• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas: Not a nobody?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
How the hell would two merged beings be necessary?!
They wouldn't...

If Ven and Sora were merged together, you'd think that it would have some sort of affect on Sora, like oh I don't know, him turning into a combination of Ven and himself and not staying the same as he was prior.
Not to mention aging. If two merged they would have taken the age of the oldest most likely.

roxasisamazing

But you can call me RIA
In Sora's basement playing ping pong with Roxas
That still doesn't make any sense. How in the world does two beings merging together become the groundwork for the Heartless, a person's heart being shrouded by darkness? They're not even remotely similar!
i dunno it was just a thought i mean we dont see MX or the unbirths in KH1 or 2 so i thought it must have started and ended with him...

Muse

you look atrocious
Not to mention aging. If two merged they would have taken the age of the oldest most likely.

That, or the age of the dominant one. Which still doesn't make any sense as to why the preschooler's the dominant one as opposed to the teenager. -_-;

i dunno it was just a thought i mean we dont see MX or the unbirths in KH1 or 2 so i thought it must have started and ended with him...

I don't doubt that MX has something to do with the Unbirths. What I do doubt is that the Unbirths are the merging of two people. That doesn't even remotely make sense, imo.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
Good for you, then. Have fun dismissing logic.

~ just in case you didn't notice, logic don't make a flyin' piece o' crap in the kh universe.

That still doesn't make any sense at all.

If Ven and Sora were merged together, you'd think that it would have some sort of affect on Sora, like oh I don't know, him turning into a combination of Ven and himself and not staying the same as he was prior.

~ yeah, it did affect him. it affected him by MAKING HIS NOBODY LOOK EXACTLY LIKE SOME 15 YEAR OLD KID FROM 10 YEARS AGO.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
It'd be physically impossible if we're talking a physical merger since Ven would be to big to merge with Sora. A mental merger I could understand showing no physical change, but I would expect a change in Sora's personality and behavior if that were the case.

~ just in case you didn't notice, logic don't make a flyin' piece o' crap in the kh universe.

~ yeah, it did affect him. it affected him by MAKING HIS NOBODY LOOK EXACTLY LIKE SOME 15 YEAR OLD KID FROM 10 YEARS AGO.
It still has to fit with the KH logic though and merging doesn't quite do that. If they did merge the difference wouldn't wait to show up until a nobody was created ten years later.

Muse

you look atrocious

Maybe not real world logic, but there is still logic in KH. KH, just like everything else, has a set of rules and limitations that it has to follow by. We can't just say that anything can happen because logic doesn't apply here.

If Sora and Ven were to merge, you would think that it would have some sort of physical affect on Sora. He'd either become Ven, become a mixture of himself and Ven, or at the very least, become somewhat older than what he was when they merged. He would not remain as a four year old. That wouldn't make sense. He just fused together with a sixteen year old! For this not to affect him at all until ten years later doesn't make any sense at all.

Last edited:

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

It does. As a certain someone you're so fond of likes to tell me, no, not everything is possible in the KH verse. While exceptions are plentiful, they do follow some rules and a set of logic.
You can't shove Ven into Sora. It doesn't work.

First off - No more cappings. Chill. This goes to all parties.
Second - pay attention to the context if you're gonna freak. Your example doesn't help your cause at all. Sora has a part of Ven inside him. That's enough to make Roxas without them actively fusing in the sense you want them to.

~azure.requiem

Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
If Sora and Ven were to merge, you would think that it would have some sort of physical affect on Sora. He'd either become Ven, become a mixture of himself and Ven, or at the very least, become somewhat older than what he was when they merged. He would not remain as a four year old. That wouldn't make sense. He just fused together with a sixteen year old! For this not to affect him at all until ten years later doesn't make any sense at all.

~ obviously from the looks of things, we aren't dealing with the physical. we're dealing with something supernatural. and besides, the kid could've stayed dominant because of how strong he is, if you wanna go that route.

Last edited:

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
~ yeah. somethin' like that. sora has an unknown strength that we've yet to see, and what we have seen says that he's one of the strongest keyblade masters in its history.

Lol we've seen nothing. We have no way to compare Sora to any Keyblade master in the past. And in fact, as much as I adore the kid, when I put him next to Mickey, he fails.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
O.O
This topic is interesting.

To me it goes like this.

Sora is a regular keyblade having moron on an adventure.
He becomes heartless
Then we have the emo Roxas who knows not who he is.
I believe even though theres a more precise term but it comes down tot his basically.

You take Sora divide him by two
Add the fact he can wield and add the fact Roxas can wield
Add the fact Roxas has some odd dreams and memories of Sora.
And what do you get?
The ability to wield two at once.

Its hard to explain but basically.
He is Sora and Roxas giving him the ability to use two keyblades
But the keyblades of of Soras memories o_O

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Another Report said:
Furthermore, these two both used the Keyblade at the same time. This can be explained by the relationship between Roxas and Sora. Thus, they both can wield two Keyblades, which, in fact, has an important meaning. This is also related to Xehanort’s memories, but this point can’t be touched on just yet.

Namely - it's related to BBS.
Namely - It's hardly as simple as you make it out to be.

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
O.O

Exactly. When Roxas was created, he naturally got a Keyblade because he is technically a Keyblade wielder, even though he had no memories, and so he got the basic form of Sora's Keyblade. He could not dual-wield at this time. However, when Roxas went through the process of regaining Sora's memories, he went through the process of Sora gaining his Keyblade, and therefore ended up with another Keyblade. When he was absorbed back into Sora, he obtained all of the abilities that Roxas had, including dual-wielding.

Grey

O.O
This topic is interesting.

To me it goes like this.

Sora is a regular keyblade having moron on an adventure.
He becomes heartless
Then we have the emo Roxas who knows not who he is.
I believe even though theres a more precise term but it comes down tot his basically.

You take Sora divide him by two
Add the fact he can wield and add the fact Roxas can wield
Add the fact Roxas has some odd dreams and memories of Sora.
And what do you get?
The ability to wield two at once.

Its hard to explain but basically.

While I would rather go with the theory of

Ven's Heart being dormant in Sora until Roxas is born->
Ven's Heart awakening, and giving Roxas the appearance he does->
Roxas joining with Sora->
Ven's Heart and Sora's Heart=Two Keyblade eligible hearts, and therefore, the ability to dual-wield

...I like the idea of Sora dual wielding because of both his Heart being eligible AND because Roxas's joining with Sora made Sora's memories manifest in the form of a second Keyblade.

And before people go off saying "Sora dual-wields because of his Drive Forms"--When Sora and Riku were fighting Xemnas, Riku passed the Way to the Dawn to Sora, and Sora was able to use both of the Keyblades at once. If Sora was unable to hold two Keyblades at once without a Drive Form, the Way to the Dawn would've disappeared seconds after it left Riku's possession, as seen with Jack Sparrow in Port Royal.

Valor Form, Master Form, and Final Form only bring out Sora's ability to dual-wield; they aren't the reason for it. Nomura wouldn't have said that Sora's dual-wielding ability was very important if he was only referring to one of Sora's gimmicks.

Muse

you look atrocious
~ obviously from the looks of things, we aren't dealing with the physical. we're dealing with something supernatural. and besides, the kid could've stayed dominant because of how strong he is, if you wanna go that route.

You're still not getting what I'm saying. If the two were to merge, you'd have seen some sort of change come about in Sora. Either mentally or physically. And since neither have appeared to have happened, we can't say that they merged.

~ yeah. somethin' like that. sora has an unknown strength that we've yet to see, and what we have seen says that he's one of the strongest keyblade masters in its history.

Sora's hardly a Keyblade Master, much less a Wielder, at this point in time.

I find it extremely unlikely that a four year old would be capable of suppressing a sixteen year old mentally and physically, and being the dominant entity should the two have merged. It doesn't matter how powerful Sora is when he's older, right now he's a preschooler and there is no reason for him to be stronger than Ven at this point. None.

~azure.requiem

Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
You're still not getting what I'm saying. If the two were to merge, you'd have seen some sort of change come about in Sora. Either mentally or physically. And since neither have appeared to have happened, we can't say that they merged.

~ oh, am i? there usually would be some sort of physical repercussions. stress on the usually. there's one humongous factor that you fail to look at, the fact that throughout the entire series, sora has been the one exception for all the rules. the proof that we do have of his probable merge with ven is the fact that his NOBODY'S HIS FREAKIN' TWIN.

Sora's hardly a Keyblade Master, much less a Wielder, at this point in time.

I find it extremely unlikely that a four year old would be capable of suppressing a sixteen year old mentally and physically, and being the dominant entity should the two have merged. It doesn't matter how powerful Sora is when he's older, right now he's a preschooler and there is no reason for him to be stronger than Ven at this point. None.

~ of course you do. don't underestimate the power of the blue eyes and spiky hair. a great destiny is somethin' you're born with, so obviously age doesn't stop things from rearing their heads a little early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back