• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
What I'm saying is from all we know about him right now, he doesn't play a big enough role to get his own story.
I really, really dont see why he needs his own story, his scenes could fit perfectly fine into the storymode. All video games do it, the kingdom hearts series itself had a lot of cutscenes involving places/people that the character didn't interact with. (like the DiZ/Riku cutscenes during the tutorial, etc.)
I'm sure they can fit it in somehow, I just find a R/R to be too unlikely/unneeded to be true.
Didn't people think the same thing in CoM? Days could be the same thing.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Didn't people think the same thing in CoM? Days could be the same thing.

but COM was different, they introduced the enemy and they reappeared in kh2.

Also there are some COM connotations in kh2 final mix.

plus tetsuya nomura did say this game was the rank of spino off in his opinion

B

Blade5468

What was the point of the R/R again? To make Riku playable and explain his story better, right?
Well, the amount of playable characters is clearly not an issue here, and then his story is nothing that cant be explained through cutscenes during Roxas'.

Allister Rose

French Lover
What was the point of the R/R again? To make Riku playable and explain his story better, right?
Well, the amount of playable characters is clearly not an issue here, and then his story is nothing that cant be explained through cutscenes during Roxas'.

i doubt that was the reason for riku vs roxas. this was probably to explain how roxas was in vurtual TT

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Killing the Organization and overcoming the darkness in his heart (Ansem)

What I'm saying is from all we know about him right now, he doesn't play a big enough role to get his own story.
I really, really dont see why he needs his own story, his scenes could fit perfectly fine into the storymode. All video games do it, the kingdom hearts series itself had a lot of cutscenes involving places/people that the character didn't interact with. (like the DiZ/Riku cutscenes during the tutorial, etc.)
I'm sure they can fit it in somehow, I just find a R/R to be too unlikely/unneeded to be true.
His big role is restoring Soras memories which of course Roxas and Xion is involved.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
And to show how the other Org. members died. And c'mon, you shouldn't really question the chance to play as Riku. He's freaking awesome!

rikus_dawn

(Internet thanks. The best kind there is...Unless you get a cash thanks in real life. Then screw the internet!) Wow. I love how KH hates me today. Stupid site won't load for me today

Allister Rose

French Lover
(Internet thanks. The best kind there is...Unless you get a cash thanks in real life. Then screw the internet!) Wow. I love how KH hates me today. Stupid site won't load for me today

its not just you, it takes me 25minuts each time to get on, but of course.....its happening to everyone. well thats what i hear in feedback and support.

Allister Rose

French Lover
No, when it happens to you, it happens to everyone.

Anyway, now Days is out, do we still need this thread? Or do we wait until the NA release?

we leave it, this is al the information we could have without having the ultimate spoil (that is, seeing the game for ourselves)

maybe remove interviews and stuff and hints that give off thoeries.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
we leave it, this is al the information we could have without having the ultimate spoil (that is, seeing the game for ourselves)

maybe remove interviews and stuff and hints that give off thoeries.
It would be pointless to leave it, we would already know what happens since everyone played it
I can't see this thread being here like, 6 months after NA release.

Allister Rose

French Lover
It would be pointless to leave it, we would already know what happens since everyone played it
I can't see this thread being here like, 6 months after NA release.

i mean all the information that was suppose to tease is suppose to be left, but anything like the story, gameplay, and all that should be in spoilers. dont you think?

Pianoajd2

Quick Question:

Does local multiplayer require everyone to have a cartridge, or not?

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back