• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How can Terra be Xehanort?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think Terra is Xehanort?

• Yes

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • No, I support another theory

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Yes, but I don't think Terra alone = Xehanort

• I don't know, I can't cum up with the right stuff!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
DS could only be Xemnas if DS is Xehanort. If you looked at the above post before you posted you'd see some things that can throw you off with that.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
True even that's possible, the Dark Soldier could actually be Xemnas in the end, Master Xehanort's Successor, which means terra does not become evil, but oce again the Secret Ending for BBS shows Terra's eyes turn Hazel Colour when he gets Angry, so I guess we'll never know until the game actually comes out.
Xemnas doesn't exist at the time. :\
RelixBBS said:
DS could only be Xemnas if DS is Xehanort.
Unless if you mean that.

HaXsaS

I am Aware of that, what I am trying to say is, there is a strong chance that Terra is Xemnas cause his eyes turn Hazel Colour in the BBS Secret Ending, and he has the Same Hairstyle except as a Nobody its much Longer. While the Dark Soldier is actually Xehanort's Heartless a k a Ansem, take a close look at the colour of his Black and Red Outfit, now check out KH1 and see Riku weraing the Black and Purple Outfit when he is Possessed by Xehanort's heartless, it is identical, so in the end Tetsuya Nomura might have just wanted to create confusion amongst all the fans who played KH1 and KH2 who all this time believed that Xehanort's Heartless (Ansem) and Xehanort's Noboby (Xemnas) were one person called Xehanort who became 2 different Beings while the Naked Truth is, Birth By Sleep Reveals that they are actually 2 Separate People, one who becomes a Heartless, ad the other who becomes a Nobody which solves the Identity Crisis.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
If that were true, then Mickey should not have been able to wield the IKK.
If I recall correctly, keyblades are not prejudice to either light or darkness, meaning one who accepts light could wield a dark keyblade and vice-versa.
I think it was put best when it was said (by Audo, I believe) that Sora more or less stole the KK from Riku.

the direct explanation was something like "in that instant, sora had the stronger heart, and then riku had the stronger one at HB"

that makes sense. the strongest heart in that particular realm, i guess? since mickey went to the RoD for the IKK, and Riku gained the WtD in TWTNW, which was an in-between world.

Muse

you look atrocious
True even that's possible, the Dark Soldier could actually be Xemnas in the end, Master Xehanort's Successor, which means terra does not become evil, but oce again the Secret Ending for BBS shows Terra's eyes turn Hazel Colour when he gets Angry, so I guess we'll never know until the game actually comes out.

1) His eyes do not turn hazel. They turn yellow. Yellow =/= hazel.

2) Only way he could become Xemnas is if he's Xehanort, and only way DS could be Xehanort is if he has a freak growth spurt overnight.

I am Aware of that, what I am trying to say is, there is a strong chance that Terra is Xemnas cause his eyes turn Hazel Colour

Not hazel.

in the BBS Secret Ending, and he has the Same Hairstyle except as a Nobody its much Longer. While the Dark Soldier is actually Xehanort's Heartless a k a Ansem,

If DS is too short to be Xehanort, I'd think he'd be too short to be Ansem SoD as well.

take a close look at the colour of his Black and Red Outfit, now check out KH1 and see Riku weraing the Black and Purple Outfit when he is Possessed by Xehanort's heartless, it is identical

Similar. Not the same.

http://feathery.org/furc/riku/images/riku-ansem-nowatermark.jpg
http://th03.deviantart.net/fs32/300W/i/2008/219/4/d/The_Dark_Soldier_Color_by_GunZcon.jpg

so in the end Tetsuya Nomura might have just wanted to create confusion amongst all the fans who played KH1 and KH2 who all this time believed that Xehanort's Heartless (Ansem) and Xehanort's Noboby (Xemnas) were one person called Xehanort who became 2 different Beings while the Naked Truth is, Birth By Sleep Reveals that they are actually 2 Separate People, one who becomes a Heartless, ad the other who becomes a Nobody which solves the Identity Crisis.

No it doesn't because that doesn't even make any sense. For someone to become a Nobody, they first need to become a Heartless and cast away their body and soul, which depending on how strong the heart was, would turn into a Nobody. You can't have a Nobody without their being a corresponding Heartless. Nobodies can only be when a Heartless is made. There's no getting around that.

Since Xemnas and Ansem are the corresponding Heartless and Nobody of one another, respectively, then that means that previously they were just one being, that being known as Xehanort.

Last edited:

HaXsaS

Ok either colour Yellow or Hazel, that the same friggin eye colour Xemnas has, and Terra's eyes someow change to that colour, oh and btw Tetsuya nomura himself says Xemnas's eyes are Hazel which is what he calls it, and possibly due to the fact the sky was dark in the Trailer the eye colour must have looked Yellow which is actualy Hazel =P, Oh and the Dark Soldier is Ansem a k a Xehanort's Heartless, once again to make myself clear check out Riku's Outfit when e is Possessed by Xehanort's Heartless in KH1 it's identical the only differenc is it's Purple and Black, whereas in the Past its Red and Black, oh btw Tetsuya Nomura isn't that Stupid to make the Dark Soldier have a sudden Change in Height, he' Smarter than that to come up with something that Stupid if you ask me =P

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
If DS is too short to be Xehanort, I'd think he'd be too short to be Ansem SoD as well.
They're the exact same height.

btw Tetsuya nomura himself says Xemnas's eyes are Hazel which is what he calls it

When did he call them that?

once again to make myself clear check out Riku's Outfit when e is Possessed by Xehanort's Heartless in KH1 it's identical the only differenc is it's Purple and Black, whereas in the Past its Red and Black

They're *very* similar, DS's outfit is just lacking the heartless emblem.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Dark Soldier is Ansem a k a Xehanort's Heartless,
once again to make myself clear check out Riku's Outfit when e is Possessed by Xehanort's Heartless in KH1 it's identical the only differenc is it's Purple and Black, whereas in the Past its Red and Black,
Riku has that suit on BEFORE he was ever possessed by Xehanhort's Heartless.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
The truth is Terra is Xehanort's Nobody, that is Xemnas

Thanks, I needed a good laugh.

if you watch the Secret Ending of BBS at the part where Terra gets really mad you will notice his eyes suddenly change to Hazel, and thats the same eye colour that Xemnas has

His eyes go yellow and Xemnas has orange eyes.

Oh and Xehanort's Heartless (Ansem) the Main Antagonist of KH1 is a separate individual and has no connection with Xemnas

There's a line between being funny and plan stupid, and you just crossed it.
XH is Xehanort's heartless. Xemnas is Xehanort's Nobody. Go back and play the game.

he is actually Master Xehanort's Apprentice, the Dark Soldier in the Black and Red Outfit

Yeah, XH wore MX's clothes...

if you played KH1 do you remember the Black and Purple Outfit Riku wore when he was being possessed by Ansem, its the same thing except the colour code.

Riku got that suit from Maleficent.

So to conclude this,Terra is Xemnas, and the Dark Soldier is Xehanort's Heartless from KH1.

And you're stupid. <_<

I am Aware of that, what I am trying to say is, there is a strong chance that Terra is Xemnas cause his eyes turn Hazel Colour in the BBS Secret Ending, and he has the Same Hairstyle except as a Nobody its much Longer.

Xehanort, possibly, but not Xemnas.

While the Dark Soldier is actually Xehanort's Heartless a k a Ansem, take a close look at the colour of his Black and Red Outfit

Have you even fought XH?
He wears MX's clothes.

now check out KH1 and see Riku weraing the Black and Purple Outfit when he is Possessed by Xehanort's heartless, it is identical

Yes, the suit he got from Maleficent.

so in the end Tetsuya Nomura might have just wanted to create confusion amongst all the fans who played KH1 and KH2 who all this time believed that Xehanort's Heartless (Ansem) and Xehanort's Noboby (Xemnas) were one person called Xehanort who became 2 different Beings while the Naked Truth is, Birth By Sleep Reveals that they are actually 2 Separate People, one who becomes a Heartless, ad the other who becomes a Nobody which solves the Identity Crisis.

Fuck, just no!

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Ok either colour Yellow or Hazel, that the same friggin eye colour Xemnas has, and Terra's eyes someow change to that colour, oh and btw Tetsuya nomura himself says Xemnas's eyes are Hazel which is what he calls it, and possibly due to the fact the sky was dark in the Trailer the eye colour must have looked Yellow which is actualy Hazel =P
mi friend has hazel eyes D: SHE FELL INTO DARKNESS NUUUUUU
But seriously, when did Nomura refer to Xemnas' eyes as hazel?
Oh and the Dark Soldier is Ansem a k a Xehanort's Heartless, once again to make myself clear check out Riku's Outfit when e is Possessed by Xehanort's Heartless in KH1 it's identical the only differenc is it's Purple and Black, whereas in the Past its Red and Black
Now you're repeating yourself :\
oh btw Tetsuya Nomura isn't that Stupid to make the Dark Soldier have a sudden Change in Height, he' Smarter than that to come up with something that Stupid if you ask me =P
Something makes him have a sudden change in height, such as fusion (I'm not saying DS = Xehanort)
Tetsuya Nomura isn't that Stupid
ahahahahahahaha
So to conclude this,Terra is Xemnas, and the Dark Soldier is Xehanort's Heartless from KH1.
Explain how Ansem SoD has the same clothes as MX.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
In regards to the last part of the quote:

HaXsaS, please explain Sora and Roxas.

Muse

you look atrocious
Ok either colour Yellow or Hazel, that the same friggin eye colour Xemnas has,

Actually, Xemnas has more orange eyes than yellow.

and Terra's eyes someow change to that colour, oh and btw Tetsuya nomura himself says Xemnas's eyes are Hazel which is what he calls it,

Uh, proof?

and possibly due to the fact the sky was dark in the Trailer the eye colour must have looked Yellow which is actualy Hazel =P

Yeah, no. Yellow/orange eyes are the only color with any significance.

Oh and the Dark Soldier is Ansem a k a Xehanort's Heartless, once again to make myself clear check out Riku's Outfit when e is Possessed by Xehanort's Heartless in KH1 it's identical the only differenc is it's Purple and Black, whereas in the Past its Red and Black

And once again, DS can't be Ansem SoD and Terra can't be Xemnas because Ansem SoD and Xemnas both come from Xehanort. Unless DS + Terra + MX = Xehanort, there's no way getting around that.

oh btw Tetsuya Nomura isn't that Stupid to make the Dark Soldier have a sudden Change in Height, he' Smarter than that to come up with something that Stupid if you ask me =P

Well, considering how DS is a head shorter than Xehanort and his incarnations, Xemnas and Ansem SoD, the only way possible for DS to be Xehanort is if he gets a sudden growth spurt.

I... knew that. :I I was being slightly sarcastic about that.

HaXsaS

Yeah No Shit, Riku does get the Outfit from Malificent, but somehow the Dark Soldier has the same Outfit, but the only difference is it's Red and Black, so isn't there some connection over there =P yeah and jus to fill u in Xehanort's Heartless is Older in KH1 so he probably gets Master Xehanort's Outfit after he Succeeds him but for now in BBS since he is Younger he's just wearing that Red and Black Outfit

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Yeah No Shit, Riku does get the Outfit from Malificent, but somehow the Dark Soldier has the same Outfit, but the only difference is it's Red and Black, so isn't there some connection over there =P

Well, of course there is, nobody's denying that.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Yeah No Shit, Riku does get the Outfit from Malificent, but somehow the Dark Soldier has the same Outfit, but the only difference is it's Red and Black, so isn't there some connection over there =P
Ugh.
Similar, not same. Are you saying DS has a connection to Malifcent?

Muse

you look atrocious
yeah and jus to fill u in Xehanort's Heartless is Older in KH1 so he probably gets Master Xehanort's Outfit after he Succeeds him but for now in BBS since he is Younger he's just wearing that Red and Black Outfit

And just to fill you in, Xehanort's Heartless is not DS unless DS is also Xehanort. :/ You can't have a Heartless without there being a whole person to lose his heart to the darkness in the first place.

HaXsaS

Well since BBS takes place 7 Years Before KH1, the Dark Soldier probably Succeeds Master Xehanort and so gets his Outfit, and I'm just saying I doubt it whether its true, Malificent musta somehow found the Dark Soldiers Old Red and Black outfit and changed it to Purple and Black fer Riku to Wear afterall she is a Socceress Lol =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back