• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Days in Nintendo Power! New world inside?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Xemnas figured that if Malifecent was brought back to life that the number of heartless would increase meaning that more hearts would go to KH.

So he had Roxas and Axel go to Hollow bastion and free her raven. The raven found Malifecent's cloak and as w saw in kh2 she was brought back to life.

So she was just a pawn again? It's kind of funny she ended up turning on Xemnas, even though it was by his means that she was brought back to life. I really hope that this is included in Days.

Why would they just write it for no reason? :v

A mistake, I guess.
There's been lots of rumors floating around about worlds, lately. I find this one more likely than the Snow White one, though.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Re: Days in Nintendo Power!

Xemnas figured that if Malifecent was brought back to life that the number of heartless would increase meaning that more hearts would go to KH.

So he had Roxas and Axel go to Hollow bastion and free her raven. The raven found Malifecent's cloak and as w saw in kh2 she was brought back to life.
Why would they just write it for no reason? :v
Well they could be guessing, they like misstyped a lot or just don't know much about the series like period, I'm not saying that proves it and yeah I guess they care but they seem to prefer thier Japanese audience

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
Well the Nintendo Power title on the cover is in gold, but I don't know anything about any special edition.

Thanks for Replying, and Im talking about this~
and you get a special edition cover with no words plastered everywhere. *waits for mad group of people with pitchforks again*
is he talking about a ds cover or the cover for the magazine?... 0.o

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
is he talking about a ds cover or the cover for the magazine?... 0.o

He meant that if you subscribe to Nintendo Power they don't put ads all over the front of the cover, that's all.

I find this one more likely than the Snow White one, though.

Yeah, it's pretty likely. It seems that Nomura wants to expand upon worlds that we didn't see much of after the first Kingdom Hearts. If we wouldn't go back to Monstro, then Pinocchio's home world is the best place to go. And honestly, I'd be entirely happy with all of the worlds if we get that one world added.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Re: Days in Nintendo Power!

So that's the mission to HB everyone is talking about. Thanks.

Xango99

love how they said "pinochios world" and not an actual name for the world itself......What the hell?

And the damn Japanese site is over due to be updated!

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
Hey Nocturne did you show everyone the cover? and yeah its true, I meant it was special edition because as he said when you subscribe the ads are gone, so it looks awesome. So can you show them the cover Nocturne?

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
love how they said "pinochios world" and not an actual name for the world itself......What the hell?

And the damn Japanese site is over due to be updated!
Lol, they're keeping it a suprised. And SE sucks at updating their sites :v

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Hey Nocturne did you show everyone the cover? and yeah its true, I meant it was special edition because as he said when you subscribe the ads are gone, so it looks awesome. So can you show them the cover Nocturne?

I've already posted it.

185124.jpg

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Um Nintendo Power, An American Publication a member from America received this magazine.

Why would it not be in English

Looking at First post is not hard you know.

TheSoulEater

Saïx;4004189 said:
Of course they are. It's Nintendo Power, a US mag.
Well, I've seen Japanese screens in English mags before. Plenty, in fact. The article itself would be English, obviously. But the actual screenshots? That could easily go either way, and often does.

Well, now, I'd be really interested to see the translations they used for the dialogue, then.

xDENLINx

GRRRR! Damn you Australia for not having any worth while gaming magazines!

Pretty pleeeease can someone post scans as soon as it is released to the public over there ?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
If they add Pinochio's world I will be very pleased. Though having that as the only new world is just a bit dissapointing. I guess since the island has been added to neverland that it could also be considered a kinda new world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back