• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gay Marriage - YES or NO?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Gay marriage, equal rights for all!

• YES

Votes: 413 77.9%
  • NO

Votes: 117 22.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
The thing about gay marriage is that it is disgusting..we should not belittle the gay community but just not allow a nasty thing such as gay marriage!

You are an enormous idiot.

This has very much to do with the church, if gay marriage where allowed(by law), churches would be forced to sanction a same-sex marriage. What about the churches rights? I'm really sick and tired of the homosexual agenda, they try and force their life style on us yet when we stick to our beliefs they cry foul :23:, BTW California rocks!!!!!!!

Funny you talk about gays pushing some sort of agenda, which I've yet to see, yet by denying them their human rights using religion, aren't you the one pushing an agenda?

If this is a civil rights issue, they this has more to do with religion then you think, as far as it goes in America. Our constitution was founded on christian principles, whether or not you believe in Christianity you can't deny this.Most of our founding fathers were Christians. Any civil rights have to abide by the Constitution of America. How about homosexuals go and get married in another country hmm?

You bring up the Founding Fathers, yet seem to forget the very reason this nation was founded. They left to escape persecution and seek religious freedom. By saying this is a Christian nation, you undermine the very reason we originally came here.

god hates dirty hell-bound faggots

lmao

shadowmind

California and yes i will enjoy the earth quakes,I
First Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They also believed in seperation of State and Religion.

Your turn.

Okay, separation right? Say gay marriage were allowed, then shouldn't churches be allowed the right to deny the sanctioning of a gay marriage in their own church? Separation of state and religion was created for the main purpose of protecting the church from the state. They had just escaped religious persecution for being Protestants( i.e Christian!) in a Catholic state. So they established separation to protect individuals the right to choose their religion rather than the government choosing it for them. Oh and religion and sex are separate issues. Homosexuality is a sexual choice of life style so don't try and say that homosexuality goes under separation along with religion.

Your turn....

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Okay, separation right? Say gay marriage were allowed, then shouldn't churches be allowed the right to deny the sanctioning of a gay marriage in their own church?

They don't have to be wedlocked in a religious ceremony. I think most would settle for simply a civil union. Just sign some papers and bam, you're married. Nothing to do with the church.

Oh and religion and sex are separate issues. Homosexuality is a sexual choice of life style so don't try and say that homosexuality goes under separation along with religion.

The persecution of homosexuality is based almost entirely on religious principles, so yes, it's a religious issue as far as it's concerned.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Okay, separation right? Say gay marriage were allowed, then shouldn't churches be allowed the right to deny the sanctioning of a gay marriage in their own church? Separation of state and religion was created for the main purpose of protecting the church from the state. They had just escaped religious persecution for being Protestants( i.e Christian!) in a Catholic state. So they established separation to protect individuals the right to choose their religion rather than the government choosing it for them. Oh and religion and sex are separate issues. Homosexuality is a sexual choice of life style so don't try and say that homosexuality goes under separation along with religion.

Your turn....
We're not talking about gays marrying in Church. If any Church would disallow two mens to get married in their Church, then yes, they will be allowed. Who would want to marry in a Church that doesn't want you there in the first place, right? Sexual orientation is no different than racial differences, and this is a form of discrimination, and thus it is a political issue. That's where State comes in.

Your turn again.

bullshit? , gays choose to be that way, if you try and say their born that way your saying their a race, people are born either black or white, not gay or straight!! so bullshit back to you...
Tell me why ANYONE would choose to be hated by so many people? Why anyone would want to be discriminated against. Why anyone would choose to get aroused by the same gender? Why anyone would choose to be killed (in Iran and Egypt for example, homosexuals are put to death)

Back to you.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
bullshit? , gays choose to be that way, if you try and say their born that way your saying their a race, people are born either black or white, not gay or straight!! so bullshit back to you...

What you don't seem to understand is it's partial choice and it also stems at a genetic standpoint. Don't call me out unless you know what you're talking about.

[EDIT]

The "your turn" shit is getting old.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

And you know this how exactly?

shadowmind

Funny you talk about gays pushing some sort of agenda, which I've yet to see, yet by denying them their human rights using religion, aren't you the one pushing an agenda?

Oh really I'm the one pushing an agenda????? Are you really that blind, gay agenda has been around for a long time, ever since gays started given their HIV infected blood to innocent people they've had an agenda.

Iridium

Awards
Wow you really are quite stupid aren't you?

And we know that the homosexual community was the cause of HIV how? You have no proof, no one has solid proof. Just stop while you're ahead.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Oh really I'm the one pushing an agenda????? Are you really that blind, gay agenda has been around for a long time, ever since gays started given their HIV infected blood to innocent people they've had an agenda.

You disgust me.

Yes, YOU are pushing your christian agenda on others and trying to dictate how they should be living their lives, when how they go about doing that isn't any of your business as long as they are not doing anything to harm you. And they aren't.

All they want you to do is give them the rights they deserve so you both can live the way you want. They are not inspiring anyone else to be gay, and why would they? With all the shit they get from people like you, it's very hard for them to be who they are.

HIV infected blood? Could you be any more prejudiced and bigoted?

People like you are exactly what's wrong with America.

Last edited:

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Sick mind.

Now there's a secret gay agenda?

To what?! Spread the gayness? You don't BECOME gay, idiot. You are or you're not. Did you choose to be straight? :23: I sure didn't.

shadowmind

What you don't seem to understand is it's partial choice and it also stems at a genetic standpoint. Don't call me out unless you know what you're talking about.

[EDIT]

The "your turn" shit is getting old.

Well i don't care what you think is getting old, this conversation was with me and New2ya before you told me bull shit and he's the first one to use the phrase, and as far as from the genetic standpoint, that is so far from the truth, there are genetic markers for race and physicality traits etc... there are no genetic markers designating a homosexual gene. And in genetics, genes are passed from parent to child. So if gays were gay by genetic structure then that would mean there would be a long line of gaynesss, and you know whats funny is it sounds like a disease when you say its genetic. btw i don't have all day to argue with you retards so think what you think but in my opinion............

PROP 8 AND CALIFORNIA ROCK!!!!!

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com

You disgust me.

this.

as one whose both sides of the story (im bi) i've been with boys and girls, ive been in love (or think i've had) I know im still young ectect... im just here being a fool from love. like literally.

im still too young to find true love anywho. its not like i wanna get married now; its just for what makes me happy for the moment.

same thing for gay couples.

if getting married to someone they love and it happens to be of the same sex, let them be. bringing them down for what they choose to believe in, that's just totally wrong.

shadowmind

You disgust me.

Yes, YOU are pushing your christian agenda on others and trying to dictate how they should be living their lives, when how they go about doing that isn't any of your business as long as they are not doing anything to harm you. And they aren't.

All they want you to do is give them the rights they deserve so you both can live the way you want. They are not inspiring anyone else to be gay, and why would they? With all the shit they get from people like you, it's very hard for them to be who they are.

Sorry but your whats wrong with America :23:

Iridium

Awards
Well i don't care what you think is getting old, this conversation was with me and New2ya before you told me bull shit and he's the first one to use the phrase

I was just speaking generally, not to you specifically. Shut up.

And in genetics, genes are passed from parent to child. So if gays were gay by genetic structure then that would mean there would be a long line of gaynesss, and you know whats funny is it sounds like a disease when you say its genetic.

So you completely disregard chromosomes and how they are a part of genetics and gender as a whole? Good job there boiyo.

PROP 8 AND CALIFORNIA ROCK!!!!!

Enjoy your earthquakes and extremely biased homophobic society.

[EDIT]

Sorry but your whats wrong with America

Lol

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

So it's wrong to advocate that America (and the world as a whole) should become a society that tolerates differences and appreciates diversity, instead of persecuting innocent minorities based on bigoted religious convictions?

Also, I'm not American.

You're an insufferable idiot, and I hope you never vote.

Last edited:

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
well then go gay!
you're a fucking idiot.

im not saying just to say it, i'm just reading your posts and each and every one of them sound more stupid than the last.

if you're gonna make a point of something, make sure its based on reasonable logic, not on your first thought and think you're totally right about it without having any support.

didn't you read new2ya's post?

you DON'T become gay.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
well then go gay!
That's the problem, I can't.

Accepting others is wrong? Since when.

So you completely disregard chromosomes and how they are a part of genetics and gender as a whole? Good job there boiyo.
Dont forget the effect of hormones. Most people have an inbalanced hormone level during puberty. That's when your sexuality comes into effect. That's where most discover their sexual orientation. No one chooses to have an imbalanced hormone level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back