• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Days in Nintendo Power! New world inside?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Re: Days in Nintendo Power!

There aren't any pictures of the worlds, so they could have made a mistake, but I can't see them just pulling Pinnochio's world out of their asses. They have everything else there, so where would they get that one from?

It shows little planets along the top of the pages and it states the names of each world with the origin of each one. It goes from left to right:

Pinocchio's World
Wonderland
Neverland
Beast's Castle
Agrabah
Halloween Town
Olympus Coliseum
Traverse Town
Castle of Oblivion
Castle that Never Was
Twilight Town

Last edited:

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com

Why would Traverse Town be nonexistent? Its a regular world. It just happens to be where people end up after there wolrd has been consumed by Darkness. Not a world of Darkness it self.

Xango99

still no pics..anyway, you said that there are little planet for each name..so what does the planet for pinnochio look like?

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com

well if the worlds on the magazine are true then I guess the 14 worlds are right?

Xemnas = The World That Never Was
Xigbar = Halloween Town
Xaldin = Beast's Castle
Vexen = Agrabah
Lexaeus = Pinnochio's World
Zexion = Traverse Town
Saix = Hollow Bastion
Axel = Twilight Town
Demyx = Olympus Coliseum
Luxord = Wonderland
Marluxia = Castle Oblivion
Larxene = Neverland
Xion = Destiny Islands

A

Audo

well if the worlds on the magazine are true then I guess the 14 worlds are right?

Xemnas = The World That Never Was
Xigbar = Halloween Town
Xaldin = Beast's Castle
Vexen = Agrabah
Lexaeus = Pinnochio's World
Zexion = Traverse Town
Saix = Hollow Bastion
Axel = Twilight Town
Demyx = Olympus Coliseum
Luxord = Wonderland
Marluxia = Castle Oblivion
Larxene = Neverland
Xion = Destiny Islands
Uh.. you do know that Organization Members are not limited to one world right? Many have been seen in multiple worlds on missions with Roxas.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards

I'm getting some pictures for you guys, so give me a moment.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

There aren't any pictures of the worlds, so they could have made a mistake, but I can't see them just pulling Pinnochio's world out of their asses. They have everything else there, so where would they get that one from?

It shows little planets along the top of the pages and it states the names of each world with the origin of each one. It goes from left to right:

Pinnochio's World
Wonderland
Neverland
Beast's Castle
Agrabah
Olympus Coliseum
Traverse Town
Castle of Oblivion
Castle that Never Was
Twilight Town

I don't see Halloween Town, but it may have just been cut off. Castle Oblivion and The World That Never Was are obviously named wrong.
Hmmm.... does it look anything like Traverse Town or any other world we've seen before?
This is really exciting. I hope it's true. That would bring our world count to 14-15 (if you count Destiny Islands, which I doubt is playable). Each game has had about thirteen worlds, so it all fits.

God dammit, the server is driving me crazy.

Anyways, I see where Halloween Town is cut off, so yeah, it's all there.
Same here. It doesn't load half the time.

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com

Uh.. you do know that Organization Members are not limited to one world right? Many have been seen in multiple worlds on missions with Roxas.

uhh yeah I know but most of those images or missions are from multiplayer~
its just my theory that is all, they just help from the beggening and then later on more missions will acquire and then others will join, that simple~

I'm getting some pictures for you guys, so give me a moment.

Thank You So Very Much

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards

Alright, these are the best I could do. Sorry about the shitty quality, but the words can be made out.

185124.jpg

Here's the cover.

185106.jpg

It says Traverse Town on the bottom left.

185047.jpg

185343.jpg

Pinnochio's World is the first one.

Like I said, the issue doesn't show pictures of the actual worlds, it just says so at the top.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Saïx;4003944 said:

I can't think of much to do there, really. I'd rather have Hollow Bastion, personally. Maybe the magazine made a mistake...

Yeah, they're just spheres. I'm thinking it could be a mistake. Although, I don't know where they'd get the idea to even put "Pinocchio's World" on their without good reason...

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards

I can't think of much to do there, really. I'd rather have Hollow Bastion, personally. Maybe the magazine made a mistake...

You'd probably just go there before the events of CoM.

Or maybe in Riku's story, because I think it's likely that there's going to be a Riku mode.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned

Pinocchio's World
Wonderland
Neverland
Beast's Castle
Agrabah
Olympus Coliseum
Traverse Town
Castle of Oblivion
Castle that Never Was
Twilight Town

I

Wut? Traverse Town?

...excuse me. I think I need... to change my trousers.

Anywho, I'm overjoyed to see this. The game looks disapointing with me, yet it's appealing me because it have some nostalgia qualities from KH1. Traverse town being one of them. Gawd, I miss that town so much, it has so much personality and better locations than Twilight Town.

Traverse Town > Twilight Town

HeartOfTheHero

i haven't gotten an issue of NP in forever and I wouldn't have even thought to keep an eye out for Days in the latest issues when I see them in the store, so thank you so much for telling us about this.
Now I have to go find a copy somewhere.....

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards

Traverse Town returns? Hey, that's great news!

And for the record, I've never seen a reason for why Traverse Town should've disappeared after the refugees returned to their home worlds. Technically there's still a need for it, since the Heartless haven't exactly disappeared. I think it didn't return in KH2 because Leon and his friends had returned to Radiant Garden, and the center of operations has always been wherever Leon's crew happens to be. Just because they left Traverse Town doesn't mean that Traverse Town ceased to exist.

Awards

I'm actually pretty disappointed that this might be the first KH game without it.

Then again, it's a pretty easy way to avoid an issue I brought up back around the time when Days was a new announcement: The reconstruction of Hollow Bastion. If we go there, we'd have to see some structural changes over the course of the missions (otherwise, if it was the old HB the entire time, or the new HB, it wouldn't make much sense).

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner

It's perfect for the game. It's an entire town, so there's plenty of room for missions to be performed it. Plus, it has the best musical score of any world imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back