• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku Vs Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
Ven is not dead....yet according to the video but if he does it does conflict of how he looks excatly like Roxas... can someone clear this up for why he looks like that?

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Ven is not dead....yet according to the video but if he does it does conflict of how he looks excatly like Roxas... can someone clear this up for why he looks like that?

Who knows Y? My idea is that Ven and Sora are sum how related, influencing Roxas' appearance.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
Who knows Y? My idea is that Ven and Sora are sum how related, influencing Roxas' appearance.

i hav said this before on another thread but people believe that Sora and Ven have no family ties
the only time Ven would meet Sora was in the video when you see two kids sword fighting. Maybe Ven being there had something to do with it?:wink:

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
i hav said this before on another thread but people believe that Sora and Ven have no family ties
the only time Ven would meet Sora was in the video when you see two kids sword fighting. Maybe Ven being there had something to do with it?:wink:

Family really has no importance in KH for as far as we know. So no I dont think Ven and Sora will have any family ties.

Nameless

The point I was trying to make is that there is no way Ven dies due to or immediately after being frozen. The most developed theory I've read on this claimed that somehow Ven's heart was placed inside of Sora. I can find the link to the thread, but assuming Terra chose Riku to weild his keyblade, the author of the thread was saying that Ven's heart (as a keyblade wielder) would be placed within Sora as a way to either make sure the keyblade ended up in good hands or so that Terra's keyblade would still be protecting Ven.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Family 'had' no importance in KH. But what if they pull a fast one on us in BBS. Besides, they need a new plot, so why not the 'blood related' lineage thing. Just kidding:wink:...or...am I?:35:

No. It has no importance. The only time in which it has any semblance of importance is in Disney worlds. The theme of KH is friendship. Now, and always. I'd shed a tear for emphasis, but I'd rather not.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Family has only had an appearance, so there's no chance that it holds importance, really.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
∞;3930523 said:
Family has only had an appearance, so there's no chance that it holds importance, really.

Well, there would be a chance, if not for the fact that Nomura stated out right that it doesn't.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
YouTube - Full Riku VS. Roxas Fight

:angry:1:04 Riku wins
:angry:3:28 Riku wins

wot.? Riku wins twice.? but why did roXas say that he beat a Riku once.??
that means they fought twice, right.?

and by the way, i doubt roXas will say that he had beaten Riku if he actually lost in the end..
so he's probably talking about the first fight, he won.. 2nd one, he lost..

and suppose they only fought once, i find it even more unlikely that roXas will brag about his victory over Riku in the first 'round'.. .then got pwned in the second one.. :/

Dragonstar1715

Website
dragonstar1715.deviantart.com
The fact that Roxas said that he beat Riku once, may relate to 358/2 days if they had thought that far ahead when creating KH2, so in the game, you fight Riku and win against him. Otherwise, it could relate to the Memory Skyscraper fight, even though it ain't likely, since the whole scene was only one fight and not two separate ones.

The Ven thing... him being family to Sora? I seriously doubt it, but there could be that small chance that they would change plot tactics in the upcoming games. Still there would have to be some connection between them since the names Sora, Riku and Kairi, directly link to the names Ven, Terra and Aqua in terms of similar meanings (Sky, Earth and Water). What the connection is, I'm not sure myself, but I'm sure we'll all find out in time.

And as a side note for 358/2 days, does anyone think that Xion could be connected to Aqua in some way? Just the end of the newest trailers I have watched give me that feeling.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
wot.? Riku wins twice.? but why did roXas say that he beat a Riku once.??
that means they fought twice, right.?

and by the way, i doubt roXas will say that he had beaten Riku if he actually lost in the end..
so he's probably talking about the first fight, he won.. 2nd one, he lost..

and suppose they only fought once, i find it even more unlikely that roXas will brag about his victory over Riku in the first 'round'.. .then got pwned in the second one.. :/

No. Riku looses the first time. And dude, I hate to be a grammar nazi, but the was you spell Roxas is absolutely infuriating. His name is written the same as any other person's.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
:angry: I even gave you the fricken link!!!!!

:angry: he thought he won then riku pulls that fast move wich knocks him unconscious then they fight again where riku transforms to different battles.

:tongue: they may have fought in days but if not then riku won twice

:cool: maybe he said that to mess with soras head

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
:angry: I even gave you the fricken link!!!!!

:angry: he thought he won then riku pulls that fast move wich knocks him unconscious then they fight again where riku transforms to different battles.

:tongue: they may have fought in days but if not then riku won twice

:cool: maybe he said that to mess with soras head

That video was of their second encounter. Roxas does fight Riku prior to that.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
:eek: really when!!!!!!!!!!

Obviously the point in time where Roxas kicks his ass. And it's also obvious if you read the subtitles, that were Riku to continue on fighting without the Darkness, he'd loose. Riku's own power wasn't enough to beat Roxas. This is something everyone knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back