected toward me.

not to push my favorite theory onto readers again, but:

TERRA IS THE SPIRIT OF SORA'S KEYBLADE

If that were true, LS wouldn't have said that he didn't chose Sora, since KK accepted Sora as its master.

Angel

If that were true, LS wouldn't have said that he didn't chose Sora, since KK accepted Sora as its master.

but Riku was accepting the darkness, rendering him incapable of wielding the light realm's keyblade.

i think of that line as him acknowledging the keyblade overriding his decision.

TerraFTW!

but Riku was accepting the darkness, rendering him incapable of wielding the light realm's keyblade.

Yeah but then why is LS saying "Why is it not him" meaning he was unaware that Sora got the Keyblade all along?

EDIT: Sorry if i dont make sense lol

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

If that were true, then Mickey should not have been able to wield the IKK.
If I recall correctly, keyblades are not prejudice to either light or darkness, meaning one who accepts light could wield a dark keyblade and vice-versa.
I think it was put best when it was said (by Audo, I believe) that Sora more or less stole the KK from Riku.

Like TerraFTW said, the line seems to be hinting that the LS was unaware of Sora receiving the KK.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
So far I'm on the boat of DS = Xehanort myself. We just know so little about him that he can be the biggest candidate. Terra + MX = Xehanort is my second guess tho...

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
So far I'm on the boat of DS = Xehanort myself. We just know so little about him that he can be the biggest candidate.

That's the thing. We know nothing about him and nothing really even points to him being Xehanort. He is, in fact, one of the least likely candidates to be Xehanort.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
That's the thing. We know nothing about him and nothing really even points to him being Xehanort. He is, in fact, one of the least likely candidates to be Xehanort.

true, but for all we know there could be a silver haired dude who just happens to go to the same hairstylist as Terra under that helmet.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
true, but for all we know there could be a silver haired dude who just happens to go to the same hairstylist as Terra under that helmet.

Nope.
Under normal conditions, DS =/= Xehanort.
First off, DS is too short. He's at least a head shorter than Xehanort.
Now, DS could grow to Xehanort's height, assuming he was teenager, where large growth spurts aren't unheard of. However, Xehanort looks to be in his twenties (and Nomura even commented that Xemnas looks to be in his thirties), both of witch are too old to have a sudden growth spurt.

Basically, DS is too short or too young to be Xehanort.

HaXsaS

I think its very simple, I somehow was able to understand this unconciously and it seems a possibility, for those of you who do not wish to see an early spolier then do not read this, but if your willing to, then please be free to. The truth is Terra is Xehanort's Nobody, that is Xemnas, and the Person who is Ansem the Wise' Apprentice, if you watch the Secret Ending of BBS at the part where Terra gets really mad you will notice his eyes suddenly change to Hazel, and thats the same eye colour that Xemnas has and also the Hair Style, is similar except when he is a Nobody is Hair is slightly longer so eventually he becomes him, and if you have played KH2 and read all the Secret Ansem Reports it is mentioned that when he finds this Young Man whose unconcious and when he revives him the only thing he remmebers is the name "Xehanort" which explains how Ansem gives him the name, and then when he betrays Ansem and casts himself into the darkness along with the other 5 Founding Members of Organization XIII, he becomes Xemnas.
Oh and Xehanort's Heartless (Ansem) the Main Antagonist of KH1 is a separate individual and has no connection with Xemnas, he is actually Master Xehanort's Apprentice, the Dark Soldier in the Black and Red Outfit, if you played KH1 do you remember the Black and Purple Outfit Riku wore when he was being possessed by Ansem, its the same thing except the colour code.So to conclude this,Terra is Xemnas, and the Dark Soldier is Xehanort's Heartless from KH1.

Muse

you look atrocious
No. :/

The Heartless and Nobody are two halves of the same person. They're not separate beings with no connection to one another.

HaXsaS

True even that's possible, the Dark Soldier could actually be Xemnas in the end, Master Xehanort's Successor, which means terra does not become evil, but oce again the Secret Ending for BBS shows Terra's eyes turn Hazel Colour when he gets Angry, so I guess we'll never know until the game actually comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back