• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku Vs Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
:embarassed: All i can say is that i didn't mean to come across as being stubborn... so im just going to not comment about this one any more... it's not worth it
You can comment. I see what your saying but you dont get what were saying even though riku beat roxas and made him collapse on the floor the first time. Riku failed in trying to make him unconscious which he suceeded when he turned into Rikunort.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
He didn't lose because he failed to know Roxas unconscious, but rather because Roxas was able to take him down with but one stroke of his Keyblade.

keybladelegacy

Website
:cool: so what you're saying is that even though he knocked him down since he didn't stay unconcious that means riku lost just to clarify

He didn't lose because he failed to knock Roxas unconscious, but rather because Roxas was able to take him down with but one stroke of his Keyblade.
This and Riku didnt have a enough strength to take down roxas again so he reverted to Ansem Form to defeat him.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
:confused: ok which one is it? did he lose because of not successfully knocking roxas unconcious or did he lose because roxas got the first blow and knocked himon the ground

Last edited:

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Exactly. Riku isn't as powerful as Roxas. He has to use a power that isn't technically his. Roxas is just barely weaker than Sora, and we know that thanks to the power of light, Sora > Riku.

That's how I look at it.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
That's a very fanboyish statement. As we can plainly see from things like cutscenes, and Roxas' gameplay, Roxas gets a hell of a lot stronger than in his fight against Riku. Riku acknowledged that without the Darkness, he couldn't win. He didn't underestimate jack shit.

800 posts!!! =D

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
He did underestimate him, but even if he hadn't, he still couldn't have won, as Roxas is more powerful than he is.

keybladelegacy

Website
thats debatable...

if he would have known Roxas' strength, he might have anticipated and won
Well Roxas is half of Sora so he could have at least anticipated something like sora's movements.

KBL : 1315515151545489999
Fix'd

so it starts again...

well lets count the score:

xenka: 2,785,641

KBL : 1315515151545489999

SFF: 7

3-D:5

Rali: 1,988,764
There ya go Rali

Muse

you look atrocious
SFF: Thank you. :) Though I think that I should be closer to Xenka on the scoreboard, having been here longer, IIRC.
KBL: Sexist pig.

Riku might not have anitcipated that he'd need to go all out on Roxas. Remember, Riku used to beat Sora all the time in wooden sword fights on DI. Even if Sora had managed to beat him at HB, Roxas would only be about half of Sora's strength. (Riku logic here.) He wouldn't need to waste his energy if Roxas was only half of Sora's strength.

Clearly, this just means that Riku is an overly confident jerk and underestimated his opponent.

3-D

Join Me
behind you... Go ahead look, i dare you...
Riku might not have anitcipated that he'd need to go all out on Roxas. Remember, Riku used to beat Sora all the time in wooden sword fights on DI. Even if Sora had managed to beat him at HB, Roxas would only be about half of Sora's strength. (Riku logic here.) He wouldn't need to waste his energy if Roxas was only half of Sora's strength.

Clearly, this just means that Riku is an overly confident jerk and underestimated his opponent.

Exactly, so imo he could have won

:"O i only have 5...

Muse

you look atrocious
Yeah. Probably.

did Roxas know Riku was coming to get him?

Most likely not. Their fight was probably the first time either of them ever met. Riku only knew about Roxas from what DiZ told him.

keybladelegacy

Website
Plus according to the characters Riku had lost to Roxas once before and if he met Roxas before why not be able to defeat him without going all Rikunort.

:eek: Wait a second!!!

xenka is the main debater of mack daddy freshness that knows all there is to know about what you need to know so you can't have more points then him
You want to debate about it. Ok im done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back