• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku Vs Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
Obviously the point in time where Roxas kicks his ass.

:confused: And that would be...

And it's also obvious if you read the subtitles, that were Riku to continue on fighting without the Darkness, he'd loose. Riku's own power wasn't enough to beat Roxas. This is something everyone knows.

:tongue: and when you say everyone that includes me

:angry: i know riku isn't strong enough to beat roxas on his own without the power of darkness or a weapon but then again it isn't like riku transforms and can't control himself. it's still riku controling the body and all the power that he gets from the darkness. the only difference is that now he's going all out and when he was in riku form he didn't even have to use a weapon until the final blow of the first part of the battle.

after that he was just dodging. i think you fail to realize that riku isn't even using a weapon the only attack he did was the dark fire. if riku were to actually use his weapon in an offensive way i think he would be more than enough for roxas any day.

if you flipped the situation around then roxas would have loss the battle a long time ago. because he can't handle riku going all out without a weapon. he couldnt handle riku's partial power while he was dual wielding

:31: and if i recall riku two was the second hardest boss in the whole kh one game.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
:confused: And that would be...

Sometime prior to his second fight. We haven't seen that fight yet, but we know it happens.

:tongue: and when you say everyone that includes me

No. I was referring to the people who know what they're talking about.

:angry: i know riku isn't strong enough to beat roxas on his own without the power of darkness or a weapon but then again it isn't like riku transforms and can't control himself. it's still riku controling the body and all the power that he gets from the darkness. the only difference is that now he's going all out and when he was in riku form he didn't even have to use a weapon until the final blow of the first part of the battle.

He's not going all out, he's using a power that isn't rightfully his own.

after that he was just dodging. i think you fail to realize that riku isn't even using a weapon the only attack he did was the dark fire. if riku were to actually use his weapon in an offensive way i think he would be more than enough for roxas any day.

Just because you think doesn't make it true. Riku admits to not being strong enough to beat Roxas. Again, read the fucking subtitles. They're in the video that you posted.

if you flipped the situation around then roxas would have loss the battle a long time ago. because he can't handle riku going all out without a weapon. he couldnt handle riku's partial power while he was dual wielding

I reiterate, Riku can NOT beat Roxas without using XH's Darkness. It's not his own power, therefore, Riku < Roxas. Everyone knows this. The obvious fact that you're a fanboy doesn't make your argument true.

:31: and if i recall riku two was the second hardest boss in the whole kh one game.

Again: Riku was not using his own power in that fight. Besides, Sephiroth, Phantom, and Kurt Zisa are all harder than Riku. If you measure a characters strength on the difficulty of their fight, that makes Roxas stronger than Xemnas, which isn't true, as Roxas < Sora, and Sora < Xemnas. You've obviously never played FM+. Roxas is the second hardest fight in the game.

SwagStarIV

Awards
:embarassed: you win...

:cry: i don't even like riku that much... and no i haven't played FM+... i did read the subtitles... and i said without the darkness... i beat the phantom and kuet zisa on the first try...

:embarassed: well kurt zisa on the second try... and i said partial power...

:cry: i'm telling mommy (leaves to go tell his mom that xenka won't stop picking on him knowing that he brought it upon himself)

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
:embarassed: you win...

It takes guts to admit defeat. I respect that.

:cry: i don't even like riku that much... and no i haven't played FM+... i did read the subtitles... and i said without the darkness... i beat the phantom and kuet zisa on the first try...

It's obvious that, even with a weapon, Riku is no match for Roxas without the help of XH. You had a valid argument, though. Even if you did use fanboy logic to defend it.

:embarassed: well kurt zisa on the second try... and i said partial power...

Kurt Zisa is a tough son of a bitch. Good job.

:cry: i'm telling mommy (leaves to go tell his mom that xenka won't stop picking on him knowing that he brought it upon himself)

I lol'd.

kingdomkeycoder

Somewhere soooo cool...you cant find it on Google
1.) i don't think ven is dead, or atleast he didn't die by being frozen because he said in a trailer "Erase me" not freze me so i can get pwned.
2.) Maybe Roxas really did just say that to mess with sora's head.
and i know these things are off topic but i just wanted to say them, Roxas just said he "fought" a riku once, he didn't say he won or he got his but handed to him.
also, about the whole ven getting frozen thing, idk about you guys but i wouldn't mind having a "defrost ven" minigame. lol
and one final thing, maybe VAT and SRK are connected by keyblades, not family since family ties don't matter appearently.

Muse

you look atrocious
1.) i don't think ven is dead, or atleast he didn't die by being frozen because he said in a trailer "Erase me" not freze me so i can get pwned.

Clearly that happened before the fight with MX. :/ And I doubt that Ven intended on getting frozen to begin with.

2.) Maybe Roxas really did just say that to mess with sora's head.

That was the point..?

and i know these things are off topic but i just wanted to say them, Roxas just said he "fought" a riku once, he didn't say he won or he got his but handed to him.

He did win. In the first round of their fight. He sends Riku falling on his butt. Then Riku gets mad, turns into Rikunort and knocks him unconcious in round two.

also, about the whole ven getting frozen thing, idk about you guys but i wouldn't mind having a "defrost ven" minigame. lol

That sounds stupid. Sorry.

and one final thing, maybe VAT and SRK are connected by keyblades, not family since family ties don't matter appearently.

1) Only 2 of TAV are connected to SRK.
2) Kairi doesn't have a Keyblade.
3) The three Keyblades that TAV pick up in the secret ending- The KK, IKK, and WtD- are wielded by Sora, Mickey, and Riku respectively. If that were really to show the connections between TAV and SRK, then Aqua would have picked up the Keyblade Riku had handed Kairi in TWTNW, not the IKK.

SwagStarIV

Awards
He did win. In the first round of their fight. He sends Riku falling on his butt. Then Riku gets mad, turns into Rikunort and knocks him unconcious in round two.

I posted the link and already had this discussion with xenka and apparently roxas and riku had a fight prior to that

:cool: but since you think he lost those battles (even though he won these two) here is the link again

YouTube - Full Riku VS. Roxas Fight

1:04 riku wins first part by catchi8ng roxas off gaurd and knocks him unconcious
3:27 riku wins again by being rikunort

SwagStarIV

Awards

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
after he turned rikunort then he gave him to DiZ

Yes. We know this.

riku knocked roxas unconcious in the first round and the second round

Being stubborn doesn't mean you're correct. When every member besides yourself tells you you're wrong: then you're wrong.

well if you get knocked unconcious again then you lost... again

So, by your logic, the fact that Riku acknowledged his weakness after getting beaten down means he still one? Please, clarify this. He admitted his loss. If I recall, you've never played KH II.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Least he would still have a weapon to fight with.
He admitted his loss. If I recall,
He probably meant his prior meet with roxas.

after he turned rikunort then he gave him to Diz
Why not when he was collasped on the floor the first time because Roxas wasnt down for the count yet.

riku knocked roxas unconcious in the first round and the second round
If he was knocked unconcious why did he get up.

well if you get knocked unconcious again then you lost... again
OMG no comment....

SwagStarIV

Awards
So, by your logic, the fact that Riku acknowledged his weakness after getting beaten down means he still one? Please, clarify this. He admitted his loss. If I recall, you've never played KH II.

he didnt admit his loss he admitted his lack of being able to beat him in the state that he was in.

i have beaten KH 2 several times but i haven't played FM+

im not saying riku isn't weaker but he won that battle both times. thats all im sayin. yes riku is weaker than roxas but he beat roxas in that battle. thats it.

Muse

you look atrocious
Whining about it will get you nowhere and only serves to make you look pathetic. :/

Though I am curious, what is the point of all the debate over whether Riku won twice or Roxas lost twice? I seem to have forgotten whatever this thread's purpose was to begin with.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
I'm going to agree with KBL on this one. And I don't say that often.

You're too stubborn. I have no further comment for you, as you've no clue what you're talking about.

SwagStarIV

Awards
:embarassed: All i can say is that i didn't mean to come across as being stubborn... so im just going to not comment about this one any more... it's not worth it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back