• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas: Not a nobody?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Uh, not really, no. Otherwise I suppose Riku and Sora both would've been Duel Wielding more than just the times we saw them manage that at, Mickey would've Duel Wielded too, and MX would've pulled another Keyblade or something in the secret endings. And if not him, then DS.
And let's never forget the fact that when Roxas and Sora Duel Wielded for the first times in KH2, the fact they had two Keyblades was kind of a big deal.

Maybe dual wielding is an extrem form of wielding that you can't handle until a certain point in your life.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The circumstances which thus far seem to be what let Roxas, Sora and Riku Duel Wield thus far lead me to believe otherwise. It's enough big of a deal for them to show it, but not really deal with it, which kind of nicely tie in with Nomura saying Roxas and Sora both wielding at the same time has to do with BBS.
I really don't think it's a stage.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
IB didn't mean age, I meant at spec cific points.

Like "OMG I'm about to die" DUAL WIELD!
"A heartless is covering my in darkness" DUAL WIELD!

But I do understand what you're saying. I had a theory for this too.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The way in which Sora initially obtained Duel Wielding, and him being able to go into Drive Forms whenever he so pleases kind of says otherwise :\ it's either they can or can't. Even if you meant those examples as the initial trigger and from that point onwards it's a constant ability, again, Sora just got the ability without really needing it, so no.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
It's been brought up, but again - should Namine and Roxas truly be capable of harboring emotions, it probably has to do with the fact their Hearts aren't Heartless. Therefore, there's no Darkness to cut off the connection between them and their Hearts, and the Hearts' ability to feel.
This is really the only way I've seen it make any sense.

Isn't it possible that Roxas dual wielding has given Sora the ability and the faries just awakened it for him?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Sora's Duel Wielding ability, seeing how thus far he only managed it via the Drive Forms, are probably more Roxas-based than his own ability. Roxas was the one that managed it first, and even in the inner fight between them, Roxas was Duel Wielding, while Sora only had a single blade.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
The way in which Sora initially obtained Duel Wielding, and him being able to go into Drive Forms whenever he so pleases kind of says otherwise :\ it's either they can or can't. Even if you meant those examples as the initial trigger and from that point onwards it's a constant ability, again, Sora just got the ability without really needing it, so no.

Of course, I'm speaking naturally. Naturally obtained dual wielding.
Not in the case of which Sora obtained it.
Hypothetically speaking.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Basically put:

Keyblade Kid Zeon is home on...planet X
Heartless invade.
He's been a Keyblade wielder for a while but he's not making a dent in the heartless droves.
Something happens then BOOM Dual Wielding!

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I suppose that could happen, in special situations wielders become able to dual wield. However, it can't be the case for every wielder.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
I mean, think about this. Roxas can dual wield because he is the "nobody" of a Keyblade wielder. He fights with Oblivion and Oathkeeper; the representation of Sora's memories of Riku and Kairi. He can feel emotion (apparently) and was formed when Sora became a heartless. Not that when Sora became a heartless, he wasn't normal. He sought out Kairi and was returned back to his former self.

Perhaps Roxas isnt a nobody. Perhaps Keyblade wielders can't develop Nobodies like normal people can. Perhaps Roxas is a failsafe implented if a Keybalde wielder was to fall into darkness...

Perhaps Ventus was somehow saved from his possible freezing death by being merged by the heart to a future Keyblade master?

Oh yeah, I know Ven didnt die instantlyfrom the freezing attack from Master Xehanort, but he may have died later from it.

~ dude, you are definitely on to somethin'. i was thinkin' that ven was somehow merged to sora too. all of them were. and that's how they'll make their appearence in the next kh game without having age a day. but, then again, what if an unbirth actually is a merge of two beings???

Muse

you look atrocious
I see that you ignored the posts disproving this.

If Unbirths were the merging of two people, then why was this process halted for ten years? Also, how would this be the groundwork for the Heartless to come about?

Muse

you look atrocious
You're talking about two beings merging together. Fusion, you know? It doesn't make any sense for Ven, a teenager, to merge with Sora, a four year old, the latter not being affected and instead being the dominant one. Common sense goes against this.

maybe MX was the cause of theyre existance

That still doesn't make any sense. How in the world does two beings merging together become the groundwork for the Heartless, a person's heart being shrouded by darkness? They're not even remotely similar!

Zeagal

Lick It Good
We don't even know if the process was halted because there are heartless Unbirths may have gone extinct due to them no longer being necessary.
Ignore, I is a slow fool...

Also if unbirths were two people merging why would so many people have been merged? That doesn't make sense either since suddenly people would have to stopped merging.

Muse

you look atrocious
We don't even know if the process was halted because there are heartless Unbirths may have gone extinct due to them no longer being necessary.

How the hell would two merged beings be necessary?!

because that new being would age and not the two people that make that new being up.

That still doesn't make any sense at all.

If Ven and Sora were merged together, you'd think that it would have some sort of affect on Sora, like oh I don't know, him turning into a combination of Ven and himself and not staying the same as he was prior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back