• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

EVEN MORE FROM HEARTSTATION - HEART COLLECTION GUIDE?! RIKU PLAYABLE?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Yay, Riku's playable! And I'm glad we got an idea how Xemnas/Saix fights. Finally. More and more desperate for this game, nice find.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
HEY PEOPLE! I just read the thing Olivia translated and it says "Org. XIII, Riku, and Donald in MISSION MODE" So yes Riku IS confirmed :3 YAY! Now I am just hoping for Mickey

Last edited:

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
c'mon mickey is cool,
I know cant you tell by my sig and avatar.

now if we are talking about taking somebody out it should be that duck donald,i hate him
Donald should stay if anyone should leave its goofy. I have nothing against goofy except he never healed me but if i had to pick it would be goofy.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
I know cant you tell by my sig and avatar.

Donald should stay if anyone should leave its goofy. I have nothing against goofy except he never healed me but if i had to pick it would be goofy.
yeah now that i looked at your sig,i really had to focus cause mickey is too dark in there,but i see him.
Anyway goofy cant leave,he is hilarious.
Anyway if riku is playable i like that,but what the heck,how many players that game is gonna have???can you play as riku on missions or just in multiplayer???

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
HEY PEOPLE! I just read the thing Olivia translated and it says "Org. XIII, Riku, and Donald in MISSION MODE" So yes Riku IS confirmed :3 YAY! Now I am just hoping for Mickey

Please supply me with some proof for this. I do believe Riku's playable, and this is the first time I've ever taken Audo's side on anything, but I want some proof.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
wow mickey would be so awesome and i reacted the same way lolz
omg so many characters to choose from
if mickey is playable in org. cloak that would be sick
and i hope riku is in the cloak with way to dawn i like soul eater but already played as him once

i hate it when im all excited and someone comes along and breaks my heart
in 2

EDIT: well idk where he said riku is playable but it does say to completely clear the game u gotta get all that stuff which might mean new characters available but still i hope he's playable
thogugh i wonder where they gonna get all that memory =/

Last edited by a moderator:

impart

Climb The Sky
i need to get that guide. i have all the others id feel weird without it. how much do you guys think its gonna cost. my COM guide was cheaper that other guide books cuz it was just for GBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back