• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

EVEN MORE FROM HEARTSTATION - HEART COLLECTION GUIDE?! RIKU PLAYABLE?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Xion isn't related to Kairi until further information is released in the matter =_= jeez.

And iono about Riku being playable. He plays a pretty big part in the game without being playable already. They could've just introduced him as the plot device we know him to be. I'm cautiosly pessimistic for now XD

Radon

mofo
More like big finale/ fight with Riku/ sulk and run away from the org much?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I just hope the story is sufficiently lengthy and developed, given that there are at least fifteen/sixteen playable characters.

Brian10122

Xion isn't related to Kairi until further information is released in the matter =_= jeez.

And iono about Riku being playable. He plays a pretty big part in the game without being playable already. They could've just introduced him as the plot device we know him to be. I'm cautiosly pessimistic for now XD

Oh, come on, the game is coming out in 12 days, we don't need more information but to just hold our breath. (Even though some confirmations of predictions are nice.)

Radon

mofo
∞;3978157 said:
I just hope the story is sufficiently lengthy and developed, given that there are at least fifteen/sixteen playable characters.

17 including Xion Goofy Donald and Riku

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
The book contains character walkthrough profiles for Organization XIII, Riku, and Donald

This doesn't even confirm Riku as playable in the slightest. I'm pretty certain that they're just talking about the profiles of the characters which appear in the game.

If you only mean multiplayer, I think the fact that Riku will be playable is pretty obvious, but this doesn't show me an actual confirmation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back