• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How can Terra be Xehanort?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think Terra is Xehanort?

• Yes

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • No, I support another theory

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Yes, but I don't think Terra alone = Xehanort

• I don't know, I can't cum up with the right stuff!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Well since BBS takes place 7 Years Before KH1

10 years. <_<

the Dark Soldier probably Succeeds Master Xehanort and so gets his Outfit, and I'm just saying I doubt it whether its true, Malificent musta somehow found the Dark Soldiers Old Red and Black outfit and changed it to Purple and Black fer Riku to Wear afterall she is a Socceress Lol =P

Yeah, no.

HaXsaS

So maybe BBS will explain how he Loses himself to the Darkness, and possibly becumin Xehanort's Heartless, afterall this game is gonna be the Prequel so it will explain each Character's Background in detail and what becomes of them in the Future, such as Ventus who is actually Roxas, and Aqua who looks just like Xion.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
So maybe BBS will explain how he Loses himself to the Darkness, and possibly becumin Xehanort's Heartless, afterall this game is gonna be the Prequel so it will explain each Character's Background in detail and what becomes of them in the Future, such as Ventus who is actually Roxas, and Aqua who looks just like Xion.

We already know how XH became to be. Xehanort became a Heartless and Nobody, creating XH and Xemnas.

EDIT: Why am I getting a feeling this is a troll?

HaXsaS

Yes, well u knw apart from Terra and the Dark Soldier, we are also missing out on one person, Master Xehanort, he alos has something to do with the series that could explain somehtin we all know but cannot put our fingers on it
I have a feeling the unbirths were possibly the Heartless's Previous Forms

Muse

you look atrocious
Yes, well u knw apart from Terra and the Dark Soldier, we are also missing out on one person, Master Xehanort, he alos has something to do with the series that could explain somehtin we all know but cannot put our fingers on it

MX + Terra = Xehanort
DS = Guardian Heartless Ansem SoD has

I have a feeling the unbirths were possibly the Heartless's Previous Forms

Yeah, uh, they're the predecessors to the Heartless. :v

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
We already know how XH became to be. Xehanort became a Heartless and Nobody, creating XH and Xemnas.

EDIT: Why am I getting a feeling this is a troll?

because it was created today, and all 8 posts are from this thread, perhaps?

HaXsaS

Ok how can Terra becomes Xemnas and also becomes Xehanorts Heartless?! cuz Xehanort's Heartless is completely diff frm him, (it wud be like givin birth to sum weird creature if u knw what I mean) it doesnt make sense, Terra probably just becomes Xemnas, when he casts his body to Darkness when betraying Ansem while the Dark Soldier possibly becums Xehanort's Heartless trhu some intiation maybe after his Master dies Lol, in the end guys the game will come ouut, and we'll know the Truth.

Angel

Ummmm, no

It's known that XH and Xemnas were both connected to Xehanort, due to the fact that they both used the Ansem moniker.

TerraFTW!

Ok how can Terra becomes Xemnas and also becomes Xehanorts Heartless?! cuz Xehanort's Heartless is completely diff frm him, (it wud be like givin birth to sum weird creature if u knw what I mean) it doesnt make sense, Terra probably just becomes Xemnas, when he casts his body to Darkness when betraying Ansem while the Dark Soldier possibly becums Xehanort's Heartless trhu some intiation maybe after his Master dies Lol, in the end guys the game will come ouut, and we'll know the Truth.

have you even played any of the games? :|

HaXsaS

Yeah ure Right, There is a Strong Chance that Master Xehanort could Possess Terra resulting in the Cration of Xehanort's Heartless a k a Ansem and Xehanort's Nobody Xemnas later on, with Ansem having Memories of Master Xehanort which is why he has the same Outfit, while Xemnas has Memories of Terra which points out to why he calls Aqua's Armour an Old Friend. Nice Going this solves most of it I guess, thanks =D

HaXsaS

No shit Terra FTW =P explain how I know all of this then?, well this whole Identity thing regardin Xehanort is confusin to me, forgive me if I come up with the wrong ideas

HaXsaS

Realy Stupid huh?!, just Shut the fuck up if u hav nothin nice to say, I may cum up with stuff thts not ryt but tht dusnt giv u the right to say stufff bout me! =@

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

TerraFTW!

No sit Terra FTW =P explain how I know all of this then?, well this whole Identity thing regardin Xehanort is confusin to me, forgive me if I come up with the wrong ideas

well go play the game again not hard to figure out.

Theres this guy Xehanort who showed up with no memories at Radient Garden that ansem the wise found. He did some stuff with Darkeness blah blah. All of the assistants became heartless. blah blah. Xehanorts heartless disguises his name as ansem SoD. sora defeats him. Then in KH2 you fight Xehanorts nobody aka Xemnas. You defeat him. there happy?

EDIT: I know OmniChaos. it sucks im standing up typing this right now.

Angel

Realy Stupid huh?!, just Shut the fuck up if u hav nothin nice to say, I may cum up with stuff thts not ryt but tht dusnt giv u the right to say stufff bout me! =@

I....can't...breathe....too....busy....laughing!

HaXsaS

I'm srry fer ll of tht, but I meant to say no shit u knw typos, musta accidentally missed the h =P my bad srry

Angel

there's no way the second one was a typo.

how do you substitute the o for a u, yet still miss the e?

HaXsaS

yeh well this is my first time at this blog so, I made mistakes, oh and I'm srry if u werent very happy when i got pissed jus frget bout it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back