• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How can Terra be Xehanort?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think Terra is Xehanort?

• Yes

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • No, I support another theory

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Yes, but I don't think Terra alone = Xehanort

• I don't know, I can't cum up with the right stuff!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
It has also been already proven that it's highly unlikely that DS is Xemnas or Ansem SoD.
That may be but as long as its a possibility.

Samhain said:
Master Xehanort! he has a way much greater chance then terra does being xehanort.
How? Just because his name is Xehanort.

HaXsaS

Yeah u got a point, cuz Master Xehanort and Xehanort's Heartless are 2 different people, even though they both wear the same White Outfit, and have the same Yellow Coloured Eyes. there are 2 possibilities, first one, Master Xehanort cud have taken over Terra's body which results in the creation of Ansem (Xehanort's Heartless who has memories of Master Xehanort since he wears the exact same outfit as him), and Xemnas (Xehanort's Nobody who has memories of Terra, since he despises the name Xehanort when Sora addresses him by that name in Hollwo Bastion, and also he Feels Emotions of Anger and Hatred which Terra had fer Master Xehanort. Second one, Terra becomes Xemnas, while the Dark Soldier becomes Ansem, making them 2 Separate beings without being part of the same Person. And any idea when BBS is coming out, please let me know thanks.

Last edited:

TerraFTW!

Why does everyone think it has to do with FUSION!!! Seriously fusion does not play that big of a role in KH. Besides like drive form. Its getting annoying. And no, no one knows when its coming out

TwilightLegends

Yeah u got a point, cuz Master Xehanort and Xehanort's Heartless are 2 different peoplee, even though they both wear the same White Outfit, and have the same Yellow Eye Colour. there are 2 possibilities, first one, Master Xehanort cud have taken over Terra's body which results in the creation of Ansem (Xehanort's Heartless who has memories of Master Xehanort since he wears the exact same outfit as him), and Xemnas (Xehanort's Nobody who has memories of Terra, since he despises the name Xehanort when Sora addresses him by that name in Hollwo Bastion, and also he Feels Emotions of Anger and Hatred which Terra had fer Master Xehanort. Second one, Terra becomes Xemnas, while the Dark Soldier becomes Ansem, making them 2 Separate beings without being part of the same Person. And any idea when BBS is coming out, please let me know thanks.
Did you bother reading what I said NO! THE HEARTLESS AND NOBODY ARE NOT TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE, THEY ARE EACH A HALF OF XEHANORT.

And there is no set release date for it yet. Its expected to be in 2010. But nothings for sure.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Why does everyone think it has to do with FUSION!!! Seriously fusion does not play that big of a role in KH. Besides like drive form. Its getting annoying.

Because Xehanort the apprentice has traits from both Terra and Master Xehanort. Sure, you can potentially provide explanations as to why he's similar to one or the other, but it makes sense all the same.

We've seen characters split and create new characters, is it really so unfathomable that two characters could "combine" to form a new one?

TerraFTW!

Because Xehanort the apprentice has traits from both Terra and Master Xehanort. Sure, you can potentially provide explanations as to why he's similar to one or the other, but it makes sense all the same.

We've seen characters split and create new characters, is it really so unfathomable that two characters could "combine" to form a new one?

yeah but its as logical as saying that MX is Terra and DS dad. Cause Family has nothing really to do with KH. Just like fusion really doesn't have that much to do. And im talking bout fusion like creating a whole new being. Maybe Overtaking one's body is more logical but who knows right?

HaXsaS

Well what if they are not part of the same person? Cuz it wud be retarded if Terra who becomes Xemnas also has another halve called Ansem which does not make sense, with a slight possibility of em being 2 Separate Beings, well who am I to judge u seem to know the right facts so I'll leave it all in ure hands, but its just my theory. U know Tetsuya Nomura was Smart enough to not reveal the Visage of the Person behind the Dark Soldier's Helmet, which leaves everyone in mystery as in to who he is, we will only find out the truth his alias and the whole Terra becoming Xemnas Theory when the game comes out, hmm 2010 quite far, I mean 358/2 Days is coming out in September, the Graphics look Kikcass fer BBS since the Graphic Engine is the same one used fer Crisis Core.

TerraFTW!

Well what if they are not part of the same person? Cuz it wud be retarded if Terra who becomes Xemnas also has another halve called Ansem which does not make sense, with a slight possibility of em being 2 Separate Beings, well who am I to judge u seem to know the right facts so I'll leave it all in ure hands, but its just my theory. U know Tetsuya Nomura was Smart enough to not reveal the Visage of the Person behind the Dark Soldier's Helmet, which leaves everyone in mystery as in to who he is, we will only find out the truth his alias and the whole Terra becoming Xemnas Theory when the game comes out, hmm 2010 quite far, I mean 358/2 Days is coming out in September, the Graphics look Kikcass fer BBS since the Graphic Engine is the same one used fer Crisis Core.

XEMNAS AND ANSEM SOD WERE THE SAME PERSON= XEHANORT AKA ANSEM THE WISE'S APPRENTICE!
JESUS

This is XEHANORT
110px-Xehanort-AnsemDesciple_CG.jpg

This is Ansem SoD:
ansem.jpg

And this is Xemnas:

xemnas2qx.png

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
^... :V
Well what if they are not part of the same person? Cuz it wud be retarded if Terra who becomes Xemnas also has another halve called Ansem which does not make sense
Errr, Xehanort's Heartless took AtW's name, Ansem isn't his real name.
They're part of the same person, fusion or not.
Xemnas + Ansem SoD = Xehanort.
-_-;

HaXsaS

Ok f9 I'll accept, Terra gets Yellow Eyes and Long Grey Hair, then when he casts himself into the Darkness and splits into 2 Separate beings Ansem and Xemnas, but I will still stick to my other theories lol , if you'll don't mind. U know Tetsuya Nomura was smart enough to not reveal the Visage of the Person behind the Dark Soldier's Helmet, which leaves everyone in mystery as in to who he is, if Tetsuya Nomura had revealed who the Dark Soldier is, then there wouldn't be so much confusion about Terra becoming Xemnas. Hmm 2010, quite far eh? I mean 358/2 Days is coming out in September, the graphics fer Birth by Sleep look kickass!!! XD since the Graphic Engine is the same one used fer Crisis Core.

TerraFTW!

Ok f9 I'll accept, Terra gets Yellow Eyes and Long Grey hiar, then when he casts himself into the Darkness and split into 2 Separate beings Ansem and Xemnas, but I will still stick to my other theories lol , if you'll don't mind. U know Tetsuya Nomura was smart enough to not reveal the Visage of the Person behind the Dark Soldier's Helmet, which leaves everyone in mystery as in to who he is, if Tetsuya Nomura had revealed who the Dark Soldier is, then there wouldn't be so much confusion about Terra becoming Xemnas. Hmm 2010, quite far eh? I mean 358/2 Days is coming out in September, the graphics fer birth by Sleep look kickass!!! XD since the Graphic Engine is the same one used fer Crisis Core.

:31:
Ill just stop trying to help you.

There is no hope for him is there? :/

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Ok f9 I'll accept, Terra gets Yellow Eyes and Long Grey Hair, then when he casts himself into the Darkness and splits into 2 Separate beings Ansem and Xemnas, but I will still stick to my other theories lol , if you'll don't mind. U know Tetsuya Nomura was smart enough to not reveal the Visage of the Person behind the Dark Soldier's Helmet, which leaves everyone in mystery as in to who he is, if Tetsuya Nomura had revealed who the Dark Soldier is, then there wouldn't be so much confusion about Terra becoming Xemnas. Hmm 2010, quite far eh? I mean 358/2 Days is coming out in September, the graphics fer Birth by Sleep look kickass!!! XD since the Graphic Engine is the same one used fer Crisis Core.
Why did you repeat yourself?
TerraFTW! said:
There is no hope for him is there? :/
His English is getting worse every post. I don't think so.

I'm probably going to close this, it looks like it's starting to spam.

HaXsaS

Well I like talkin bout the Dark Sldier Theory and wud appreciate it if sumone said somethin to support it, and why do u guys hav to bitch bout me so much? can't u'll jus give me a break, if thats no too much to ask?,I'm new to this so yea I guess I'm gonna cum up with shitty stuff fer a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back