• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

EVEN MORE FROM HEARTSTATION - HEART COLLECTION GUIDE?! RIKU PLAYABLE?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
no he would be waste of space what is his power throwing paper airplanes at you or a tiny keyblade*joke* lol
EDIT: ik you were probably being sarcastic
it was a joke too,we already have the ORG thats like 15 players,goofy,donald,now riku thats 18 players,is days gonna END UP BEING some mario bros brawl or what??

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
We've seen like three different clips of the scene. And trust me, it is there.

I don't disbelieve you, I'd just like to see. I do vaguely recall seeing it, but I'd like to know for sure wether it's there or not. Why? I don't know.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Saïx;3979817 said:
I don't disbelieve you, I'd just like to see. I do vaguely recall seeing it, but I'd like to know for sure wether it's there or not. Why? I don't know.
could somebody atach some video of that scene to get us out of doubts??
yeah the SE is there,thanks keyblade legacy

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
it was a joke too,we already have the ORG thats like 15 players,goofy,donald,now riku thats 18 players,is days gonna END UP BEING some mario bros brawl or what??
yeah exactly they should really stop adding like clones like donald shield sound familiar?
goofy uses magic might heal?
or something anyways the only characters i woould like for them to add and change a bit are riku in cloak using another keyblade other than kk, and mickey, and or sora in like some kind of drive for limit break anyways i dont rlly support xion being in multiplayer since well she's just a clone ( probably)

btw can someone send me the link to the vid where riku knock the keyblade out her hands?

EDIT: it is there nice kbl i didnt notice that before its hard to see but he is like putting it back or something it looks like a black line than close to the end you see it better you see part of the spikes

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
yeah exactly they should really stop adding like clones like donald shield sound familiar?
goofy uses magic might heal?
or something anyways the only characters i woould like for them to add and change a bit are riku in cloak using another keyblade other than kk, and mickey, and or sora in like some kind of drive for limit break anyways i dont rlly support xion being in multiplayer since well she's just a clone

btw can someone send me the link to the vid where riku knock the keyblade out her hands?

EDIT: it is there nice kbl i didnt notice that before its hard to see but he is like putting it back or something it looks like a black line than close to the end you see it better you see part of the spikes

I feel ignored.
its right here dudes on 0:07

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
KBL you can support cant you lol

EDIT: btw this is totally out of the blue but what do you think of a twewy(the world ends with you) world in kh?
i wonder what kh would look like in that style lol it would seem weird if same system used for ds is used in the game its just something i was wondering about no specific game though

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
khconcept said:
EDIT: btw this is totally out of the blue but what do you think of a twewy(the world ends with you) world in kh?
i wonder what kh would look like in that style lol it would seem weird if same system used for ds is used in the game its just something i was wondering about no specific game though
This thread you can go on about upcoming worlds until your heart cant take anymore trust me.
http://forums.khinsider.com/future-...fficial-upcoming-world-discussion-thread.html

The 14th Order

Well this is a pleasant surprise. A game where you can play as Riku with out using cards.. or just for one boss fight with crappy fighting style.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
So, Audo, just a curious, slightly relevant question, how do you think Riku's gonna work with the gear system? I'm a little curious about SE changing shape to anything but WtD.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Please supply me with some proof for this. I do believe Riku's playable, and this is the first time I've ever taken Audo's side on anything, but I want some proof.
VƒWƒƒƒ“ƒv WEB

This has the little bit of info Olivia translated, and it says there mission mode profiles. ミッションモード is mission mode in Japanese......maybe she just didn't put it in, but I promise that is what it says.......

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
VƒWƒƒƒ“ƒv WEB

This has the little bit of info Olivia translated, and it says there mission mode profiles. ミッションモード is mission mode in Japanese......maybe she just didn't put it in, but I promise that is what it says.......

I recognize enough of those characters to know that does say mission mode. That's all I was asking for.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
I recognize enough of those characters to know that does say mission mode. That's all I was asking for.
Sorry I was going to put the link in the first place, but I ended up not, I guess that was kinda stupid ^^;;;;;

A

Audo

=]

I have to wonder what it'll take to unlock Riku as a playable character - assuming that the character select screen is exactly how we'll see it in the beginning of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back